"Save the planet. "
拯救地球
Whenever I've read that bumper sticker, I've had to laugh.
每次念到这种标语 我都想笑
"Save the planet. "
拯救地球
What for?
有什么用?
And from what, ourselves?
为了什么救?为了我们自己?
What about God? Can he help us?
上帝那? 他会帮我们么?
I don't think so.
我不这么想
God gave us what we have to see how we'll use it.
上帝会在我们需要帮助的时候帮助我们
Shit. Rats in a cage would've done it better.
操 纯粹是胡扯
"Life's a bitch and then you die. "
当你死的时候生命一文不值
Bumper-sticker philosophy.
坚持不懈才是我的人生哲学
Yeah, right.
耶 是的
Sometimes...
有时
you get a second chance.
你有第二个选择
For hundreds of thousands of people commuting to the Iranian capital...
成百上千的人涌向伊朗首都
this morning began just like any other.
和平时一样的早晨
At least 52 people died, along with four bombers...
至少52人死亡 被4架轰炸机
and 700 were injured.
700余人受伤
If the chief U.S. interest at this point is in combating terrorism...
从美国的利益来说是在打击恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
as it emanates from Kazakhstan...
如同哈萨克传出的消息一样
there really isn't anyone to deal with other than-
事实上他们决不是
Since Kazakhstan's independence six years ago-
自从哈萨克独♥立♥的六年里
Get out here!
给我出来!
Come here!
滚过来!
Get back!
后退!
You remember me?
还记得我吧?
You sold me a gun that don't work.
这是你卖♥♥给我的枪 根本是坏的
It almost got me killed. I paid $20 for this. I want my money back.
差点害死我!我还付你20块 钱还我!
Give me that.
给我拿来!
Okay.
好
I owe you.
先欠着
I'll save you some.
我会留些给你
Hey, Toorop. Toorop. Somebody came by looking for you.
嗨 托罗普 托罗普 之前有人来找过你
Okay.
知道了
Toorop.
托罗普
Karl, is that you?
卡尔 是你吗?
I thought you were in Sudan, killing babies.
我还以为你在苏丹虐杀孩童呢
Remember the last time we met?
还记得我们上次见面么?
I told you if you ever point that gun at me again...
我告诉过你 如果你再拿枪指着我
I'd kill you.
我就宰了你
Who would hire a baby killer to get me-
谁会雇个婴儿杀手来抓我啊?
Who?
谁?(指使你的)
No shit, Karl.
少放屁 卡尔
If you wanted me dead, you would've blown up the building. Who?
如果你要我死 不会炸我房♥子 到底是谁?
Gorsky.
戈斯基
Karl, you're a disgrace to the profession.
卡尔 你是这行的耻辱
You're not a mercenary. You're a fucking terrorist.
你根本不算个佣兵 不过就是个他妈的恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
You need two things to live in this business: your balls and your word.
想在这行混你需要两样: 胆量还有信用
You don't have either.
一样你都没有
Know the difference between you and me, Karl?
你知道咱俩的区别么 卡尔?
I still got both.
我两样都有
Take it easy.
别紧张
That was just personal between him and me.
只是我跟他的私人恩怨
Let me get my things.
让我拿下东西
Amateurs.
都是业余的
Toorop.
托罗普
See you, kid. Thank you, Toorop.
再见 孩子 谢谢 托罗普
You are a hard man to find, Toorop.
你可真难找阿 托罗普
I'm not hiding.
我可没躲
Mm-hmm.
恩
You could've knocked.
你大可以用敲门的
I needed to be sure that you were the same idealist...
我得确定你是否还是那个跟我理念相同的那个人
who worked for me 1 0 years ago.
为我工作十年的人
So you knew I was gonna kill Karl.
所以你早就知道我会杀了 卡尔
Hmm.
恩
I don't like you, Gorsky. Hmm.
我不喜欢你 戈斯基 恩
You can't trust me, and I can't trust you.
你不相信我 我也不相信你
This is not about trust.
不是信任的问题
This is about, uh, professionalism...
问题是 职业行为
ethics.
道德
Ethics? Hmm.
道德? 恩
If it's about ethics, I should kill you right now.
如果是关于道德 我现在就能杀了你
And you think that would make the world a better place?
你认为这么做能让世界变好点?
Look at you, still in this shit-hole.
看看你 你还是住那种猪窝
Surviving. Sleeping with your gun.
抱着你的枪睡觉
No friends, no family, no future.
没朋友 没家庭也没未来
We are the same.
我们是同一类人
You and me.
你和我
We're not the same. What do you want?
我可跟你不一样 你找我♥干♥什么?
I need a smuggler.
我需要你帮我跑一趟货
I don't do refugees anymore.
我早不扮难民了
Use your own cargo.
你自己运不就得了
You own the borders anyway. Only on this side.
你不是有你自己的大把地盘吗? 我只能管到我这一边
This is an overseas delivery? A girl.
走外国线喔? 一个女孩
She needs to be in America in six days.
她六天内需要抵达美国境内
Why are you playing with me?
你在跟我玩什么把戏?
You know I can't get back into that country.
你该知道我不能回国的
You know that U.N. passports are impossible to fake.
你知道联♥合♥国♥护照是极难假造的
This is not a fake.
这不是假的
Inject it in your neck when you pass the official border.
过关时打进脖子里
This is your new life.
这是你的新身份
Clean credit.
没有任何不良纪录
John Doe.
普通人
What's the catch?
到底有什么隐情?
You have to make a choice.
你必须做个决定
That's the catch.
这就是隐情
I'll do it for half a mil.
五十万美金 我就干
I can make you do it for free.
免费你也得干
You can't make me do shit, Gorsky.
你没那本事要我免费干 戈斯基
But you can pay me what I need so I can get the job done right.
帮我准备那些办事的东西可以吧
You got yourself a deal.
你同你自己做了场交易
A car will pick you up outside...
有车会带你过去那边
to take you to the rendezvous point.
带你到指定地点
Cross me, and you'll have no place to hide anymore...
敢糊弄我的话 跑不了你
Toorop.
托罗普
Hmm?
恩?
That goes both ways...
分头行动吧
Gorsky. Huh.
戈斯基 啊
Shit.
操
Good morning.
早啊
You must be Toorop.
你一定是托罗普
I am Sister Rebeka.
我是罗贝卡修女
I just want to bring three simple rules to your attention.before we start our journey.
在你加入并开始我们的 旅途前我想先声明三项原则
We?
我们?
I'm here to pick up one girl.
我来这里是来带一个女孩的
Wherever she goes, I go. That is rule number one.
不论她去哪里 我也要去 这是第一项原则
Rule number two:
第二项原则:
the less contact she has with the outside world, the better.
她跟外面世界少接触点会好些
You're here to protect her from outside influences.That includes seeing,
你这里要保护她别受外界影响 包含看的
hearing and feeling.
听的以及感觉到的
You know, it's a harsh world out there, Sister.
外面环境是很恶劣的喔 修女
I know. That is why we live in here.
我知道 那就是我们在这里的原因
Ah, shit, okay. What's your third rule?
噢 妈的 好吧 第三项呢?
No foul language.
不要说脏话
Do we have an agreement?
就这么说定了?
You listen to my one and only rule.
你只要遵守我一项原则就好
Don't fuck with me...
别他妈和我墨迹
or I'll leave you standing in the middle of nowhere.
不然的话我就把你一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的丢到荒郊里
with nothing but your ass to sell to get back here.
让你只能靠着卖♥♥屁♥股♥回到这里
Your perfect world.
你的这个世外桃源来