You okay?
还好
I'm fine.
那是樱桃味可乐
It's Cherry Coke.
我知道你讨厌减肥药
I know you hate that diet stuff.
至少 你以前讨厌
Well, you used to.
你真的什么都不记得了吗
You seriously don't remember anything?
你知道那种 你做了一个梦
You know when you have a dream
感觉十分强烈
and it's so intense
你以为那都是真的
you think that it's actually happening?
但你刷牙的时候什么都忘记了
But then by the time you brush your teeth, it's all gone.
那就是我的感觉
That's how my life feels.
我知道那些事都发生了 我只是
I know that all this stuff happened, I just...
什么都记不起来了
I can't remember any of it.
直到昨晚你把我带回去
Up until last night when you picked me up.
很高兴你能打给我
I'm glad you called me.
你是那个意思么
Do you mean that?
嗯
Yeah.
邦妮和克莱德:美国历史上著名雌雄大盗
我觉得我们就像是邦妮和克莱德
I feel like we're Bonnie and Clyde.
我都不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is.
炸鸡翅
Chicken tenders.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 这可能与你们无关
Now listen, this ain't none of my business
那几个男孩在那看了你们好久
but those boys over there have been watching you for a while.
我能打包带走吗
Can I get this to go?
当然可以
Sure, baby.
-走吧 -怎么啦
- Let's go. - What's wrong?
嘿
Hey,
你就是阿莉克丝·莱尼对吧
you're Alex Lainey, right?
我知道你们在逃亡
I know you guys are like fugitives.
兄弟 我怎么跟你说的
Dude, what did I tell you?
看到了吗
See?
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
他劫持了你吗
Did he kidnap you?
没有
No.
不管怎么说 上车阿莉克丝
Whatever, just get in the truck, Alex.
他不会跟你走的
She's not going with you.
我都不知道你是谁 兄弟
I don't even know who you are, man.
我要送你回家
I'm taking you home to your family.
走吧
Let's go.
嘿
Hey.
-阿莉克丝. -肖恩!
- Alex. - Sean!
阿莉克丝
Alex!
你们得上车
You need to get in the car.
不好意思 你是谁
Sorry, who are you?
如果你想平安熬过今晚就上车
If you want to make it through the night, get in the car now.
-谢谢 不需要 -不 你们需要
- Thanks, we're fine. - No, you're not.
-有人在找你们 -是的我们知道
- There are people looking for you. - Yeah, we know that.
我不是指警♥察♥
I'm not talking about police.
你还没认出我
Hey. You don't recognize me?
昨晚我载了你一段
I gave you a ride last night.
他们会像我一样找到她
They'll find her just like I did.
我猜你有好多问题想问
I'm guessing you have a lot of questions
关于你的经历了什么
about what's happening to you.
我可以给你一些解答
I can give you some answers.
但是你们得相信我
But you need to trust me.
你是个好人 我觉得我们还是
Really nice of you. I think we're...
阿莉克丝
Alex.
真是个馊主意
This is a bad idea.
穿上
Put this on.
这什么东西
What is it?
铅做的
It's made of lead.
就像看牙医
Like at the dentist.
为啥要穿
Why?
起防护作用
Protection.
防什么
Protection from what?
她
From her.
我在油管看过 全是扯淡
I've seen this stuff on YouTube. It's all bullshit.
你是对的 大多是些
You're right. Most of it is grainy home
关于外星飞碟绑♥架♥人的家庭录像
video of flying saucers, abduction stories.
他们只是为了分散六点的新闻的注意力
They're just distractions to throw in the six o'clock news
以保证真正的证据在嘈杂中会丢失
to make sure that any real evidence will get lost in the noise.
但是现在无处可藏了
But it's hard to hide now.
每个人都能记录
Everyone has a camera.
所以 你说这就像
So, you're saying those are like,
-外星飞船 -不不不
- what, alien spaceships? - No, no, no, no.
不是外星飞船 只是一点光
Not spaceships, just light.
没有质量让你慢下来
No mass to slow you down.
那些找她的人很害怕
The people who are looking for her are terrified
因为他们对此毫无办法
because they have no idea what they're dealing with.
那你是怎么知道的
And how could you possibly know that?
因为我为他们工作
Because I worked for them.
他们经常让我收拾烂摊子
They used to send me to clean up the mess.
改医院病人记录
Change hospital records.
销毁证据
Destroy evidence.
不管什么我都得做
Whatever I had to.
还有其他像我一样的人么
Are there others like me?
有
Yes.
还有另外七个人靠近中心
There were seven other close proximity centers.
还有更多的人
More?
他们后来怎么了
What happened to them?
没人活过了六小时
None of them survived more than six hours...
除了你
until you.
-我要死了吗 -不 你不会死的
-I'm going to die? -No, you're not going to die.
你看 她好得很呢
Look, she's fine.
给他看看你的能力
Show him what you can do. You get...
你可以 你能 阿莉克丝
you can do... you just... Alex.
阿莉克丝
Alex.
嘿
Hey.
你跟她多待一分钟
Every minute you're with her, you've
你就会多受一分钟的辐射
been exposed to a kind of radiation.
你离她越远越好
You need to get as far away as can you from her.
我不会离开她的 他需要我
I'm not leaving her, she needs my help.
不不不 你什么都做不了
No, no, no, no. There is nothing more you can do.
等你头发掉光 站都站不起来
When your hair starts falling out and you're too weak to stand,
你会后悔没听我的
you will wish you took my advice.
为什么会在这
Why here?
为什么不是华盛顿或者东京
Why not like Washington or Tokyo?
因为我们召唤了它
Because we called it.
中国射电望远镜1997年收到一个信♥号♥♥
In 1997, Chinese radio telescopes picked up a signal,
几千年前的
thousands of years old.
关于数学的
It was mathematical.
非常复杂的符号♥组成的简单等式
Simple equations that create infinitely complex symbols
就像一种新语言的符号♥
like characters from a new language.
当然 我们从未见过
Well, new to us.
所以我们建造了这个
So, we built this.
它是干嘛的
What does it do?
我们每天晚上往天上发信♥号♥♥
Every night we project the symbols into the sky,
希望首先发信♥号♥♥的那个人收到
hoping whoever sent it first is watching.
我们呼叫了他们回答了
We called and they answered.
她就是证据
She's the proof.
什么
What?
你是对的
You were right.
那不只是沙漠
It's not just desert.
所以我们该怎么做
So, what do we do?
我知道协议 我能为你们争取点时间
I know the protocols. I can buy you some time,
我们能找到最好的方式公布它
so we can figure out the best way to go public with it.
我们明天一早就走
We will leave first thing in the morning.
我们需要休息
I think we should get some rest.
拖车后面那个房♥间在闲着
The trailer next door is empty.