Sorry for the disturbance.
我们这就离开
We'll be on our way.
不 不 不 不
No! No, no, no.
来吧 乔伊 来吧
Come on, Joey. Come on.
不
No!
我想和凯拉一起走
I want to go with Kayla.
他想跟我走
He wants to come.
来吧 跟我们走
Come on. Just come with us.
他想要什么并不重要
It doesn't matter what he wants.
他是属于我的
He belongs to me.
你算什么
What are you?
回你的房♥间去
Go to your room.
想都别想 我哪儿也不去
There is no way in hell that I'm going anywhere.
我是你父亲 你必须照我说的做
I am your father. You have to do what I say!
你就这么让她走
You're just gonna let her go?
是的 我觉得那样最好
Yeah. You know, I think that is gonna be best.
是啊 你们都把我当傻子耍了
Yeah, you all played me for a fool
在那儿给我看吓人的小把戏
with that little freak show back there.
天啊 我是说 天啊 真的
Jesus Christ! I mean Jes, really,
我真该以虚假报♥警♥的罪名带你们俩回警局
I should take you both in for filing a false police report.
不 你不会的
No, you don't.
你连眼前发生了什么都不知道
You don't even see what's going on right in front of you.
我不知道吗
I don't?
你知道我看到了什么吗
You know what I see?
我看到你对那个女孩做了什么
I see what you're doing to that girl.
好吗 别做那种男生
Okay? Don't be those guys.
那告诉我里面发生的一切都正常 警官
Tell me that that all felt right in there, Deputy.
约什 警长怎么样
Josh, how's the sheriff?
你知道吗 扎克
You know what, Zach?
我没有时间跟你闹
I don't have time for this.
我们需要他
We need him.
伙计 事情远不是
Dude, this is way bigger than
这个小地方的警♥察♥局能管的
this podunk sheriff's department.
我们得去救乔伊
We need to get Joey.
对
Right.
我们先找到我们的父母
We get our parents,
然后我们来找乔伊
then we get Joey,
然后上传我们的视频到网上
and get our footage uploaded.
一旦人们看到这里发生的事
Once people see what's going on here,
他们就会派人来帮忙
they'll send people to help.
然后我们就离开这鬼地方
And we get the hell out of here.
我们会把他救出来的
We'll get him.
走吧
Come on.
我不明白 我想上传我的视频
I don't get it. I'm trying to upload my footage,
但还是没有信♥号♥♥
but there's still no service.
兰迪 你有信♥号♥♥吗
Randy, do you got anything?
不
No.
凯拉 你呢
Kayla, what about you?
我说 让我和兰迪进去就行
You know what? Just Randy and I should go in.
好吧
Fine.
我去看看能不能找到你妈妈
I'll see if I can find your mom.
谢谢
Thank you.
有谁在那个谷仓工作过吗
Does anyone ever work in that barn?
没有
No.
爸爸
Dad?
你们好啊 孩子们
Hello, boys.
妈妈在哪里
Where's mom?
我们应该 嗯 尽快离开这个小镇
We should, uh, get out of town pretty quick.
这里发生了一些很奇怪的事情
There's some weird stuff going on.
扎克
Zach.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
妈妈在哪里
Where's Mom?
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
-你对妈妈做了什么 -这不是他
- What did you do to Mom? - It's not him.
快点 我们得走了
Come on, we need to go.
你们在做什么
What are you doing?
等等 不不不 不不不 不不不
Wait! No, no, no! No, no, no! No, no, no!
嘿 不
Hey! No!
那是什么
What was that?
哦 该死
Oh, shit!
一点不好笑
Not funny.
伙计 把灯打开
Dude, turn the light.
谁在那儿
Who's there?
妈妈
Mom?
不
No!
兰迪 你没事吧
Randy, are you okay?
好像有什么东西咬了我
I think something bit me.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
哦 该死
Oh, shit!
它去哪儿了
Where'd it go?
兰迪 小心点
Randy, be careful.
扎克
Zach?
什么 你发现什么了
What? What is it?
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell?
哦 该死
Oh, shit!
妈妈
Mom?
不 妈妈 妈妈 放开她
No. Mom! Mom! Get off her!
放开
Get off!
扎克
Zach,
那不是我
that wasn't me.
我不得不杀了她
I had to kill her.
扎克
Zach?
不
No!
快点 你们 我们得走了
Come on. You guys, we gotta go!
他们要回来了 快点
They're coming back. Come on!
我们走吧
Oh, let's go.
快点 快点
Come on, hurry!
看那个
Look at that.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我们得走了
We gotta go.
扎克
Zach,
我们得走了 好吗
We gotta go, okay?
我们怎么知道那是他
How do we know it's him?
我觉得我们并不知道
I mean we don't,
但是还有谁会在那里
but who else is there?
你怎么一本正经地看着我 兰迪
You got a shitty poker face, Randy.
你打算用那玩意做什么
What were you going to do with that?
进来吧
Come on.
我们知道我们没事 但是
So we know we're all right, but...
好的
All right.
哦 天啊
Oh, Jesus.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
是啊
Yeah.
那东西咬了我 但我一直留心注意
So one of those things bit me, but I kept my eyes open.
不过我们需要带上它走
We are going to need to take it with us though.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
哦 你还在拍着视频 对吧
Oh, you're still filming, right?
是的
Yeah.
所以我们把那东西和视频交给联邦调查局
So we take that thing and the footage to the FBI.
那才会让他们有所行动
That'll get them to move their asses.
对
Yes.
不过 我很抱歉
I'm sorry though.
我应该相信你们的
I should have believed you guys.
他们到底是什么
What in the hell are they?
我不知道
I don't know.
你们觉得他们可能是外星人吗
Do you guys think they might be aliens?
我们只知道
Here's what we do know.
他们先咬你
First they bite you.
然后他们变成你
Then they turn into you.
但不是立刻就变