But not right away.
它更像是一个复♥制♥
It's more like a copy.
而且它们像动物一样
And they act like an animal.
然后他们 他们
And then they, they...
也许他们咬你是为得到你的DNA
Well, maybe they bite you to get your DNA
然后再克隆你
and then they clone you.
但是克隆人
You know, but the clone,
没有任何初始记忆
it doesn't have any of the original memories
以此它必须去 例如
so, it has to...like
找到你然后提取你的记忆
find you and just-and just take them.
外面有人
There's someone out there.
什么 什么意思
What? What do you mean?
该死
Oh, shit!
该死
Shit!
天呐
Oh, my God.
趴下 趴下
Hey, get down, get down!
那他妈到底是什么
What the hell was that?
你应该请求支援
You should call for backup.
我们离开这里吧
Let's just get out of here.
兰迪
Randy!
兰迪 他是来找你的
Randy, he's here for you!
快走 快走 快 快 快
Move away! Move away! Go, go, go!
去哪儿 去哪儿 去哪儿
Where? Where? Where?
他们来了
They're here!
约什 约什
Josh? Josh?
该死
Shit.
兰迪 离那扇窗户远点
Randy, stay away from that window.
该死
Shit.
太多了
There's too many!
他们正在包围我们
They're surrounding us.
该死
Oh, shit!
抓稳了
Hang on!
抓稳了
Hang on!
他们要把我们翻过来
They're gonna flip us!
坚持住
Hang on!
快走
Go!
天啊
Oh my, God.
扎克
Zach!
不 不要
No! No!
不要 约什 约什 不
Don't, Josh! Josh, no!
兰迪
Randy.
不 兰迪
No, Randy!
在这个星球上的所有城镇中
Of all the towns on this planet,
你们选择入侵这个鬼地方
you guys chose this shithole to take over?
天哪 你们真是一群白♥痴♥
God, you're a bunch of idiots!
但你们知道吗
But you know what?
你们可以拥有它
You can have it.
快过来 贱♥人♥ 这里
Move here bitch! Over here!
就在你们能碰到的地方
Just the place you got
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck this!
来呀 到这边来
Come on, this way!
扎克 我们得走了 快点
Zach, Zach, we gotta go. We gotta go. Come on.
我没事
I'm okay.
他们依然在屏蔽外面的信♥号♥♥
They're still blocking the signal out here.
我妈妈的店里有一辆送货车
There's a delivery van at my mom's shop.
我们可以去取车
You know, we could go get it
找到乔伊 然后离开这里
and get-and get Joey and just get out of here.
在斯普林菲尔德 有服务信♥号♥♥
And in Springfield, we will have service.
我们能在那里上传我们的视频
We can just upload our video there.
好
Yeah.
停下 凯拉
Hold, Kayla.
格雷格牧师在那儿
Pastor Greg is there
钥匙在花盆下面
The key's under the flower pot.
进去后钥匙在收银机下面
And then inside, it's under the cash register.
好的
Okay.
去吧
Go ahead.
乔伊
Joey.
不 不要
No, no, no. no.
我只是想回家
I just want to go home.
没关系 泰勒
It's okay, Tyler.
你只是会觉得一点点疼
You're just gonna feel a little pinch.
是吧 不算太坏
See? Now that wasn't so bad.
现在我更爱你了
And now I'll love you even more.
住手 求求你 别这样
Stop! Please, don't do it!
我不想这样
I don't-I don't want it!
乔伊 快跑 离开这里
Joey, run! Joey, Joey! Get out of here,
乔伊 快跑 去小木屋
Joey! Joey, run! Go to the cabin!
快走 就这样 快走
Go! Yeah, go!
乔伊 离开这 快跑
Joey, go! Run! Joey, go!
上车 快点
Get in! Come on!
加油 快 快
Come on! Go, go!
乔伊
Joey...
乔伊逃走了
Joey got away.
那太好了
That's great.
我叫他去小木屋
I told him to go to the cabin.
他逃走了
But he got away.
我们去找到他然后离开这里 好吗
Let's go get him and get the hell out of here, okay?
天呐 你被咬了
Oh God, you got bit.
当我被替换的时候
When I get replaced
它会拥有我的感觉吗
is it going to have my feelings?
它会拥有我的记忆吗
Is it going to have my memories?
我还会记得你吗
Will I remember you?
别这样想 凯拉
Don't think like that, Kayla.
因为我们会成功的
Because we are gonna make it.
是 但它会找到我
Yeah, but it'll find me.
它找到过兰迪
It found Randy.
我们会成功的
We are going to make it.
我们会得到帮助的
We're gonna get help.
我们把所有事情都记录在了手♥机♥上
We have everything recorded on our phones.
我们能向他们展示这里发生了什么
We can show them what happened here.
我们会阻止它的
We're gonna stop it.
扎克 快点 我们得抓住它
Zach, come on, we gotta get it! Come on!
凯拉
Kayla!
它不见了
Come on, it's gone.
不 扎克 你被咬了
No, it's-Zach, you were bitten,
我们不得不 如果我们不能
we have to-if we can't...
我们去小木屋吧 找到乔伊
Let's-let's go to the cabin. Get Joey.
蹲下 见鬼
Get down! Shit.
继续走啊
Keep going.
我们得走了 走这边
We have to go. This way.
蹲下
Get down!
天呐
Oh, my God.
我们做不到的
We're not gonna make it out.
扎克 我们得去找乔伊
Zach, we have to go get Joey.
我们不能
We can't.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
凯拉 假如情况蔓延
But Kayla, if this spreads
将不会再有任何人让我们寻求帮助了
there won't be anyone else for us to call for help.
但我们能去有线电视公♥司♥
But we can make it to the cable company.
假如我们能到那里
If we can get there,
我们能把我们的视频直接上传到
we can upload our video straight into
互联网的骨干网 传到全世界
the backbone of the internet to the entire world.
他们阻止不了
They can't block that.
所以我们得把信息发出去
So we get the message out.
是的
Yeah.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
快点
Come on.
蹲这儿 蹲这儿 快点
Down here, down here. Come on.
你好 扎克
Hello, Zach.
兰迪
Randy.
我想我或许能在这里找到你