What do you want from me? I want you to find my daughter.
你想从我怎么做? 我想你找到我女儿
We think she's alive and that she planned everything.
我们知道她活着 而且她算计好了所有的事
She even shot you with a purpose.
她甚至为了达到目的射杀了你
You see, you died with your eyes open.
你知道 因为你死时眼睛是开着的
But your brain recorded more than you can actually remember.
你的大脑记录了 超出你实际上能记住的量
We just need to rewind the tape and fiddle with your memory.
我们只要倒带一下你的记忆
I was dead.
我死过了
Precisely.
说的很对
People are starving for any kind of miracle.
人类渴望着任何奇迹
We were the provider, and we had the copyright.
我们创造了奇迹 我们有权利
250 million followers today. Two billion tomorrow.
今天有两千五百万追随者 明天将会有二十亿
This is what Aurora represented.
这就是阿瑞创造的
Our stock options were sky high...
我们的股票会飙升
and the whole world was waiting for a revelation.
整个世界都在期待着
But not anymore. Aurora was our trademark.
但也不是所有的人 阿瑞 是我们的标志
But now our trademark has disappeared in a ball of fire like a cheap magic trick.!
但现在 我们的标志被该死的枪战毁掉了!
And you morons can't even find a single D.N.A. string to rebuild her.
而且你们这帮傻B连个能重建她的DNA样本都找不到
We are finally on the verge of becoming a bona fide religion...
我们成为至高无上的宗教 就差这临门一脚
and your incompetence has thrown 20 years of careful planning down the tubes.
你们的无能已经把这精心策划了 20年的计划彻底毁了
Who gave the order to use guns to retrieve her?
是谁下令说抓捕她时可以用枪的?
You left Gorsky no choice! What were you thinking?
你们让戈斯基没有选择余地! 你们到底在想什么哪?
Try not to get upset, Your Highness. It's bad for your blood pressure.
尽量别发火 陛下 对你的血压很不利
Stop fussing. Well?
别发火?
Does anyone have any suggestions?
谁能提出有建设性的提议?
What should we do?
我们现在该怎么做?
Your Highness, we want to launch a campaign...
陛下 我们应该发动一场战争
to inform the people that we were targets of a terrorist attack.
告诉民众 我们在打击恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We need to be proactive, not victims!
我们需要长远观点 不能有死伤的!
In six months, we can offer a closer look at God through our new space module.
在过去的六个月 我们创造了很多接近神的奇迹
We need a miracle, not another gadget!
我们需要奇迹 不是小把戏!
What?
怎么了?
The body stolen from the morgue was Toorop's.
太平间里图拉普的尸体被偷走了
The police found the van that transported him in New Jersey.
警方发现有辆小货车把他送到纽泽西州
Who would want to abduct the body of a dead man?
谁会想劫持一个死人的尸体?
What am I looking for?
看应该找到什么?
What you missed the first time.
你第一时间疏忽掉的那些就是了
We'll guide your memory with our computer.
我们会通过电脑会指引你的记忆
Are you ready, Mr. Toorop?
你准备好了吗 托罗普先生?
I hope so.
我想是
Fast forward. Fast forward. Not too fast.
快进 快进 别太快
Those are his wars. Don't bring him too far back.
那时他战争时的回忆 不要给他带的太往后
We're losing control. He's going back too far. Kill!
失控了 他太往后了 杀了他!
That's his childhood. Bring him back. Don't lead him there.
那是他的同年 带他回来 别让他在那
Bring him forward.
带他前进
Not on the Noelites. On the bikers. On the bikers.
不是无光派 聚焦到摩托车手上 聚焦到摩托车手上
All right.
很好
He's way past the danger threshold.
他要接近临界点了
Everyone, slow down.
所有的人 减慢
Slow him down now! Slow down!
现在让他减慢 减慢!
Let's wait. Let's wait. Let's wait!
等一下 等一下 等一下!
I need you to live.
我需要你活着
He's dead.
他死了
Wait. Don't bring him back yet.
等下 别带他回来
Go home.
回家
It's all right. It's all right, Toorop. You're back. You're safe.
就这样 很好 托罗普 你回来了 你安全了
"Go home. " What does it mean?
回家 什么意义那?
How'd she survive the blast?
她怎么在爆♥炸♥中存活下来的?
It's the babies,you see.
它是婴儿 你知道的
They're gaining power.
他们变强了
They're the ones guiding her.
只要有人能引导她
Her capacity for survival is greater than anything we could ever have imagined.
她那种救援的力量是大到难以估计的
Survival of the fittest.
适合生存
We're a pathetic race, really.
这场竞争我们真没什么胜算
We stopped evolving at a critical point.
我们在临界点就停止了进化
Machines have evolved infinitely further in the past 200 years.
在以后的二百年机器会不断的进化
And that's what I tried to correct with Aurora.
我就是我为什么要矫正阿瑞
Her babies are our future.
她的还是是我们的希望
They are the real miracle.
他们是真正的神迹
The Noelites have found us. They'll be here in two minutes.
无光派发现我们了 他们两分钟后就会到
Find my daughter. You're the only one now.
找到我女儿 你现在是唯一能找到她的人了
Mr. Gorsky. I hoped I wouldn't have to see you again.
戈斯基先生 我希望我再也见不到你
Where is my money? You still haven't paid me.
我的钱那? 到现在你也没给我
You have an odd way of killing people. What are you talking about?
你以前有个没杀死的人 你说什么那?
I'm on my way to see our old friend- Darquandier.
我正在见去我们老朋友Darquandier的路上
Impossible.! I made his car explode myself.
不可能! 我亲自给他车炸了
Mr. Gorsky, when I kill, I kill for good.
戈斯基先生 我要杀人的话 我会办的很稳妥
Are you threatening me? Bless your soul.
你在威胁我? 为你的灵魂乞福
You need a nuke to kill me!
你得用核武器才能杀了我!
Bitch.
这个婊♥子♥
Our satellites have spotted two vehicles leaving the compound.
卫星侦测到有两辆车离开了
It's too late to intercept them. I'm sick and tired of your damn excuses.
已经来不及拦截他们了 我真♥他♥妈♥的懒的再饶恕你
Hello, my dear. It's lovely to see you.
你好 亲爱的 见到你我 太 高兴了
Where's my daughter? I see you haven't found her.
我女儿那? 我看你找不到她了
And you never will.
再也找不到
You selfish bastard.
你个自私的混♥蛋♥
Twenty years ago I gave you the opportunity you wanted.
二十年前我给了你 你需要的资助
Now it's my moment.
现在该我了
Where is my daughter? She's not your daughter.
我女儿在哪? 她不是你的女儿
She comes from me! I designed her!
她是我生的! 我设计的她!
For me!
为我设计的!
She's my miracle! She belongs to my church!
她是我的奇迹! 她属于我的教会!
Your church is a lie! You're peddling miracles for your own profit!
你的教会是个谎言! 对于你的利益来说那是微乎其微的!
Are you willing to die for her?
你要为她而死?
Yes.
是的
Why?
为什么?
For a reason you will never understand.
你永远都不会懂
Love?
爱?
I understand love.
我懂爱
Find Toorop. He knows where she is.
找到托罗普 他知道他在哪
Wait here.
在这等着
Toorop.
托罗普
You're finally home.
你终于回家了
What's left of it.
还剩什么了
But I came back for you.
但我为你回来了
Have a little faith.
凭着一些信念
I thought I had saved her.
我以为已经我拯救她了
But I was wrong.
但我错了
Aurora was designed to breed.
阿瑞 早就被编写好要孕育新的生命
The perfect holy virgin can't live in flesh.
完美无邪的处♥女♥不能生活在凡间
She was just a vessel...
她只是一个容器
a prototype that wasn't built to last.
一个最终原型
She was programmed to create new life...
她早就被编写好要孕育新的生命
and disappear.
然后消失
They say she won't wake up before she gives birth.
他们说她分娩前不会醒过来
But I'm here...
但在这
waiting.
等着
Toorop.
托罗普
Thank you...
谢谢
for protecting us.
保护我们
You're their father now.
你现在是他们的父亲了
Aurora.
阿瑞
That's the first time you've said my name.
这是你第一次叫我的名字
Save the planet...
拯救地球
one child at a time.
此刻 有了这个孩子
Ain't that a bitch.
这个理论不再是无聊的了