我剩五支 我要一个人全抽了
I got five left and I'm gonna smoke every last one of 'em.
你一辈子都在抽烟
You got your whole life to smoke,
然后得癌症 然后死掉 好吗
get cancer, and die, all right?
还轮不到你
Wait your turn.
我现在就想抽烟然后得肺癌
I wanna smoke and get lung cancer now.
你和总统联♥系♥上了吗
Have you gotten in contact with the president?
没有
No.
我们有她的坐标
Well we have her coordinates.
她还活着
She's alive.
哈利路亚
Well hallelujah!
总统还活着
President's alive.
你们打算怎么办
What's your point?
我们不应该去帮她吗
So shouldn't we go out there and try and help her?
救她 或者至少找到其他幸存者
And save her, or at least try and find other survivors.
也许吧
Maybe.
或者说不可能
In a bit.
她要死了
She's going to die.
她可能要死了
Maybe she will.
但我刚在一次可怕的太空爆♥炸♥中幸存下来
But I just survived a brutal space explosion.
我向自己保证过 如果发生这种事
And I made a promise to myself that if that ever happened,
那剩下的时间我就要放假
I would take the rest of the day off.
指挥官 我们要是不救她的话
Commander, she's going to die
她就要死了
if we don't help her!
那你为什么不勇敢地去救她呢
Then why don't you go be a big girl and go save her?
我不会阻止你的
I'm not gonna stop you.
去啊
Go!
很酷 是吧
Pretty cool, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
在中国那场持续40年的枪战中
Got that off a dead guy,
从一个死人身上弄下来的
in China during the 40-year fire.
你杀过人吗
Have you ever killed anyone?
像我这样的人活着会不杀人吗
Think a man like me goes through life not killing anybody?
我杀过
I killed.
时不时杀
Kill from time to time.
必须杀的时候就得杀
You kill when you have to.
你杀的第一个人是谁
Who was your first kill?
是穴居攫怪吗
Was it a grick?
这种词汇可不是
You weren't born in the right decade
你这个年代的小孩用的
to use that type of language.
是我爸
Killed my father.
为什么
What for?
他想让我变成一个男人
He wanted me to become a man.
不要怕
Be not afeard.
此段出自莎士比亚《暴风雨》 朱生豪译
这岛上充满了各种声音和悦耳的乐曲
This isle is full of noises, sounds, and sweet airs,
使人听了愉快 不会伤害人
that give delight and hurt not.
有时成千的叮叮咚咚的乐器在我耳边鸣响
Sometimes 1000 twangling instruments will hum about my ears,
有时我酣睡醒来的时候
and sometimes voices too,
听见那种歌♥声
if I had waked after long sleep,
又使我沉沉睡去
will make me sleep again,
那时在梦中便好像云端里
and then, in dreaming, me thinks the clouds would
开了门
open up
无数珍宝要向我倾倒下来
and shower riches upon me.
当我醒来之后
And then I woke,
我简直哭起来 希望重新梦一遍
and I cried to dream again.
好了 姑娘们
All right, girly.
你们不是想去救总统吗
You wanna go save the president?
那我们去救总统
We'll go save the president.
先让我把烟抽完
I just need to finish my cigarette first,
还有你
and you,
别再问我问题了
stop asking me questions.
射击就是生活
Shooting is life.
生存
Live.
过来 亲爱的
Come on down, honey.
给我看看你学会了什么
Show me what you got.
不是你 蓝衣服的回去 红衣服的 过来
Not you, back blueberry, come on down, raspberry,
快点给我过来
get your ass over here right now!
现在轮到你了 过来
Now it's your turn, come on.
很好
Well well well.
看来你有对手了
Looks like you got some competition.
不可食用
Inedible.
一旦有了食物储备 我们就继续前进
Once we stock up, we move on.
那是什么水果
What kind of fruit was that?
我不是让你别提问吗
What I tell you about asking questions?
对不起
Sorry.
不可食用
Inedible.
这个地方真恐怖
Place is creepy.
不可食用
Inedible.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你说呢
Do I look okay?
你说呢
Do I look okay?!
不太好
Not really.
我没烟了
I'm outta cigarettes.
至少不用我自己戒烟了
At least I don't have to quit.
不管怎样 这有益于你的健康
It's way better for your health anyway.
我不需要你的公益宣传
I do not need a public service announcement
好吗
from you, okay?
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
看那个
Well look at that.
谁想去钓鱼
Who wants to go fishing?
别那样
Don't do that.
可食用
Edible.
来吧 你们两个
Come on, y'all.
认真点 该死 加油
Like you mean it, damn it, come on.
可食用的
Edible.
萨拉
Sarah.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是你的女儿 萨拉
I'm your daughter, Sarah.
不 你不是
No you're not.
我了解萨拉
I know Sarah.
你应该见见她 他长得和你很像
You should meet her, she's very much like you.
你是谁
Who are you?
有人吗
Hello!
你怎么了
Is something wrong?
我现在竭力不让自己
It's taking everything I have right now
把你撕成碎片
to not tear you to pieces.
有一只外星寄生虫
An alien parasite has entered my body.
从我的眼睛钻进了我的身体
Through my eye.
我的大脑和神经系统受到严重损坏
My brain and my nervous system have been compromised.
我最想做的事就是
I want nothing more
把枪给你 然后
than to hand you my gun
让你送我上西天
and have you send me to my place amongst the stars.
我想保护你
I wanted to protect you,
但我做不到
but I can't.
你必须赶紧跑
You have to run.
请你马上跑
You have to run, please.
你想知道些什么吗
You wanna know something?
你想知道些什么吗
You wanna know something?!
什么
What?
这感觉真棒
It feels good.
这感觉真棒
It feels good.
这感觉真棒
It feels good.
我们得快跑
We have to go.
是指挥官
It's the commander.
他怎么了
What about him?
他现在病了
He's sick now.
他现在很危险
He's dangerous.
为什么
Why?
我们得快跑
We have to go!
有个供应吊舱
It's a supply pod!
我们该怎么办