Listen to me. What are we talking about, really?
听我说 知道我们到底在说什么吗 真的?
Getting high? No. We're talking about a journey, man.
找乐子?不是 我们说的是一次旅行
A subconscious Safari. A mental expedition, okay? A mind trek.
一次潜意识的旅行 一次精神的远征 心灵的跋涉
This planet has been raped, pillaged and fucked, all right?
这个星球已经被强♥奸♥ 被蹂躏了 对吗?
And the mind is... is the only uncharted territory.
只有心灵还没有被占领
And this shit is the ship. It's the Nina,
这玩意儿就是渡船
the Pinta and the Santa Maria,
就是尼娜号♥ 品他号♥ 圣母玛利亚号♥
and you are fucking Magellan.
你就是该死的麦哲伦
Oh, fuck! I spilled some!
哦 妈的!我撒掉一点!
So what do you say, my Serbian motherfucking friend?
那么你怎么说 我该死的西伯利亚朋友?
Do you wanna take a trip, or do you wanna sit on your ass?
你愿意跟我一起上路 还是愿意就傻坐在这里?
Okay, Napoleon, let's see what you got.
好吧 拿破仑 看看你都有些什么?
Robi.
罗比
That dog is really creeping me out.
那狗怪吓人的
It's a big fucking dog. It makes
个头真♥他♥妈♥的大 让我女友很不安
my girl very uneasy. I don't really like dogs.
我其实不怎么喜欢狗
The pooch was not invited.
这狗可不在客人名单上
You don't talk about my fucking dog, okay? I'll handle it.
别跟我的狗过不去 好吗?我会处理的
Can you tie it up or something?
你能把它栓起来吗?
He'll do what I say.
它会听我的话的
Once I show him who's boss...
只要我安抚他两下 再给它两巴掌...
with a few treats and some smacks.
它就知道谁才是老板了
Good boy. Here's treat.
好孩子 来亲热一下
He knows who's boss, yes?
你看 他知道谁是老板了吧?
Shit, man! Hey, hey, I got a dog too.
妈的 伙计!嘿 嘿 我也养了狗的
Yo, Tony! I love this guy. He works his ass off for piss.
嘿 托尼!我喜欢这家伙 他很卖♥♥力的
All right, once I show him who's
我只要给他两巴掌 再安抚两下
boss with some few smacks and some treatsies.
他就知道谁是老板了
You got that? You got a smoke?
你有吗?有抽的吗?
No, no. I'm fucking out. I told you.
不 不 没了 我告诉过你的
Are you giving me some static? No.
你在糊弄我吗? 不是
Huh? You giving me the hairy eyeball? You Irish fucking pig!
呃?你这么看着我♥干♥什么?你这该死的爱尔兰猪!
Fuck, man! See? Whoo! I got my dog too.
妈的!看见了吗?我也养了条狗
Here you go, dog.
给 狗
Are you guys in? Are you in? Fuck you!
你们加入吗?要加入吗? 去你♥妈♥的♥!
What's your fucking lackey saying? He say that he knows your dog.
你的马仔说什么? 他说认识你的狗
My dog?
我的狗?
He say that your dog testify at his brother's trial three years ago.
他说你的狗曾经在审判他兄弟的时候作证
Oh, shit. He also say that your dog is not even a fucking dog.
该死 他还说它根本就他妈的算不上是条狗
He's a dirty, fucking pig!
他是一头该死的肮脏的猪!
And I believe him.
我相信他说得不错
God!
老天!
Fuck! Call for backup! Call for backup! Unit 17 requesting backup.
妈的!请求增援!请求增援! 17组请求增援
Fuck! Fourth floor, one suspect.
操! 四楼 有一个疑犯
You okay? Yeah, I'm all right. Come on!
你没事吧? 是的 我没事 走吧!
Good dog. Good dog. Shit! Shit!
好狗!乖狗!妈的 妈的!
All right, Coral, take that back stairwell there. Got it.
好吧 卡箩尔 你走后面的楼梯间 明白!
Tony, come on. Come on. Oh, shit. Okay.
托尼 你跟我走 好 妈的
You take this hallway on the right. All right.
你走右边的走廊 好的!
I'll take the left. Gotcha.
我走左边 明白!
Can you believe that cocksucker shot me?
那个该死的杂种居然开枪打我
Shit! Shit!
妈的!妈的!
Tony! Tony?
托尼!托尼?
Ah, shit! Ah!
啊 妈的!啊!
Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
哦 妈的 妈的
Officer down! I repeat: Officer down!
有警员负伤!重复:有警员负伤!
Suspect on north stairway! I'm going after him!
疑犯在北边的楼梯!我现在去追捕!
And where the fuck is my backup!
我的后援人员呢 该死的!
Freeze! Shit!
别动!妈的!
Shit. Shit. Shit. Help me!
妈的 妈的 妈的 救命!
I'm a police officer! Help me! Call an ambulance!
我是警♥察♥!帮帮我!去叫救护车!
Shit! Shit! Call an ambulance!
妈的!该死!快去叫救护车!
Shit!
妈的!
Hello? Yeah. Shit, yeah.
喂?是 妈的 是
No. No, no, I'm up. I'm up.
不 不 不 我起来了 起来了
I'll be right there. All right. Bye.
我马上就到 好的
Morning, buddy.
早上好 伙计
Come here, shithead. Come here.
过来 笨蛋 过来
Good morning.
早上好
Ohh!
哦!
It's cold, people.
今天很冷 各位听众
Detroit's gonna have a white New Year's this year,
底特律今年要迎来一个银色的新年了
because we're getting hit with yet another storm. No shit!
因为另一场暴风雪就要来了 不 该死的!
Sports coming up.
下面是体育节目
In the lane, snow is glistening.
在巷子里 雪花如此晶莹
A beautiful sight We're happy tonight.
我们一起共度美好今宵
This kind of sex is evolutionary instinct, gentlemen.
先生们 这种性行为只是一种进化的本能
Tiger Stadium. Bleachers empty,
例如:老虎运动场 看台是空着的
except me and a friend.
只有我和我的一个朋友
We always get it on whenever and wherever we can.
只要有时间 有场所 我们总会大干一场
No one saw us except for the left fielder.
除了左外野手外 没人看到我们
Let's just say he enjoyed the show,
这么说吧 他喜欢看我们表演
and I didn't mind the audience.
我也不在乎有他这么个观众
Impulsive sex is in our genes, boys. Don't deny yourselves.
我们天生喜欢冲动的性行为 别否认 小伙子们
I gotta go jump in the snow to cool my shit off.
我得扎到雪地里 清醒清醒
Have a good New Year, a'ight. You too, babe.
新年快乐 小爱 新年快乐 宝贝
That animal was your type, Iris. Probably an ex-con.
那个野兽是你喜欢的类型 爱丽斯 也许以前坐过牢
You two should hook up. Fuck off, Carlyle.
你俩应该好好亲热亲热 滚远点儿 卡莱里
We were just talking about acting on impulses with no guilt.
我们说的是"性"之所至 而没有负罪感
Don't get angry, a'ight. You only bed criminals. Everyone knows that.
别生气 小爱 你是床上的野兽 这大伙都知道
Which is unfortunate for me, because I am in love with you.
对我来说 就太不幸了 因为我爱上了你
I don't bed criminals. I fuck bad boys. Big difference.
我不是床上的野兽 我只是干那些坏男孩 区别大了
I just hope I don't have to become a fucking ax murderer to prove I'm worthy.
我只是希望我不用变成一个屠夫来证明我的价值
What the hell is this? Fun and games?
你们在干什么?在开玩笑吗?
Buzzkill. Does anybody work around here anymore?
扫兴鬼 没人工作了吗?
Hey, Sarge. You're late. Happy New Year.
嘿 警长 你迟到了 新年快乐
Hey, you're pissing me off.
嘿 别惹我了 你们快走吧
Get outta here before I give you something to do.
否则我就要找点事情给你们做了
You boys don't wanna get stuck with us here tonight. Bye, boys.
你们不想今晚陪我们困在这里吧 再见了 小子们
I'll see you guys at the new precinct. Happy New Year, Iris.
新警署见 新年快乐 爱丽斯
Later, Iris. Stuck. That's not very nice, boss.
再见 爱丽斯 "困"这个字真刺耳 老大
You're right. I apologize. You're lovely and amazing,
没错 我道歉 你真可爱 而且很让人吃惊
and it's my honor to spend New Year's Eve with you.
跟你共度新年夜是我的荣幸
You're a sarcastic prick, aren't you?
该死的 你是在挖苦我 是吗?
We are going to have a good time tonight, boss.
我们今晚会很开心的 老大
We officially shut down at midnight,
按规定 我们应该在午夜关门
but all calls are being diverted,
但所有报♥警♥电♥话♥都已经转接他处了
so we might as well be closed now.
我们不如现在就关门吧
We could start getting fucked up real early!
我们可以早早享乐起来!
All right, but not too early, all right? We still gotta pack this shit up.
好吧 但别太早了 我们还得把这里收拾一下
Not much. All the computers are gone. Most of the gear.
所有的电脑跟枪♥械♥设备都搬走了
Now, come on, Sarge. It's my favorite holiday.
拜托 警长 今天是我最喜欢的节日
I even put on my very special, sexy holiday boots.
我甚至都穿上了特别的性感节日靴了
Even though we're here, I wanna do it right.
即使是在这里 我也不想草草了事
How could you possibly do it wrong?
你怎么可能会让我失望呢?
We will conspire.
我们准备完毕
As we dream by the fire.
我们的梦想被火点燃
To face unafraid.
毫无惧色面对一切
The plans that we made
我们制定计划
Walking in a winter wonderland.
漫步冬季仙境
Never take for granted the greatest power of all...
做出选择的力量 是最伟大的力量
the power to choose.
别把拥有这种力量当作是理所当然的
Consider the choices you have made in the past.
想想你过去做出的选择
And when they led you astray, faith in times of opposition...
当你误入歧途 信仰在你天人交战的时候...
will lead to your salvation,
就会让你得到救赎
or often the easy way will lead only to temptation.
或者让你屈服于诱惑 这样往往更容易
Think of consequences...
想想后果...
and cherish your power to choose the righteous path.
珍惜你的力量 选择正确的道路吧
You figure I'd be more liable to tell the truth with God watching.
你觉得有上帝在看着的话 我就会说实话了吗?
If you believe in God, Mr. Portnow.
如果你相信上帝 波特诺先生
电影精选列表