You don't? I never met a brother who didn't have faith.
你不信上帝吗?我从来没遇到过没有信仰的兄弟
I've stood in front of dozens of men...
我曾经站在好几十人面前...
who were all staring death in the face.
他们都有勇气直面死亡
Every single one of them begged for God's help.
他们都祈求上帝的帮助
After seeing all those pleas go unanswered,
所有的祈求都没有应答
I... lost my faith.
于是我...就失去了信仰
So what's the what?
好吧 怎么样?
My answer... is this.
我的答案...就是
No.
不
I guess we're done here.
我们没什么好谈的了
What'd you think? I was gonna let you walk
你怎么想的?你以为我会让你...
outta here with the crowd for protection? Get the fuck up.
溜到人群中躲起来?起来
Walk in front of me.
走在我前面
Amazing grace.
奇异恩典
How sweet the sound.
多么甜蜜的声音
That saved a wretch.
拯救这个可怜虫
Like me.
就像我
Police!
警♥察♥!
Hold it right there! Freeze, Bishop! Drop your weapon!
别动!别动 比绍普!放下枪!
Drop it now, motherfucker!
快放下枪 混♥蛋♥!
We're here at the new Precinct 21,
这里是新的21号♥警署
where one of the city's most powerful crime figures, Marion Bishop,
本市最有势力的黑帮头目之一 马里诺·比绍普
is being held in the alleged murder of an undercover police officer.
因为涉嫌谋杀一名卧底警♥察♥而被拘留
Move back!
退回去!
Bishop, notorious for his brutal execution methods,
比绍普因为他残忍♥的杀人手段而臭名昭著
earns untold millions from his various criminal operations...
他通过在底特律进行的各种犯罪活动...
in the Detroit area.
聚敛了数不清的财富
Bishop's crew.
比绍普的手下
Yeah?
嗯?
Now is not the time.
现在不是时候
I'm Lieutenant Holloway.
我是豪威副警长
Marcus Duvall, Organized Crime and Racketeering squad.
马库斯·杜瓦尔 "有组织犯罪和勒索组"的
This is my team. I know who you are.
这些是我的组员 我知道你是谁
Sorry about your man. Where is this son of a bitch?
你那伙计 我很遗憾 这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥在哪儿?
I don't spend one night, not one night, inside,
我不会在里面过夜的 一晚上都不会
and we both know why.
你我都知道原因
You do whatever you have to do to get me out of here.
你想办法把我弄出去
Do you understand?
你明白吗?
That guy's a cop killer.
那家伙是警♥察♥杀手
Judge hands down bail,
法官不允许保释
I swear to Christ I'll...
我发誓我要...
No arraignment 'cause of the holiday.
今天过节 所以不能提审
Bishop spends two days inside until he has a chance to make bail.
比绍普得在这里面两天 直到有机会申请保释
Don't worry, Cap. We got him. We ain't gonna fucking let him go.
别担心 队长 我们不会让他跑掉的
Happy New Year!
新年快乐!
Come on, man. There's only three of us here.
来吧 这里就我们三个
Yeah, well, one of us is Irish. My God, look at this thing.
是啊 其中一个还是爱尔兰人 老天 看看这个
It's gotta be older than me. You'll never take me alive, G-man!
比我的年纪还大 你休想活捉我 条子!
Look at this room.
看这间房♥
Boy, there's gotta be evidence in here...
一定还有我...
from some of my first busts back in the day.
第一次捉拿罪犯的证物
Uh, they got rid of all the Civil War stuff.
呃 他们已经销毁了南北战争时候的档案
Oh, No!
哦 不
Hey, that's so funny. Don't quit the day job, all right?
嘿 你真幽默 别忘了日常工作 好吗?
Sarge? Yeah?
警长 嗯?
Friday appointment's here.
每个星期五约好的人来了
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗?
Any feelings of anxiety lately?
是不是最近总觉得焦虑?
Yeah. Two words. The Lions.
是的 两个字:"狮子"
They give me a lot of anxiety.
他们让我很焦虑
Please stop avoiding my questions, Sergeant.
别兜圈子 警长
Are you still taking the painkillers?
你还在吃止痛药吗?
Come on, Doc.
拜托 医生
I mean, even you have got to be getting a little bored of these conversations.
我是说即使是你 也会对这些对话感到厌烦的吧
Why don't we talk about the real reason...
我们为何不说说你新年夜...
that you would come down here on New Year's Eve...
不辞辛苦 顶风冒雪...
in the middle of this storm.
光临这里的真正原因吧
Okay. Uh, let's see. We had an appointment.
好吧 呃 我们约好了的
I think the real reason... is you're in love with me.
我想真正的原因...是你爱上了我
Huh. Interesting. I can see it in your eyes.
有趣 我能从你的眼睛里看出来
That's why you come wearing these fancy clothes.
所以你才穿着这么漂亮的衣服
It's very flattering,
很让我高兴
but I think you should stop denying it, you know?
但我觉得你不该再否认了
I hear... No, I hear you. You're right. You're right.
我听...不 我听你的 你是对的 你是对的
You're right. My face obviously betrays me.
你说的没错 我的脸泄露了秘密
I didn't get dressed up like this...
我穿成这样...
because I'm going to a New Year's Eve party later tonight.
不是去参加晚上的新年晚会
Oh, no. No, Sergeant. This was all for you.
哦 不 不是的 警长 都是为了你
A form of seduction. Is it working?
算是引诱吧 有用吗?
Wonderfully.
非常棒
I'm glad.
我很高兴
Okay, well, we'll have to finish this conversation another time.
好吧 我们下次接着谈吧
What is this thing here? Hey, hey, hey, hey!
那是什么东西? 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿!
That's mine. All right, relax. I don't care about the file.
是我的 别紧张 我才不在乎什么档案
So, uh, you got a desk job at Precinct 21, I see.
我明白了 你要去21号♥警署做文职工作
You don't quit, do you? How do you feel about it?
你还没放弃 是吗? 你感觉如何?
How do I feel about it? It's no big change.
我感觉如何?变化不大
So I guess the new year's not bringing anything different for you.
我猜新年也没给你带来什么变化
How's your leg, by the way? I noticed you weren't limping anymore.
你的腿怎么样了?我注意到你走路不一瘸一拐的了
What's that supposed to mean? It's just an observation.
什么意思? 只是我的观察而已
Five years of undercover work, and now this. Wow!
做了五年的卧底 看看现在 哇!
Good-bye.
再见
You must be itching to get back on the streets.
你一定很想重新回到街上执勤
Good-bye. Happy New Year.
再见 新年快乐
Happy New Year to you. I'll see you at the new precinct.
新年快乐 新警署见
God, you know, I cannot wait.
老天 我都等不及了
I'd walk you out, you know, but I just have so much...
我该送你出去的 但你看我 我还有么多...
I know the way. Thank you. So much to do.
我认识路 谢谢 还有很多事情要去做
Jake, you should see this.
杰克 看看这个
And now Lieutenant Marcus Duvall...
马库斯·杜瓦尔队长...
that's Officer Ray Portnow's superior... is coming out of...
雷·波特诺警官的上司...正走出来...
Hey, that's Duvall. Good cop. Good man.
嘿 那是杜瓦尔 好警♥察♥ 好人
Crime kingpin Marion Bishop in custody.
黑帮头目马里诺·比绍普被拘留
That man is in hell right now.
那家伙现在倒霉了
responsible for the slaying, the fifth in Motor City this year alone.
仅今年一年 在底特律就杀害了五人
Hey, you okay, Jake?
嘿 你还好吧 杰克?
Everybody in the bus. You know what a bus looks like.
所有人上巴士 你们都知道巴士是什么吧
New Year's Eve in a house of a thousand doors. How about that?
新年夜住在有一千个门的屋子 感觉如何?
Huh? You'll be sitting in that cell of yours.
呃?你会坐在你的牢房♥里
You're gonna want some "Cham-pag-ne," And you're not gonna get any. No.
你想要香槟 不过没门儿
No "Dick Clark's Happy Rocking New Year's Eve. "
也看不到迪克·克拉克支持的"欢乐新年夜"了
Losers. I ain't no loser, baby, a'ight.
废物 我不是废物 宝贝
I'm just trying to exist 'cause my people
我只是想活下去 我消费不起...
lack the power to consume what the media emphasizes in society.
媒体上整天宣传的东西
So I'm forced to take shit that ain't mine.
所以我被迫去拿不属于我的东西
Beck, your eyes are red.
贝克 你的眼睛红了
You been snorting? You been drinking?
你磕药了?还是喝酒了?
Your eyes look glazed. You been eating doughnuts?
我不知道 你的眼睛闪闪发光 是吃炸面圈了?
That's funny. Motherfucker?
有趣 你觉得有趣 杂种?
What'd you read that in? A comic book?
在哪儿学的?漫画书吗
Get in the fucking back.
到后面去
Round them up!
让他们靠在一起
You're nobody till somebody loves you
有人爱你之前你什么都不是
Well, we won't need that anymore.
我们不再需要那玩意儿了
All right, boys and girls. We must raise our glasses in a toast.
好吧 姑娘们 小伙子们 举起杯来
A toast to this old shit-hole before they tear it down.
在这个破地方被夷为平地之前 为它再干一杯
I got a terrible feeling I'm gonna miss this place.
我有这种不好的感觉 我会想这个地方的
Not as much as I'm gonna miss you two. What are you talking about?
不过 我会更想你们 你在说什么?
I have news, boys and girls. Old school here is retiring.
我听到消息 姑娘们 小伙子们 老爹要退休了
You're kidding. I'm packing it in.
你开玩笑吧 我不干了
电影精选列表