你们可以在那睡
You can sleep there.
肖恩
Sean?
奥斯卡
Oscar.
你在哪
Where are you?
他妈的到底咋啦 这里有一大群警♥察♥
What the hell's going on? There's like a whole
正在找你
bunch of cops that are looking for you.
她也在么
Is it her?
是不是因为她
It's her, isn't it?
她给你看她的能力了么
She showed you?
嗯
Yeah.
看吧 我说了我没撒谎
See? I told you I wasn't lying.
是的
Yeah.
你是对的
You were right.
奶奶怎么样
How's grandma?
她很好 你什么时候回来
She's great actually. When are you coming back?
很快
Soon.
确切几点
Like, when?
奥斯卡
Oscar.
奥斯卡
Oscar.
我听不到你的声音了 肖恩
I can't hear you. Sean?
嘿
Hello?
我 我听不到你的声音了
I... I can't hear you.
-肖恩 -奥斯卡
- Sean? - Oscar.
我爱你
I love you.
什么
What?
我说 我爱你
I said I love you.
快回家吧
Just come home.
你确定来这是对的吗
You sure that's a good idea?
你相信他吗
Do you trust him?
-卡尔吗 -是的
- Cal? - Yeah.
我不知道 这
I mean, I don't know. It's...
这信息量太大了
It's a lot.
今天太荒唐了
It's kind of a crazy day.
你就像是个外星人
You're like part alien?
这一点都不好笑
It's not funny.
不是吗
No?
他就是这么说的
That's what he says.
你是不相信他说的那些吗
You don't believe anything he said?
我不知道
I don't know.
我都不知道自己是个什么东西
I don't know what I am.
这没什么的 我不在意
It's okay. I'm cool with it.
真的吗
Really?
你从哪弄到这个的
Where did you get this?
是你给我的
You gave it to me.
我真希望 我能记起来更多事
I wish I could remember more.
你是幸运的
You're lucky.
我反倒希望自己能忘掉很多事
There's so much I wish I could forget.
比如呢
Like what?
比如 我妈妈离我而去
Just like my mom leaving,
接着我奶奶就生病了
my grandma getting sick right after,
还有我们之间的事
what happened between us.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
-到底怎么了 -是
- What is that? - It's...
应该是你把我从窗户推下来的时候
I think it's from when you pushed me out
手碰到那儿弄的
the window. I think your hand was there.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
还好
It's all right.
我不想伤害你的
I don't want to hurt you.
我们该休息了
I think we should get some rest.
公交车站
快 快 快
Move, move, move!
-周围 -收到
- ...perimeter. - Copy that.
没有非法闯入的痕迹
No sign of break-in.
你好 卡尔
Hello, Cal.
我没想到会再见到你
I didn't expect to see you again.
你甚至都没道别
You didn't even say goodbye.
我看到你偷了些我们的东西
Well, I see you stole some of our stuff.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我们觉得你会继续追踪它的
We assumed you'd try tracking it yourself.
有什么发现吗
Anything?
她情况还稳定吗
She stable?
二十八个小时过去了
Twenty-eight hours.
不可思议
Incredible.
凯特 她跟那几个不一样
She's different from the others, Kate.
你必须亲眼看看
You need to see that for yourself.
我是这么打算的
I plan to.
我们找到她了 她在
We have her. She's on the move
往西南方向走
heading southwest on...
他们正在尝试跟我们联♥系♥
They're just trying to connect with us.
卡尔 照顾好你自己
Take care of yourself, Cal.
阿莉克丝
Alex!
阿莉克丝
Alex.
肖恩 让我上车 从此消失在你的生命中
Sean, just let me get on the bus and get out of your life.
我不想你从我的生命里消失
I don't want you out of my life.
阿莉克丝 不要离开我
Alex, I don't want you out of my life.
肖恩
Sean.
你病了 而我只会让你病的更重
You're sick and I'm making you sicker.
-卡尔就是这么说的 -不 卡尔错了 好吗
- That's what Cal said. - No, Cal was wrong, okay?
卡尔是错的
Cal was wrong.
我奶奶已经两年没说过一个字了
My grandma hasn't said a word in two years
之后你一出现 她就
and then you show up and suddenly she's...
她就说话了 她就好了
she's speaking and she's normal.
这不是巧合 是你的功劳
That's not some coincidence. You did that.
这太荒唐了
That's crazy.
-是 -这不是真的
- Yeah. - It's not true.
没错 是很荒唐
Yeah, it's crazy.
的确
It is.
或许这是第一件说不通的事
Or maybe it's the first thing that makes any sense.
关门了啊
Door's closing.
一分钟 给我一分钟就好
One minute, please. Just give us one minute.
你可以上车 但是我得跟你一起
You can get on that bus but I'm coming with you.
你简直是在找死
You're going to get yourself killed.
我还活着 不是吗
I'm not dead yet.
有什么事吗
Is there a problem?
所有人 麻烦在自己位置上坐好
Everybody, stay in your seat, please.
别让他们抓到我
Don't let them take me.
把头低下
Just keep your head down.
-滚开 -就是她 没跑了
- Get off! - That's it, yeah.
别伤害她
Don't hurt her!
你们要对她做什么
What are you doing to her?
阿莉克丝
Alex!
阿莉克丝 放开她
Alex! Leave her alone!
放开她
Leave her alone!
阿莉克丝
Alex!
放开她 放开她
Let her go! Let her go!
阿莉克丝
Alex!
你们要对她做什么
What are you doing to her?
我们在试着帮她
We're trying to help her.
我想见她
I want to see her.
肖恩
Sean.
我要见她
I want to see her!
她身上发出的辐射
The radiation that's been emitted has hurt a lot of people
已经伤害到很多人了
and it seems to be contained in Alex.
一直暴露在射线下 已经让你病的很重了
You've had secondary exposure which has made you very sick.
所以 在我们着手处理之前
So, until we can get our hands around this,
你都不能接近她
you can't get near her.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你已经被局部麻醉了
You've been given a localized paralytic
脖子以下都没法动
agent to immobilize you from the neck down.
这是为了你的安全