Right there! Get it! Get it!
我在努力了 我在努力了
I'm trying. I'm trying.
趴下
Get down.
这特么的是什么
What the hell is it?
那是 我想是只老鼠
That's, I think it's a rat.
格雷格牧师
Pastor Greg?
但你为什么要离开那么久
But why do you have to go away so much?
但是我太厌倦独自一人了
But I'm just so tired of being left alone.
我好想你
I miss you so much.
混♥蛋♥ 特么的
Hey, assholes! Shit!
别管他们
Leave them alone.
闭嘴
Shut your mouth.
我不过是买♥♥些酒
All I was doing was buying some beer.
你们非要传到网上
You had to put it online.
听着 我们有事要做所以我们要走了
Listen, we got something to do so we're just gonna go.
我不管 我爸拿走了我的Xbox
I don't care! My dad took my Xbox!
-我不关心你的Xbox -闭嘴
- I don't care about your Xbox! - Shut up!
行了 行了 大家别激动
All right, all right, let's calm down.
-好吗 -什么情况
- Shall we? - What the hell?
我在逗他们玩
I was just playing with them.
约什 还记得归队是什么感受吗
Remember what it was like back on the team, Josh?
归队后我记得我们能开玩笑
Well, back on the team I remember we could take a joke.
-我们走吧 -走啊
- Let's go. - Go on.
滚 快滚
Get out of here. Come on.
好
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们也许有搞笑视频 但没人喜欢告密
Well, you might have funny videos, but nobody likes a snitch.
听着 我们要给你看样东西
Listen, we have something we need to show you.
什么东西
What was that?
你还好吧
Are you gonna be okay?
快 我们走
Come on, let's go.
抱歉 我都不知道这是啥
I'm sorry, I don't even know what this is.
这是什么玩意儿
What is this?
它咬了比塞特小姐
It bit Mrs. Bisette.
那她为什么不自己来找我们呢
Okay, then why didn't she come to us herself?
什么
What?
拜托 格雷格牧师在人们
Come on, Pastor Greg is going around
房♥子周围到处扔老鼠
throwing rats in people's houses.
就是这样
Done.
好的
Mmm. Okay.
你们知道吗
You know what?
别把我扯进你们扯淡的网络视频 行吗
Leave me out of your bullshit web series. All right?
如果你们想成为好莱坞明星
If you guys want to become Hollywood assholes,
就把这些无聊的东西随便PS一下
Photo shopping this nonsense, whatever.
但别把我扯进来
But leave me out of it.
也别把格雷格牧师扯进来
And for that matter, leave Pastor Greg out of it as well.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
要不是为了他我就要坐牢了
I'd ended up in juvie if it weren't for him.
懂了吗
Got it?
懂了
Yeah. Got it.
约什为什么不相信我们
How could Josh not believe us?
因为这不正常
Because it's insane.
我们说格雷格牧师朝人们房♥子扔老鼠
We're saying that Pastor Greg is throwing rats into people's houses.
没错 但视频很过分
Yeah, but the video is crazy.
我意思是格雷格牧师为什么这么做
I mean why would Pastor Greg do it?
我不知道 问问他
I don't know. Let's ask.
那特么的是什么
What the hell is that?
快来
Come on.
格雷格牧师
Pastor Greg?
我能帮到你们吗孩子们
Can I help you boys?
然后呢
So?
那就是你
That's you.
我不同意
I don't think so.
不 我们看见你了
No, we saw you.
听着格雷格牧师
Look Pastor Greg,
我们不希望你在这惹麻烦
we do not want to get you into any trouble here.
你们不会让我陷入麻烦吧
You boys aren't going to get me in any trouble.
你妈是个荡♥妇♥
Your mom is a slut.
你♥爸♥是个瘾君子
And your dad is a junkie.
天哪 什么样的人才会这么说
Jesus Christ, what kind of person says that?
你不必提高声音
No need to raise your voice.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem here?
不 我们很好
No, we're cool.
这特么的都是怎么回事
Dude, what the hell was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得有必要在我们频道上播放这个
I think we should post this stuff on our channel.
约什不相信我们 但是也许有人会
I mean Josh didn't believe us, but maybe somebody will.
草
Oh, shit.
没信♥号♥♥ 你呢
No service. You?
也没有
Nothing.
我们想知道昨晚
So we were wondering if you had seen
你是否看到格雷格牧师
Pastor Greg around your house
在你家附近
last night?
为什么
Why?
我们怀疑就是他朝你家
Okay, we think that he's the one who threw the thing
扔了咬你的东西
at the house that bit you.
是的
Yeah.
没东西咬我
Oh, I wasn't bit.
你看到咬痕了吗
Do you see a bite?
对不起 我发誓看到你坐在衣柜里
I'm sorry, I-I could have sworn that you were sitting in your closet.
不 我们有视频 我们看到你尖叫了
No. No, we have a video. We saw you screaming.
那又怎样
So?
那是什么
What-what was that?
你们可以跟我去我的卧室
You can come to my bedroom with me.
你们俩
Both of you.
奶奶的
Holy shit. Dude.
那特么的是什么
What the hell was that?
等等 里面有动静
Wait. Hold on. Something was going on in there.
屁都没有
Yeah, no shit.
起先是格雷格牧师 现在是她
First Pastor Greg, now her.
我就不明白了 谁能那么快若无其事
Here's what I don't get. Who heals that fast?
兰迪 看
Randy, look.
-你干嘛 -我们四处看看
- What are we doing? - We're just looking around.
-那是什么 -里面有人
- What's that? - There's a guy in there.
什么
What?
嘘
Shh!
他被绑在床上
He's tied up to the bed.
快走
Oh! Go!
快走
Oh! Go!
你们俩不应该偷看她的窗户
You two should not have been looking in her window.
这不关我们的事
This is none of our concern.
这不是关键 好吗
That's not the point, okay?
她很怪异 妈妈 看看那个
She's being weird, Mom. Look at that.
不只是她
It, but it wasn't just her.
格雷格牧师也像个怪人
It's Pastor Greg was acting like a freak.
教堂里所有人都只是坐在那
Everyone in the church was just like
行为真的很怪异
sitting there acting really weird.
也许是大规模歇斯底里
Maybe it's like mass hysteria or something,
或是空气中有什么东西
something in the air.
听着 我知道这小镇很无聊
Look, I know this town is boring
我也知道你们迫不及待想要离开
and I know you can't wait to get out.
不是这样的
It's not about that.
但是光靠想象无法改善事物
But you're not gonna make anything better by imaging things.
事情本就如此
It just is what it is.
要么整座小镇都疯了要么我们疯了
Look, either the entire town's going crazy or we are.
看
Look.
那是
Is that...?
迪伦
Dylan.
那是他的衣服
That's his tat.
但是怎么会有两个他
But how are there two of him?
那是我爸