听着 也许这个新年夜能给我们大家都带来改变
Beck like Smiley now.
贝克现在有点喜欢斯麦利了
Eight months ago he loses his team...
八个月前 他的一次卧底交易暴露以后...
when a deal goes sour.
他失去了两名同事
Problem with drugs and alcohol since the incident.
打那以后 他就沉溺于药物和酒精
Burned-out cop. Only a matter of time before he drops his guard.
废物警♥察♥ 他放弃抵抗只是时间问题
Watch the truck. They'll eye it as a way out.
看管好车 他们会把它当做逃生的手段
What's the word on the AV?
AV-5怎么样了?
Storm's starting to let up, so it shouldn't be long now.
暴风雪减弱了 用不了多久了
Good.
很好
Someone gets inside, takes off, goes for help.
派人去把你同事的车开走 寻找救援
It's too obvious. We'd need a distraction.
太明显了 得分散他们的注意力
We also need the keys. Your cop said he dropped them in the snow.
而且还需要钥匙 你的警员说 他们扔到雪地里了
I could hot-wire a car.
我可以不用钥匙发动汽车
I thought you never committed a crime in your life?
你不是说你这辈子从没犯过法吗?
I haven't. Yeah.
确实没有 是啊
Just picked up some shit along the way. Whoa. Hold on.
只是顺便学了一些此类事情 等等
How do we know she's not just gonna drive out of here...
我们怎么知道她不会独自驾车逃跑
and leave us all here to die?
把我们丢在这里?
Who the fuck are you, Miss Fucking Little Skirt?
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁 短裙小姐?
Shake that skinny ass in somebody else's face.
到别人面前晃屁♥股♥去吧
Okay, Anna. No offense,
好吧 安娜 别介意
but I'll feel better if somebody goes with you.
但我还是觉得有人跟你一起去更好
Maybe I should go. I promise I'll make her get help. Scout's Honor.
也许可以让我去 我保证让她去找帮手 我发誓
It's either me or Jasper. Can't be.
或者我 或者贾斯帕 不行
We need your guns. It's gotta be...
我们需要你的枪 这样会...
Me.
我
Me. You?
我 你?
Shoot. Hey, I'll go. I'll do it.
见鬼 嘿 我去 让我去吧
What? It's the only thing that makes sense, right? Whatever.
什么?这样才有道理 不是吗? 管他呢
Whatever the fuck ever. Let's just do this. Come on.
不管怎么说 我们赶紧动身吧
Me and... me and the doc.
我和...我和医生
Fine. Okay.
好吧
What? It's the right move, Sergeant. I know that.
什么?这样就对了 警长 我知道的
All right. All right. I'm the doctor, right?
好的 好的 我是医生 对吗?
Right. You can handle that? Yes.
没错 你能应付得了? 是的
You can? I don't know. I don't know.
你行吗? 我不晓得 不晓得
But I have to try, okay? No. No.
但我总得试试 对吗? 不 不
Please. I have to go.
拜托 我得走了
I have to do it.
我不得不那么做
Shit!
该死!
Hey! Those two skels are bugging out, just like I told you they would.
嘿!那两个罪犯逃出去了 就跟我告诉你们的一样
They torched the bus for a diversion, I guess.
我猜他们烧了巴士是想转移注意力
Come on!
快!
Aw, Jesus. They're gonna get themselves killed. They're dead already.
上帝啊 他们这样会送命的 他们已经死了
We can use this.
我们可以利用这个机会
Very smart.
很聪明
They knew we'd expect them to make for the car.
他们知道我们在拿车做诱饵
Free life, baby! We did it.
自♥由♥的生活 宝贝!我们成功了
Yeah. I told ya.
是的 我说得没错吧
Happy New Year. Now, how are we gonna get the fuck out of here?
新年快乐 我们怎么离开这里呢?
Visual on two men. No shot.
看见两个人 别开枪
Moving to a better vantage.
找个好的角度
Hey. You sure you wanna do this?
嘿 你真的想这么做?
Yeah. All right.
是的 好吧
Aw, shit!
啊 该死!
They're fucking shooting! Where'd they hit you, man?
他们开枪了! 你哪儿中枪了?
My shoulder.
肩膀
Let's go! Come on! Let's haul ass now! Okay, okay.
好了 快点走吧 快点动身 好的 好
Go. Go. You go.
上 上 你上
All right. Come on. Come on, baby. Come on.
好了 快点 宝贝 快
This was not the plan, man! This was your idea.
计划不是这样的!是你的主意
Come on. We're so fucking close. Come on. I think I can still make it.
就差那么一点 加油 我们还是有机会的
Come on, man. You can do it.
加油啊 你能做到的
I'm on target.
瞄准了
36, 45, 54, 63,
36 45 54 63
72, 81, 90, 99...
72 81 90 99...
Come on, man. What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do, man?
加油 我该怎么办?我该怎么办?
Don't make me go at this alone! Target two blocked.
别丢下我一个人! 二号♥目标被挡住了
No shot. Have position but no shot.
别开枪 守好位置 但别开枪
What the fuck's up with that multiplication table shit?
怎么回事情 你♥他♥妈♥的背乘法表干什么?
Fuck you! It's freaking me out.
去你♥妈♥的♥! 我吓坏了
You couldn't hotwire my ass! You're a liar! Liar?
你根本不会热发动汽车 你这个骗子! 骗子?
I will bite your little white head right the fuck off! 45, 54,
我要把你的小脑袋咬下来! 45 54
63, 72, 81, 90, 9,
63 72 81 90 9
18, 27, 36, 45...
18 27 36 45...
What is taking so long?
怎么这么长时间?
I'm gonna make it for you, man! I'm gonna do this for you!
为了你 我要继续下去!为了你!
72, 81, 90, 99...
72 81 90 99...
Damn, motherfucker!
该死的杂种!
What did I tell y'all?
我怎么跟你说的?
What'd I tell you? You and your sergeant boyfriend didn't believe me.
我怎么说来着的?你跟你的警♥察♥男朋友不相信我
What? Sergeant boy. That's your boyfriend, right?
为什么? 警长 他是你的男朋友 不是吗?
No. Yeah.
不是 是的
They made it. They're clear!
他们成功了 他们没事!
We made it! We made it!
我们成功了!我们成功了!
The skels are dead.
那俩小子死了
We don't have a goddamn chance, do we?
我们一点机会都没有 是吗?
Sarge. Sarge. God-fucking-damn it,
警长 警长 该死的
the five of us can't hold them back.
我们只有五个人 没办法打退他们
They're gonna take out each and every one of us.
他们会把我们都干掉的
What are we supposed to do, Sarge?
我们该怎么办 警长?
What are we supposed to do?
我们该怎么办?
What the fuck are we supposed to do?
我们他妈的该怎么办?
I don't know.
我不知道
What do you wanna do, Marcus?
你打算怎么办 马库斯?
How many inside?
里面有多少人?
Uh...
呃
A hundred.
一百个
Answer the question.
回答问题
You're a brave woman.
你是个勇敢的女人
What do you want to do with the body, Marcus?
你准备怎么处理尸体 马库斯?
Bishop's men were responsible for all this, remember?
是比绍普手下干的 记得吗?
Let's get this thing done.
赶紧做个了结吧
Time's up, Sergeant.
没时间了 警长
Last stand. Your gun would be appreciated.
最后一战了 你的枪会高兴的
Why did I let her go?
你为什么让她去?
I know a lot about dying, Sergeant.
我对死亡了解很多 警长
There are two ways you can handle it:
有两种对待的方法
With the self-pity or without it.
自怜和没有自怜
Fuck you. Get out of my office.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你给我滚出我的办公室
I see you've made your decision.
看来你已经决定了
Sun's almost up.
太阳快出来了
Whatever Duvall's gonna do, he's gonna do now.
如果杜瓦尔有什么行动 现在就该动手了
We need to get ready, or we'll be trapped.
我们得准备好 否则全部完蛋
Now, who the fuck asked you?
谁他妈问你了?
You know, I've had all the shit I'm gonna take from you, old man.
老头 我会找你算帐的
Hey, fuck you, dealer. No.
嘿 去你♥妈♥的♥ 毒犯 不
Fuck with me.
你来啊
I should have fucked with you... Enough!
我他妈的该把你... 够了!
Bishop's right.
比绍普说的对
Jasper, you just watch the front here. Iris, the cell block.
贾斯帕 你守住前面 爱丽斯 你守牢房♥入口
Capra, you're on. Take the back stairs.
卡普拉 你守住后面楼梯
Bishop and I'll roam, covering all the other entrances.
比绍普和我看守其余的入口
Hey.
嘿
What were you doing by the back door? What were you doing?
你在后门干什么 到底在干什么!
What the fuck are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥的说什么啊
I saw you. What did you tell them?
我看见你了 你跟他们说什么了?
Why didn't you let them inside?
你为什么不让他们进来?
Hmm? What's the plan? Aah!
嗯?有什么计划?
What's going on? You were wrong. He's working for Duvall.
电影精选列表