把事情弄清楚
and figure this out.
我的计算是正确的
My calculations are correct,
这个星球上的一天相当于
one day on this planet lasts about as long
地球上的四天
as four days on Earth.
那个包里最好有防晒霜
Better be some sunscreen in that kit.
你能修好吗
You fix it?
你对电脑很在行 是吗
Really good with computers, aren't you?
这是天赋
It's a gift.
那边
That way.
这是什么
What is it?
这是一个求救信♥号♥♥
It's a distress signal.
看上去有几英里远
Looks like a couple miles away,
可能是其他幸存者
it's probably other survivors.
那我们最好去找他们
Then we better go find them.
为什么会有人那样做
Why would someone do something like that?
怎样做
Like what?
试图谋杀总统
Like try to murder the president.
她那么好人
She's so nice.
不是全宇宙的人都是这样认为
Not all of the universe thinks that way.
他们应该得那么觉得
Well they should.
要我说 她是个很酷的女人
She's a pretty cool lady if you ask me.
政♥治♥家并不酷
Politicians are not cool.
他们整天围在一块吃午饭
They just sit around all day and have lunches.
酷的人会开着大车去炸东西
Cool people drive big cars and blow stuff.
不踩上几个人上位 你就不可能
You don't become the leader of the most powerful civilization
成为世界上最强大的人♥民♥领导者
in the universe without stepping on a few toes.
他只是个带着死亡愿望的难过到疯了的人
He was just a sad, crazy man with a death wish.
我一点都不担心
I wouldn't worry about it.
一个传输装置
A transmission device.
孩子们
Children.
能看到你们可爱又精神的小脸蛋真好
It is so good to see your sweet little shining faces.
真的是太开心了
Such monuments of joy.
见到你真是太开心了
We're so happy to see you.
你们得来找我会合
You... you need to come find me.
你在哪
Where are you?
我知道你们能做到的
I know you can do this.
你们能做到的
I know you can do this.
我给你们发送坐标
I'm typing in the coordinates.
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么你们这些孩子没有脸
Why do you kids have no faces?
为什么你们这些孩子没有脸
Why do you kids have no faces?
你们是什么东西
What are you?
你们是什么
What are you?!
我的猫在哪里
Where's my cat?
我想我的猫了
I miss my cat.
先生 请让我给你拿些止痛药好吗
Sir, please, can I get you some pain relievers?
不用
Nope.
不用 谢谢
No thanks.
我已经戒酒12年了
I been sober for 12 years.
先生 您需要立即医治
Mister, you need medical attention immediately.
为什么
Why?
你的头
Your head.
别弄他
Stop that.
我们怎么知道他是不是死了
How else are we supposed to know if he's dead or not?
他显然死了好吧
Okay, he's clearly dead.
放尊重点
Have a little respect.
人都死了还要什么尊重
The dead shouldn't die if they want me to respect 'em.
可怜的家伙
Poor guy.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我只想让我父母感到骄傲
I just wanna make my parents proud.
你会的
You will.
我们要去哪
Where do we go?
去找总统
To the president.
我要死了
I'm gonna die.
你不会的
No you're not.
我真的要死了
I'm so gonna die.
你不会的
No, you're not.
我要死了
I'm gonna die!
汤姆 你不会的
Tom, you're not.
我要死了
I am.
你懂什么
What do you know?
这是不可避免的 真的
It's inevitable, really.
好吧 你们两个要么闭嘴 要么就死定了
Okay, both of you just shut up or go and die already.
那东西什么用都没有
That thing's worthless.
如果有时间 我可以把它拆开
If I had time I could take it apart
增加线圈来改善信♥号♥♥
and augment the coils to improve the signal,
可能会更有效
it might work better.
伙计 你真是个书呆子
Man, you're a nerd.
我不是
No I'm not.
你就是个标准的书呆子
You are by definition a nerd.
我打赌你妈是个书呆 你♥爸♥是个书呆
I bet your mom was a nerd and your dad was a nerd
你全家人
and your whole family bloodline
都是一帮书呆
was just a big bundle of nerds.
他们不是
No they're not!
行了吗
Okay?
我父母是奥林匹克运动员
My parents weren't nerds, they were both Olympic athletes.
那他们一定对你很失望
Then they must be really disappointed in you.
你们两个闭嘴 听我说
Shut your faces and listen to me!
我们现在情况很糟糕
We're all in a terrible situation
你们还把事情弄得更糟
and you guys are just making it worse.
好了 我们要做的是继续走
Okay, what we're gonna do is we're gonna keep on walking
直到找到食物或其他幸存者
until we find food or other survivors.
如果我们找不到食物或其他幸存者
And if we don't find food or other survivors,
我们就继续走
we're gonna keep on walking.
一直走 走到走不动为止
And we're gonna keep on walking till we can't walk anymore,
然后才结束 明白了吗
and then that will be the end of it, you got that?
很好
Good.
现在握手言和
Now shake hands and make up.
对不起 我弄坏了你那玩意儿
Sorry that I broke your stupid thing.
没事
Okay.
跟上
Come on.
好了 走吧
All right, let's go.
恭喜 你们还没死
Congratulations, you're not dead yet.
敬你们一杯
And I'll drink to that.
他们不应该把你们带到这里
They should not have brought you here.
这个世界是疯狂又美丽的
I mean, there's beauty in the madness,
但是孩子不应该经历
but no children should have to bear witness
这样的世界
to a world like this.
你有食物吗
Do you have any food?
有一些
I got some.
我们很饿
We're very hungry.
那是你的身体告诉你它需要修复
That's your body telling you it needs a fix.
需要很多能量来维持血液循环
Takes too much to keep the blood pumping.
别看着我了 该死的
Quit looking at me, dammit.
这是仅有的了
That's the last of it.
之后就没有保证了
No more guarantees after this.
很幸运 你们还是孩子
You're lucky you're kids, you know,
不然你们很长一段时间都会觉得亏欠我
or you'd owe me big time.
我从不救济别人
I don't give handouts to anybody.
谢谢你的食物
Thanks for the food.
永远别谢我
Don't ever thank me.
几年前我离开地球就是因为
Left Earth years ago because everyone was too busy
人们整天互相道谢
thanking each other all the time.
这只是礼貌而已 先生
It's just manners, Mister.
礼貌是为富人服务的
Manners are for the rich.
除此 每个人都应以其
Otherwise everyone would treat them
应得的方式被对待
the way they deserve to be treated.
能给我支烟吗
Can I have a cigarette?
当然不行
Hell no.
我就剩五支
I got five left.