What are we gonna do?
我们必须杀了他
We're gonna have to kill him.
但他是我们的朋友
But he's our friend.
再也不是了
Not anymore.
布鲁克 我们该怎么办
Brooke, what are we gonna do?
你问我 我问谁
How should I know?
我不知道 你是智多星
I don't know, you're the smart one,
快想想办法
use your brain or something.
一个完好的喷火器
A real torch.
我能修好整个装置
I can fix this.
给我软管
Give me that hose.
给我信♥号♥♥灯
Give me that pilot light.
有胶带吗
Do you have any tape?
他在不断靠近
He's getting closer!
我他妈知道 混♥蛋♥
I can see that, you dick!
打火机拿过来
I need a light!
烧死你丫的
Burn in hell.
该死
Oh shit.
我觉得我们失去他了
I think we lost him.
我们分头行动吧
Let's split.
布鲁克死了
Brooke is dead!
她在做她唯一擅长的事时死了
She died doing the only thing she was good at.
为什么我要对她如此刻薄
Why did I have to be so mean to her?
听好了
Listen.
布鲁克是英雄
Brooke was a hero.
她是英雄
A hero.
她为救我们而死 所以我们才站在这
She died trying to save us, and that's why we're here now.
让我们一起为她默哀
Let's all take a moment for Brooke.
一个真正的科学英雄
A true hero
也是一位真正的勇士
of science and bravery.
我们在慢慢接近总统了
The president's close, but I keep getting
但我这边信♥号♥♥总是受到干扰
some kind of interference.
我不能定位她具体的坐标
I can't get her exact coordinates.
有多近
How close?
最多半英里
Half mile radius at most.
看 我们能搜索这片区域了
Look, we can search the area.
应该不难找到吊舱
Shouldn't be too hard to find the pod.
嗯
Okay.
我们一个小时以后在这碰头怎么样
Let's meet back here in an hour?
好
All right.
不
No!
快走
Come on.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我明白
I know.
谁能想到你们两个小孩能挺过来
Who would've thought you two kids would've made it?
其他两个人在哪
Where are the other two?
你想干嘛
What do you think?
这趟旅行对我们来说真是一场噩梦
This hasn't been a good trip for any of us.
不久之前我把腿摔断了
Broke my leg a while back.
他们说要截肢
They're just gonna have to cut it off.
伤口已经开始腐烂了
It's starting to rot.
你有止痛药吗
You got any pain capsules?
你们是给人无限惊喜呀 小屁孩
You're full of surprises, kid.
需要帮助吗
Need any help?
我不需要你们的帮助
I don't need your help.
为什么你要那样做
Why did you do that?
让她脱离苦海
To put her out of her misery.
你杀了她
You killed her.
必须得那么做
I had to.
不 你不能那样
No you didn't.
总有些事你无法理解
There's things that you can't understand.
我背负着特殊的使命来到这里
I was sent here on a mission.
不
No.
当我还是个小孩的时候 我去乡下
When I was a kid, I went to the country
看望我的祖父和祖母
to visit my grandparents.
我的父母在城市的燃料厂上班
My parents were working the fuel plants in the city.
有一天 我早早醒来跑出去玩耍
This one day, I woke up early and I went outside to play.
我拿上网 想抓住
Had a small net and I was trying
在牧场里的蝴蝶
to catch butterflies in the meadow.
那天阳光和煦 惠风和畅
The sun was warm and there was this cool breeze
宛如仙境天堂
that made it feel like heaven.
在那天他们发射了炸♥弹♥
They launched the bombs that day.
我看见火焰直插云霄好几公里
I saw fire rise up miles to the sky.
那声音震耳欲聋而且我感受到了
I heard one deafening sound and felt heat
从好几英里外爆♥炸♥产生的热浪
from flames from miles away.
那是第二次核武器毁灭的开端
It was the beginning of Nuclear Holocaust II.
之后就再也没有见过他们了
I never saw my parents again.
地球总统下令继续投放炸♥弹♥
The president of Earth gave the order to drop those bombs.
她毁掉了我所知的唯一的生命形式
She destroyed the only form of life I ever knew.
事情远没那么简单
It's not that simple.
她没那么做
She didn't do...
她做了
She did.
你根本没必要这样做 夏莉尔
You don't have to do this, Charlie!
那我应该怎么做
What else am I supposed to do?
你是我的朋友
You're my friend.
为时已晚
It's too late.
总能亡羊补牢的
It's never too late.
还好 还好
Okay, okay.
快过去呀
Come on.
我有医疗包 我能救你
I have a med kit, I can help.
住手
Stop.
我已经没救了
It's too late for me.
不 你还有希望
No it's not.
萨拉
Sarah.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm so proud.
你是一位真正的宇航员和英雄
You are a true astronaut and hero.
我想要你为我做些事
I need you to do something for me.
你必须完全相信我
You have to trust me completely.
我当然相信你
Of course I trust you.
你是地球总统
You're the president of Earth.
是的 地球总统
Yes, president.
但远远不止是一个总统
But so much more than that.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我带着一个时间舱
Within me is a time pod.
一个时间舱
A time pod.
那是什么
What is that?
谁有时间舱 谁就是真正的领袖
Within the time pod,
时间舱将在这世上
is the true leader, passed down from generations
代代相传
through the world for eons.
它带领着我们的种族繁荣发展
It leads our species on.
把我的腹部剖开
Cut me open.
取出它来
Take it, the pod.
不
No.
你一定要那么做
You must.
我下不去手
I can't.
你必须得那么做
You have to do it!
不惜一切代价 你必须得把它带回地球
Whatever it takes, you must get the pod back to Earth,
否则我们所掌握的数据将会付诸东流
or all that we've ever known will be lost.
不 但是你会死的
No, but you'll die.
我固有一死
It's all right.
快动手
Do it!
别停
Keep doing it.