Don't do that. I don't want your pity.
不是你想的那样
That's not what that is.
你跟我说一声我肯定也过去看你了
I would have been there in a second if you asked.
可你没有啊
But you weren't.
祝你晚上玩的开心 希望你也好起来
Have a great night. I hope that you're good.
没错 我好得很
Yeah. I'm awesome.
赌你也是
Bet you are.
阿莉克丝
Alex.
干嘛
What?
我们不能谈谈吗
Can't we just talk?
别在这谈
Like not here?
打电♥话♥呢
Will you call me?
我换手♥机♥了 没你号♥码了
I got a new phone. I don't have your number.
抱歉
Sorry.
天呐 肖恩
Jesus, Sean.
现在你有了
Now you have it.
准备出发了 你来吗
Road's waiting. You coming?
玩得开心
Have fun.
我们会的 很开心你能来
We will. Sweet to have you.
你想去吗
Do you feel it?
我有点反胃
I feel butterflies.
没事的 一会就好
It's okay. Just a moment.
嘿 你
Hey, yo!
你再帮我个忙
Yo, yo, yo, yo. Yo, I need you to come and
去做个自我介绍
introduce yourself again to this girl
我好知道她的名字
so that she says her name again.
像是什么也拉达拉 但我记
It's like the "Yeladarah", but I can't...
我觉得我结束了
I think I'm done.
-真的吗 -是的
- For real? - Yeah.
可能在她内♥裤♥底下写着呢
Maybe it's written in her underwear.
天才
Genius.
太风♥骚♥了
Quite the mob.
回去小心点哦
Go home safe, alright?
我关心你呢
I care about you.
阿莉克丝
Alex!
阿莉克丝
Alex!
操
Shit.
阿莉克丝
Alex!
阿莉克丝
Alex!
别这样对我
Don't do this to me.
阿莉克丝
Alex.
操
Shit.
我在干嘛
What am I doing?
嘿
Hey.
过来帮忙搬腿
Just get her legs.
站我后面
Behind me.
我来保护你 掩护我
I got your back. Cover me!
帮我♥干♥扰一下
I need a distraction!
该死的 卡拉汉 小心点
Goddamn it, Callaghan, watch your back!
保护好你自己
Protect your black ass!
夜间温度已降到60华氏度
Overnight temperature has been dropped into the sixties
明天的预报
and tomorrow's forecast...
你还好吧
Are you okay?
发生什么事了
What happened to you?
告诉我你住哪 我可以送你回家
If you tell me where you live, I can take you back home.
那里
There.
你确定没问题吗
Are you sure you're okay?
不用谢
You're welcome.
要帮你报♥警♥吗
You need me to call the police?
或者打给别人
Anyone?
你自己来吧
Here, help yourself.
喂
Hello?
我要挂了
Okay, I'm hanging up.
请
Please...
不要
don't.
阿莉克丝 你还好吧
Alex? You okay?
还好
Yeah.
怎么了 你在哪
What happened? Where are you?
这里是哪里
Where am I?
凯西餐厅 65号♥公路
Casey's Diner on 65.
怎么回事
What happened?
她半裸着出现 所以我给了她一些衣服
She showed up half naked. So, I gave her some clothes.
我该报♥警♥的
I should call the cops.
别报♥警♥ 我会带她回家的 阿莉克丝
Please don't. I'll take her home. Alex.
跟我来
Come on.
走吧
Let's go.
愿意的话 你可以借住在我那
You can crash at my place if you want.
不管你在派对上嗑了什么
Just to give you a chance to sleep
睡一觉就没事了
off whatever you took at the party.
想换衣服吗
You want to change?
那个
Hey.
对 你流鼻血了
Yeah. Your nose is bleeding.
拿着这个
Just hold that.
就 稍等
Just... wait.
好吧
Okay.
头向后仰
Lean your head back.
好
Okay.
对 对 好了 好了
Just... just... okay, okay.
我看看
Let me see.
好了 没流了
Yeah, okay. I think it stopped.
你甚至没
You won't even...
针对非法入境问题
President Trump has not retreated on any of his strong positions
特朗普总统仍持坚决禁止态度
on banning illegal aliens from entering the country following...
城市西部
...city's west side.
因道路施工
One way of John Street is temporarily closed
约翰街暂时封闭一侧车道
for ongoing construction. Signs of...
能帮我补充一下这些药吗
Can I have this refilled, please?
禁止司机右转
...forbidding drivers to make a right turn off...
没问题
Sure thing.
警♥察♥从上周起就一直在现场
Police have been on scene since last week
告诫司机和开具罚单
cautioning drivers and issuing tickets.
司机告诉警官 他们没看到标志
Officers say drivers tell them they don't see the sign
也不觉得有危险
or that they don't see the danger.
但警♥察♥表示 对驾驶员和建筑工人来说
But police say the risk is real for both
风险确实存在
motorists and construction workers.
昨晚是普拉诺山谷的多事之夜
An eventful night in the Plano Valley.
南郊断电后
The southland blackout left three
有30万户住所停电
hundred thousand homes without power.
这种情况是变压器电涌现象造成的
The result of an electrical surge at a large transformer.
夜空因此被点亮了数秒
It lit up the night's sky for several seconds
大批居民致电询问
prompting a flood of calls from concerned residents.
有人认为是流星或极光
Some have suggested a meteor or northern lights.
有破坏份子在山顶园区附近挖坑
Vandals have struck a hole at near
并偷走两块指示牌
Hillcrest Park stealing two signs...
山顶园区附近的商业街
High Street near Hillcrest Park's been
常年对行人造成困扰
problematic for pedestrians for years.
谁在那
Who's that?
居民投诉说
Residents complained that fast-moving
沿着人行横道的快速车流
traffic along the lot nearby crosswalks...
是你吗 珍妮
Is that you, Janey?
你不是珍妮
You're not Janey.
正在努力寻找17岁的阿莉克丝·莱尼
...is trying to locate 17-year-old Alex Lainey,
她今早被曝失踪
reported missing early this morning.
最后被见到是在南郊能源水库
Last seen at the Southland Energy reservoir.
谢了
Thanks.
记者洁瑞·百利正在现场
Reporter Jerry Bailey is on the scene...
她将为我们报道最新情况
and she'll bring us up to date...
妈的
Oh, fuck.
早上好 亲爱的
Good morning, sweetheart.
你哥呢
Where's your brother?
巧克力当早餐 真的吗