Do we have an agreement?
就这么说定了?
Obviously, you are not a gentleman.
很明显 你不是个绅士
Obviously not.
必须的
Now that we have an understanding, pick up the bags.
好 现在我们都已经有了初步的认识 收拾行李吧
No.
不是吧
Shit.
我♥操♥
What's your name? My name?
你叫什么名字? 我的名字?
You don't have to talk to him.
你不必跟他说话
You didn't introduce yourself.
你还没介绍你自己呢
My name's Toorop.
我叫托罗普
Are you taking us to New York?
你是要带我们去纽约吗?
Yes. Now, please, get into the car.
是的 请您上车吧
Are you a killer, Mr. Toorop?
你是个杀手吗 托罗普先生?
Look, lady, I'm just a delivery boy.
听好 小姐 我只是一个送货的
And to me,you'rejust a package.
对我来说 你是一件包裹
I'm not your friend. I'm not your brother. I'm not your boyfriend.
我不是你的朋友 也不是你老哥 更不是你的男朋友
In six days, I'm gonna deliver you and never see you again.
六天之内我要把你送到 之后咱们永远不再见面
Sister Rebeka's right.
罗贝卡修女说得对
We shouldn't even talk.
我们别说话为妙
Come on.
来
Comfy?
好了么?
You wouldn't have a light, would you?
你不会再墨迹了 是么?
Figures.
估计是
Are you okay, baby girl?
准备好了么 小姑娘?
I've never been this far.
我从没出过这么远
Let's hurry up. The train's gonna leave soon.
快点 火车快开了
Take your bags.
拿好你的包
Are you really going to need all that?
你真的确定需要用到这些东西?
We could never have enough firepower, Sister.
我们的火力永远不足 修女
In fact-
事实上
I've never touched a gun in my life.
我这辈子都不会摸枪的
Now would be the perfect moment to start.
那现在可是激动人心的时刻了
No, thank you. I can defend myself.
不 谢谢 我能保护好我自己
Stay close. This is the real world.
跟紧点 这是现实社会
There's no mercy for the weak.
对于弱者 没有任何怜悯
Just because we're peaceful, that doesn't mean we're weak.
不能因为我们是和平主义者 就说我们是弱者
It does here.
事实就是如此
Take this.
拿着这个
Hurry. Here.
快点 这边
Change. What are you doing?
带上 你在做什么?
That's him. We're locked on.
就是他 我们找到他了
He's a big motherfucker. Look at him.
就是他 看看他
That won't be a problem.
会是个麻烦
And that's Aurora. She's cute.
那是阿瑞 很可爱啊
Put this on. Let's stay concentrated, guys.
继续 我们得盯紧点 兄弟们
Come on.
来
What do we do now?
我们现在怎么做?
No need to rush. Let's give it time.
不用冲 给他点时间
Hang on.
继续
Okay, give me three.
好 给我三个
Hey.
嗨
Where are you going?
你去哪?
What are you doing? Come on.
你在做什么? 跟上我
Hey! Hey!
嗨! 嗨!
Hey, come here.! Hey.!
嗨 到这来! 嗨 !
Hey, something's happening. She's on the run. Hey.!
嗨 发生了什么事 她在奔跑 嗨!
Aurora! Toorop!
阿瑞! 托罗普!
Aurora!
阿瑞!
Don't go. You will die.
别跑 你会死的
What are you doing? She's felt it.
你在做什么? 她感觉到它了
Don't go that way. She's not used to crowds.
别走那条路 她不能进人群
We have to go now. We have no time. We have to get away.
我们必须走了 没时间了 我们必须走了
What is wrong with you? Make her walk, or I'll carry her.
你到底怎么回事? 让她走 要不我就抬她走
Stop. Don't touch her. Don't go that way.
别 别碰她 别走那条路
We're going now. We have to get away.
我们得走了 我们得走了
Don't touch her.
别碰她
Come on.
跟我来
We'll go to the train.
我们得去做火车
We need to catch it. Come on.
我们得赶上 快点
Come on. Move. Move. Get out of the way. Move!
快 动起来 动起来 让一下 动起来
Hey, guys, can I buy these three seats off you?
嗨 哥们 能从你这买♥♥3个座位么?
Buy some more goats.
再买♥♥些山羊
For you.
给你
Those tigers in the cage-
那些老虎在笼子里
they weren't real, right?
他们不是真的 是不是?
Siberian tigers went extinct in 201 7.
西伯利亚虎2017年已经灭绝了
The last one died in the Moscow Zoo.
最后一只死在了莫斯科动物园
What is she, a walking wildlife encyclopedia?
她是什么 一个会动的野生动物百科全书?
They were clones?
他们是科隆的?
Second-generation clones, not real tigers.
第二代改进型科隆体 不是真老虎
Copies of copies.
科隆体的科隆体
But they're living creatures, made by God.
但他们是活生生的动物 上帝创造的
No. They were organic machines made by man.
不 它们是人造的
But God made man in his image.
但上帝创造了人类
So what man creates is also God's will.
所以人造的也是上帝造的
Is this what you teach her in the convent?
你在修道院里就教她这些阿?
Then God would be pretty fucked up to make man in his image.
然后上帝混乱了人类的世界
You wanna talk? Tell me what happened at the marketplace.
你想谈话? 那就告诉我市集里是怎么回事
If I'm gonna protect you...
如果我要保护你
I need to know what's wrong with you.
我必须知道你有什么麻烦
She was scared.
她很害怕
It's the first time out of the convent...
这是她第一次到修道院外
and you put us in that situation.
是你带我们进入那种状况的
First time out of the convent, huh?
第一次离开修道院 阿?
So I'm probably delivering you to some billionaire playboy...
所以我可能正护送你到某个亿万花♥花♥公♥子♥那去
who purchased you off the Internet.
谁在因特网上买♥♥了你
Stay close.
跟紧点
What are we doing here? Looking for a friend.
我们来这做什么? 找个朋友
Come on. Come on.
快点
Sit over there.
坐那
I'll be right there in a minute. And, you, don't talk to anybody.
我过去几分钟 你 别跟别人说话
Yo, guys. They're separating.
兄弟们 他们分开了
Don't do anything stupid. Wait.
别做什么傻事 等着
Get up, motherfucker. Huh?
给我起来 傻B ?
Hey! Toorop!
嗨! 托罗普!
How are you?
最近如何?
How you doing? What you doing in this beautiful part of Russia?
最近如何? 你来俄♥罗♥斯♥这美丽的地区做什么??
Working.
工作
Working for who? Hey, hey. Two shots.
给谁工作? 嘿 各我们来两杯
Hold your positions. We're gonna move in. Gorsky.
保持姿势 我们进去 戈斯基
He made me an offer I couldn't refuse.
他给的条件不错 拒绝不了
What can I do for you?
要我怎么帮?
I need three passes on the boat...
我要三张船票
and two snow bikes on the other side.
还要在另一边准备两辆雪地摩托车
You crossing? I'm delivering.
你要过境? 我在送货
The girl.
那个女孩
Her? Who is she?
她?她是谁?
I don't know.
我不知道
Where you taking her? America.
要带她去哪里? 美国
What America? You're on a terrorist list there. Yeah.
美国?在那儿你可是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥ 上了黑名单 没错
You need a passport. You need an identity.
你需要护照和身份证
You're kidding me. You got a passport?
没开玩笑?你拿到护照了
Yeah, and I'm not coming back. That is a bold move.
是啊 我不会再回来了 不可能吧
I got 50 G's saying you can help me out.
我付50美金 你帮得了忙吧
When?
什么时候?
Now.
现在
You don't have to look.
你不必看的
Who is he?
他是谁?
He's a lost soul.
是个失去灵魂的人
See you at the landing at 0600 sharp.
六点在刚才标示的地方见面