and continue their legacy for world peace...
并坚守她们希望世界和平的遗愿
through obedience, purification and hope...
只有服从 才能净化 才有希望
for the miracle we so desperately need.
我们都太希望奇迹降临了
Congratulations, my friend.
恭喜 我的朋友
You made it safe and sound. Gorsky.
你安全做到了 戈斯基
Did you destroy that convent?
是你毁了修道院?
I'm not a terrorist, Toorop. I'm a mercenary, like you.
我可不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 托罗普 我不过是个佣兵 就像你一样
Bullshit. What the hell is going-
放屁 那现在
What the hell is going on over here?
那现在怎么样了?
You didn't leave me a gun. You've done yourjob.
到处是你的武装手下 你已经完成了你的任务
A doctor is coming in a few minutes.
过几分钟会过去一名医生
If she's okay, you're home free...
如果她没什么问题 你就自♥由♥了
and the tracking device in your passport will be deactivated.
然后你护照里的追踪器会解除掉
Don't make us use it.
别逼我用它
Sometimes it's hard to understand...
有时有些事情是很难理解的
but I believe God has a reason for everything that happens.
但我觉得上帝做每一件事都是有理由的
What reason could there be?
什么理由能发生那样的事?
They never hurt anybody.
她们从未伤害过任何人
Maybe it was an accident.
也许那是意外
It was not an accident.
那不是意外
It was destroyed right after we crossed the border.
当我们穿越边境时那里就被毁掉了
Would you like to pray with me?
你想跟我一起祈祷吗?
I don't feel like praying anymore.
我再也不想祈祷了
Toorop said I'm just a package to him.
托罗普 说对他而言我不过是一件包裹
Why did you bring me here?
你为什么带我到这来?
'Cause I couldn't take care of you anymore.
'因为我再也不能照顾你了
How is she?
她状态怎么样?
Scared.
很害怕
Yeah. Well, she should be.
恩 是啊 她是应该害怕
Who are they? To the left...
他们是谁? 左边的
the Range Rover goons work for your sect, the Noelites.
是你们无光派的人
To the right, the bikers work for Gorsky.
右边区域那些骑机车的是戈斯基的人
They're all here to make sure I deliver.
都是来这里确认我送货的
And if we don't ?
如果我们不交货呢?
It's gonna be a free-for-all.
我们都得死
Look, Sister...
听好 修女
we traveled 6,000 miles together.
我们一起旅行了6000公里
The truth is this has been a suicide mission from the beginning.
真♥相♥是打从一开始这就是一个自杀任务
They won't let either one of us walk out of here alive.
他们不会让我们任何人活着离开的
That's why they destroyed the convent. That's the doctor...
这就是为什么他们毁了修道院 那个医生
that came to the convent three months ago.
三个月前来修道院的那个
Okay.
好吧
Good evening, Sister. Good evening.
晚上好 修女 晚上好
Good evening.
晚上好
Where is she? In the room.
她在哪? 在那个房♥间
Good.
很好
You're a bad man.
你是个坏蛋
They're more powerful than we expected.
他们比我们想像真的更强
Thank you, Aurora.
谢谢 阿瑞
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
How is she? She's fine.
她怎么样了? 她很好
I have to run some more tests. More tests?
我得做更多测试 更多测试?
Standard Hey, you just ran your test.
只是标准流程 嗨 你刚才已经做了测试
What's wrong with her? Expect a call from
她怎么了? 除非 来电♥话♥
What is wrong with her?
她到底怎么了?
Toorop. Toorop.
托罗普 托罗普
Let him go.
放开他
If you please.
如果你愿意的话
Thank you, Sister.
谢谢 修女
Get over here! What's wrong with you?
你过来! 你是怎么回事?
I want to know everything that you know. Don't you think...
我要知道你所知道的一切 难道你觉得
that if I knew anything I would tell you?
我什么都告诉你了?
No, I don't think. You're a Noelite. You're like him.
不 我可不这么想 你是无光派的成员 就像他一样
You swore an oath. Not to them. To God.
你对他们发过誓的 不是对他们 是对上帝
God has nothing to do with it now! You understand?
上帝现在一点忙都帮不上! 知道不?
If she's carrying a virus, she could annihilate half the city...
如果她身带病毒 起码杀光半个城市的人
and I'm not gonna have it on my conscience!
对我的良心来说 我会抱憾终身!
How can you believe that? I don't know what I believe anymore!
你怎么能这么想? 我不觉得我哪里想的有出格的地方!
I'm pregnant. Twins.
我怀孕了 是双胞胎
It's not possible. I've watched over you all your life.
这不可能 我看着你长大的
No one's ever touched you.
没人曾经碰过你啊
And nobody has.
确实没 人
Shit.
我♥操♥
Toorop, theyjust want my babies.
托罗普 他们要我的孩子
Yes.
你好
Mr. Toorop?
托罗普先生么?
This is the Noelite Church C.E.O. I know who you are.
我是无光派最高女祭司 我知道你是谁
Thank you for doing such a goodjob, Mr. Toorop. You're welcome.
谢谢你如此完美的完成工作 托罗普 先生 不客气
Please bring the girl to the limousine..and your mission is accomplished.
请带那女孩到那大轿车里 你的任务就完成了
We're on our way out.
我们就此分道扬镳
All right, guys. Are you ready?
好了 兄弟们 准备好了么?
Keep them in sight, guys.
保持他们被看到 大伙
We can't let her go, Toorop.
我们不能让她去 托罗普
Look around. Do we have a choice?
看看周围吧 我们有的选么?
She's your problem now.
她现在是你的问题了
Thank you, Toorop.
谢谢你 托罗普
We're going in the subway.
我们去地铁站
What's wrong?
怎么了?
It's a missile linked to my passport.
飞弹冲着我护照里的追踪器来了
How can you stop it? Only by death.
你要怎么做才能阻止它? 我死才行
Go to the subway!
去地铁站!
Toorop.
托罗普
Aurora!
阿瑞!
Ow!
嗷!
I need you to live.
我要你活着
He's back to life.
他醒了
Scars are all gone. Doctor hasn't lost his touch.
堵塞物已经清除了 医生救回了他
Too bad he can't make him pretty.
比较糟糕的是他看起来没那么完美了
Where am I?
我在哪?
In paradise. We'll take you to your maker.
在天堂 我们会带你到你的制♥造♥者那去
Good evening, Mr. Toorop. I'm Dr. Darquandier, Aurora's father.
晚上好啊 托罗普先生 我是Darquandier博士 阿瑞的父亲
Thought you were dead.
我还以为你早挂了
It's sometimes useful to be dead. It allows one a second chance.
有的时候死亡是很有用的 他让人有了第二个选择
You'll see.
你看
Oh,yes. You were clinically dead for two hours.
哦 客观来说你死了两个小时
I fixed you up as best I could.
我尽最大能力修好了你
We lost quite a bit of time getting you from the morgue.
我们花了不少时间把你从太平间弄出来
And then you went into a coma for five days.
你又昏迷了5天多
Now, Mr. Toorop, I believe I owe you some explanation.
现在 托罗普先生 我想我得给你解释下
You see, 20 years ago I was drummed out of the medical profession...
你知道 20年前我被逐出医学界
for trying to implant human babies with artificial intelligence.
就因为想往婴儿注入人工智能
Around that time, the Noelites came to me with an unusual offer.
那时 无光派找到我并给我提供了非常特殊的支援
They wanted me to do exactly what the rest of the world was scared of.
他们让我做全世界都害怕的试验
That is, to create a supernatural human being...
那就是 创造超自然的人
with the complete knowledge of the world imprinted in her memory.
全世界所有的知识都完全了解
So I built a supercomputer...
所以我建立了超级计算机
to be Aurora's artificial mother.
是阿瑞的人工母亲
As a fetus, Aurora learned to process information...
孕育过程中 阿瑞就学习了处理信息
just like a computer.
想电脑一样
But when she was born...
但当她出生的时候
she became much more than just an experiment.
她已经超出了试验体的范畴
You see, she became-
你知道 她变成了
she became my daughter.
她成了我女儿
She was beautiful. She was unique. And I couldn't bring myself to give her away.
她很漂亮 她很特别 我不能说服我自己离开她
That's when they hired Gorsky to kill me.
当他们雇佣戈斯基来杀我
Well, he almost succeeded.
他几乎成功了
He took my baby away.
他带走了我的孩子
I searched for her for years. I couldn't find her.
我找了她好几年 一直找不到她
I knew that one day the Noelites would have to present their miracle...
我在知道早晚有一天无光派会发表奇迹
to the rest of the world.
对世人宣布