我不喜欢你圆溜溜的眼睛看着我 把头转开
You're manipulative, weak knees and that sexy copper complexion.
你喜欢控制别人 膝盖没力 皮肤是性感的古铜色
You're definitely an Aries, baby. You're pretty good.
你肯定是白羊座的 不错
Smiley thanks you.
斯麦利感谢你
We got something in common, you know that?
我们有些共同点 你知道吗?
You coming down off some shit, ain't ya?
你的出身不太好吧?
Don't be ashamed, man. Don't be ashamed.
没什么丢人的 没什么
What's your poison?
你喜欢什么药?
Seconal to bring me down. Adderall to bring me back up.
西可巴比妥让我入地 苯♥丙♥胺♥盐有让我上天
You gotta get up to get down. Oh, yeah, baby. Oh, yeah.
先得上天 然后才能入地 是啊 没错
All right. That's enough. Come on. Let's pay attention.
好了 够了 来吧 我们盯紧了点
I want a cigarette so bad.
我真想要支烟
Stupid New Year's resolutions.
该死的新年新决定
Hey, gangster, you make any resolutions? Hmm?
嘿 土匪 你有什么新决定吗?
What do you think, secretary?
你觉得呢 秘书?
Oh, my God. I can't stop thinking about sex.
哦 老天 我真想要做♥爱♥
I mean, I usually think about sex a lot, but this is crazy.
我是说 我经常想做♥爱♥ 但这次不一样 太疯狂了
Sex and death are very closely related.
性和死亡是密切相关的
The Greeks called it Eros and Thanatos... love and death.
希腊人所谓的"爱神与死神"...爱和死亡
Or sex as a way of nullifying thoughts of dying.
或者说性是逃避死亡的一种方法
What's your deal, gangster? You actually been shot five times?
你有什么故事 毒贩?你真的中过五枪吗?
Six.
六枪
You really pull a man's spine out?
你真的曾经把一个人的脊椎骨拔了出来吗?
It was an Adam's apple.
是喉结
If you ever get into tussles, secretary,
你有没有跟人打过架 秘书?
you grab a man by his throat, hmm?
你抓住一个人的喉咙?
Dig it? And then you squeeze.
懂吗?然后你用劲挤
I guarantee you he will drop. He will not get up for quite some time.
我担♥保♥他会跌倒 有一阵子起不来
Oh, God. It's really quiet out there now.
老天 外面真是静
Yeah.
是啊
That's what worries me.
这才让我担心
We're not gonna make it till morning. Marcus Duvall will not allow it.
马库斯·杜瓦尔不会让我们就这样耗到天亮的
We've got eight people covering six entry points.
我们有八个人守着六个入口
If we work together, we will make it.
如果我们同心协力就会成功的
Look at it this way. That's me out there.
这么说吧 如换了我在外面
You think I'd let you survive until the morning?
会让你们捱到天亮吗?
We don't have a lot of options here. Well, we got to figure something,
我们没多少选择 嗯 我们得想办法
'cause I'm not gonna stay here all night waiting to get killed.
我可不想整晚在这里等死
If you use the situation to try and escape,
如果你想利用这个局面试图逃走
it's about me and you,
那就是你我之间的帐了
'cause when this is over, you're going back to jail.
等这一切结束了 你就得回到监狱
Relax, Sergeant. "Relax."
别紧张 警长 "别紧张"
This ain't about me and you. Not yet.
现在还没轮到你我算帐呢
Our shit's on pause, huh?
我们的事情可以等一等 好吗?
Yeah. Our shit's on pause.
是的 可以等一等
You saved my ass back there. Why?
你为什么要救我?
Everyone in here is my responsibility.
我要对这里所有的人负责
It's my job. That's noble.
这是我的工作 你真高尚
Unfortunately, I don't share the sentiment.
不幸的是 我可不这么想
I see a cop in jeopardy, he's on his own,
如果我看见警♥察♥有危险 那就得靠他自己了
unless it benefits me to jump in for the save.
除非我冒险救他对我有好处
Listen. I don't try to be anything I'm not.
听着 我不想做违背我本性的事情
That ain't gonna change; I don't care what day it is.
这一点不会改变 不管今天是什么日子
You remember that, Sergeant.
你得记住 警长
Hey! Someone's coming!
嘿!有人来了
Oh, God. It's Capra, Sarge!
天哪 是卡普拉 警长!
You know this guy? He's a cop. He works here.
你认识他? 他是警♥察♥ 在这里上班
They'll execute him.
他们会杀了他的
Capra! Shh!
卡普拉! 嘘!
Yeah. Drive. Drive!
好 继续开 继续!
Oh, my God. He's gonna make it. He still has to get by the sniper.
老天 他要成功了 他还得躲过狙击手
Come on, Capra!
快点 卡普拉!
He's still moving. They didn't get him yet.
他还在动 他们没打到他
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
Come on. Come on.
快点 快来
Come on, Capra! Come on!
加油 卡普拉!加油!
Come on!
加油!
What the fuck is going on?
这是怎么回事?
Who's fucking shooting at us, Sarge?
是谁在向我们开枪 警长?
Who the fuck are all these people?
那些都是些什么人?
What are you doing here, Capra? What are you doing here?
你来这儿干吗 卡普拉?为什么来这儿?
It's New Year's Eve. I knew you'd be here alone.
今天是新年夜 我知道你们独自在这儿
I came to have a drink with Iris.
我来找爱丽斯喝一杯子
You picked the wrong night to make your move, baby, believe me.
你挑错了日子 相信我
You know, that's really sweet.
真是太好了
That's really sweet, but, unfortunately, I don't believe a fucking word of it.
太好了 不幸的是 我不相信你的话
Put that goddamn weapon down, you psycho! He works here!
把枪放下!你这个疯子!他是这里的警员!
I don't care that he fucking works here, man. He could be a plant.
我才不管他是不是这里的警员呢 他可能是卧底
No, Jasper. Put the gun down, all right?
不 贾斯帕 把枪放下 好吗?
Let's not start that again, all right?
别再来这一套了 好吗?
He comes here in the guise of courting that lady.
他假装来追女人
It's a fucking ingenious plan.
真是个天才主意
They get one of their boys in here and
他们派一个人打入进来...
then take us out one by one by one. Come on. Tell them.
然后一个一个干掉我们 来啊 告诉他们
They shot at him. All right?
他们不是也朝他开枪了吗?
They shot at him. Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
朝他开枪了 是啊 没错
Oh, but they conveniently fucking missed, didn't they?
可他们故意没打到 不是吗?
The act is a fucking charade!
根本就是骗局!
Come on. Tell them. He's fucking right, Anna.
说啊 告诉他们 他说得没错 安娜
Isn't it a fucking charade? Do I have a gun?
难道不是骗局吗? 我有枪吗?
Do I have a fucking gun? I can't hurt you.
我有枪吗?我伤不到你们的
It's not fucking good enough, rat-bitch. Come on.
这样还不够 我们把他锁起来
Just lock him up, man, so he doesn't do any damage.
这样他就害不到我们了
Come on. Come on, Roenick. Listen to me, man.
拜托 拜托 罗尼克 听我说
We're not locking this man up.
不能把他锁起来
Not in my precinct, all right? I vouch for him.
在我的警署不行 我为他担♥保♥
Okay. Okay, I'm fucking sorry,but your authority has been super-fucking-seded.
好吧 好吧 我道歉 可你说的话不管用了
You understand? You're not in charge anymore.
你明白吗?这里不再归你管了
Right, Bish? Bish, tell them.
对吗 比绍普?比绍普 告诉他们
He could be one of them, man, so fucking easily.
他可能是他们的人 这很容易
You don't think we see right through you?F ucking believe that shit?
你认为我们没有识破你?你以为我们相信你的鬼话?
Comes in here playing that game, playing stupid. You don't think we know?
你跑到这里来演戏 以为我们不知道?
Right, man? Let's do the math.
是吗?掂量掂量吧
Let's put him away, man, just play it safe, you know?
为了保险起见 我们把他锁到一边吧?
Put it down. No, no, no. Come on. Come on, man. Come on.
放下 不 不 拜托 老兄
Just do the math. Come on. Motherfucker comes in like that, playing...
你自己想想 这家伙就这么跑来 想玩花样...
Come here. Sergeant Roenick is in charge. Understand?
过来 这里是罗尼克负责 明白了吗?
"Yes."
"明白了"
Let's go.
走吧
Only because I respect you. But I still
我只是因为尊重你
say this shit is fucking illogical bullshit, all right?
可我要说这根本他妈的不合逻辑 对吗?
He may not be who he says he is.
他也许根本是在说慌
Just mull that shit over. Think it over. Think it over, man.
自己好好想想 好好琢磨琢磨吧
Iris, look after Capra, fill him in on what's going on.
爱丽斯 你跟卡普拉说说发生了什么事情
All right, Capra? Just be cool
好吗 卡普拉?你别紧张...
so no one else here gets spooked.
这样就不会吓到别人了
Everybody else, back to your positions.
其他人都回到你们的位置上去
Thank you. Don't. That was selfpreservation.
谢谢 不用了 我这么做也是为了保护自己
The more men we have, the better chance we stand.
人越多 我们的机会就越大
Are you sure you vouch for this man? I do.
你真的要为这个人担♥保♥? 真的
Come with me.
跟我来
You know, I hate to admit it,
听着 尽管我不愿意承认
but Smiley agrees with what you said back there.
但斯麦利同意你刚才说的那番话
Smiley want a fucking medal? Hear me out, man.
斯麦利想要一枚奖章? 听他说 哥们
Look, we're out of our shackles for what?
我们为什么被放出来?
The last time in the next 15, 20 years?
下一次再放出来 要等多久 15年 20年?
All right, man. Get to the point. What do you want?
好吧 别兜圈子 你想要什么?
Listen to me, man. Look out that window.
听我说 哥们 你看那窗子外面
That's freedom, baby.
外面就是自♥由♥ 宝贝
Get what I'm saying?
懂我意思了吗?
Look, maybe this New Year's can bring something different for us after all.
电影精选列表