多乐连锁店
第一缕曙光
等等
Okay, hold on.
你真要把所有东西都卖♥♥了吗
Are you really selling everything?
对 缺钱了
Yeah. Need the money.
成色很好啊
These are nice.
谢谢
Thanks.
这些货来的干净吗
Do I want to know where you got them?
有关系吗
Does it matter?
没关系
No.
你想卖♥♥多少
How much do you want?
太空机器人
三十
Thirty.
十五
Fifteen.
二十
Twenty.
那就二十
I'll do twenty.
-这个不行 -干什么
- Not that. - Excuse me.
-干♥你♥自己去 -到外面等我
- Excuse yourself. - Wait outside.
真是敲诈勒索
This is extortion.
你妈妈品味很好啊
Your mom had good taste.
拿走
Keep it.
你再到我家来 我就打断你的胳膊
Hey, if I ever see you in my house again, I'll break your arms.
那我还有两条腿去踢你
Yeah, I'll still have both my legs to kick you in the...
混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole!
叫你妹妹刷牙去
And tell your sister to brush her teeth.
我可以搞定那个家伙的 再有三十秒就好
I could take in that guy, I just needed like thirty seconds.
现在他估计要缠上我了
Now he'll just keep coming back.
你干什么惹到他了啊
What did you even do to him?
没啥 没啥
Nothing. Nothing.
是么 胡说
Yeah. Bullshit.
使劲 罗伯特
Hit it, Robert.
奶奶
Hey, grandma.
今天看什么
What'll t be today?
看这个烂肥皂剧
Another shitty soap opera this is?
还是格斗比赛吧
Or ufc?
她这周要吃的药呢
Where's the rest of her pills for this week?
我不知道
I don't know.
-吃完了 -什么时候
- Oh, we ran out. - When?
星期天吧
Sunday?
那是五天之前了 你为什么现在才告诉我
That was five days ago. Why are you telling me now?
有关系吗 像那药真的有用一样
Does it matter? It's not like they work.
奥斯卡
Oscar.
我明天去趟药店好了
I'll go to pharmacy tomorrow.
没事我去吧 签了这个
No, it's fine. I got it. Now sign this,
以后别在学校当混球了
And stop being a shit at school.
奥斯卡这周参与了三次打架
"Oscar's been involved in three physical altercations this week".
说 啊
Say "ah".
他的行为违反了
"He's been displaying behaviors that
我们的反欺凌条例
are against our bullying policy.
立即联♥系♥学校来安排一次会面
Please contact the school immediately to schedule a meeting".
不签
Nope.
肖恩
Sean!
肖恩
Seany!
瘦猴快滚下来 带我去个派对
Man, get your scrawny ass down here, come take me to this party.
-等我下 -那我上来了
- Give me a minute. - All right. I'm coming up.
别别 别上来了 马上就来
No, no, stay there. I'm coming.
底下要晒死我了
I'm cooking down here, bro.
我出门了
I'm heading out.
厨房♥台子上留了点钱
There's some cash on the kitchen counter.
点个披萨看着奶奶
Just order a pizza and look after grandma.
就我俩了
Just you and me.
嘿哥们 为啥你从来不让我上楼
Hey, man, why you never invite me upstairs?
太乱了
It's messy.
-你油哪来的 -别担心啦
- Where did you get the gas? - Hey, don't worry about it.
今晚会很嗨的哟
Yo, the night is going to be epic.
是吗 我们对这些人都无感啊
Yeah? We don't even like these people.
你对我都无感
You don't even like me.
有道理
True.
哥们 能不能好好当一晚小青年
Bro, how about you just try to be like a teenager for one night?
明天再回去做你的单亲妈妈去
Then you go back to being a single mom in the morning.
行 那开门吧
All right, now unlock the door.
好吧 不该说你单亲妈妈的
Okay, bro, my bad about the mom.
没事
It's fine.
不不 你下去推车
No, no, you got to push.
-认真的 -是啊
- Are you serious? - Yeah.
车启动器有问题 你得推一把
The starter's shit, you got to push the car.
等等
Hold up!
启动器个鬼
Starter, my ass.
这边在干嘛呢
What's going on?
要嗨一晚啦
That's a fun night.
屌♥
Damn.
精神点兄弟 我们到了
Come on bro, we're here, baby. We're here.
看那边酒台
Look at the drink stand.
怎样了 兄弟
What's going on, bro?
真巧
Snap.
你看他们那边有酒
You know they got drinks... drinks over there?
你等我一会好吧
Yo, give me five, all right?
内森
Nathan!
她很美哦
She looks good.
好像她跟那个汤姆在一起了
I think she's with that Tom guy now.
真的
For real? - Mm-Mm.
不 我觉得那是闹着玩的
Nah, I don't think that's official.
克里斯·哈里斯还说在返校日之后
I mean, Chris Harris says he's been making
每天都跟她搞暧昧呢
out with her every day after homecoming.
真的吗
Really?
但你知道我们瞎扯的 他更会瞎扯
But you know we talk shit. You know that guy talks shit.
好吧 他就是专业瞎扯淡的
All right, my man is a professional shit-talker.
所以你 对吧 那都不是真的
So, you... right? That can't... that's not true.
她 好吧 她过来了
She's... yeah, she's going to... she's coming right over.
怎么样 小老弟们让你受不了了啊
How is it going? Can't handle the cool kids?
-我来这加酒的 -加酒
- I'm here for a refill. - Refill.
要我帮忙 来了
Huh? You need me. I'm coming right
来了来了 兄弟
now, bro. I'm coming right now.
怎么样 你奶奶还好吧
What's new? How's your grandma?
-她还好 -那好 -嗯
- She's good. - Good. - Yeah.
-真好啊 -嗯
- It's so sweet. - Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
讲真 她不好
Actually she's not.
像完全呆掉了一样
She's like completely out of it.
现在她都不怎么说话了
Most days she doesn't talk much anymore.
就这样
Yeah.
真糟糕
It sucks.
你继母吗
Your stepmom?
还是一样贱
Still a bitch.
-是真的吗 -是啊
- Is that real? - Yeah.
几个月前纹的 是苏美尔语
Got it a couple months ago. It's sumerian.
意思是我是道路 真理和生命
It means I'm the way and the truth and the light.
汤姆也文了一个
Tom got one too.
像是个情侣文身啊
That was like a two for one thing.
真可爱
That's cute.
是啊 我们也觉得
Yeah. We thought so.
所以你们认真谈了啊
So, you guys are like serious now?
认真我不知道 但我们玩的很嗨
I don't know about serious, but we have fun.
你是说是操的很嗨吧
You mean you have sex.
天呐
Jesus.
-肖恩 认真的吗 -看吧 我说对了
- Sean, really? - So, yeah, I'm right.
是啊 你说对了
Yeah, you're right.
我都不知道你为什么要关心这个
Look, I don't know even know why you would care.
我们高中毕业之后
You haven't spoken more than two words to me
你都没跟我说过两句话
since we got off high school.
我知道你现在很难过
I get that you were going through a lot.
别来那套 不需要你可怜我