还是说这只是个天大的笑话
or is this just some kind of big joke?
对我而言这意义非凡
It means a lot to me.
胜过一切
More than anything.
得了吧
Come on.
我们只是小屁孩 哪是什么宇航员
Kids, not astronauts.
我们去太空到底是要做什么呢
What are we really gonna do in space?
一大♥波♥贼牛逼的事儿
Tons of amazing things.
我是真想去看看
I really wanna get a look at
总统空间站
the presidential space station.
你可不是每天都能进
It's not every day you get access
守备森严的行星际舱的唉
to a high security interplanetary vessel.
真扫老子兴
This table's a downer.
我负责
I've been given the responsibility
把你们这帮孩子护送到太空
of shepherding you children into space.
我向上级反映过这真不是什么好主意
I told my superiors that this was a horrible idea,
我本来是不想掺和
and I'd have no part in sending
把没经验的孩子送入太空这档子事的
inexperienced children into space!
但我被告知在这件事上我别无选择
But I was told I did not have a choice in the matter.
你们会死的
You will die.
你们会死
You'll die.
即便是孤魂野鬼也是万不得已才去太空
Space is a last resort for the most desperate of souls.
你们这些孩子凭什么觉得自己能够去太空
Why is it you children think you should go into space?
你想说些什么吗 小宝贝儿
You got something to say, honey?
说啊
Speak up!
额 我从小就梦想着
Well, I've always dreamed since I was a little girl
去太空走一遭
of going to space and having space adventures.
我想让宇宙变得更好
I really wanna help change the universe for the better.
我想帮助那些于苦难之中的人们
And I wanna help those in need.
太空是个炼狱
Space is a cruel hell.
男子汉大丈夫也难逃一死
Great men die in space.
我不是什么男子汉
I'm not a man.
你走进传送器的那一刻
When you step into that transporter,
就意味着你签了生死状了
you're signing your own death warrant.
如果你们觉得没问题的话 我们就继续
If you're cool with that, we can get on with it.
很棒
Good job.
你没吐
You didn't throw up.
好的
Yes.
指挥官
Commander.
上尉
Captain.
好久不见
Long time no see.
还在运输部门工作
Still in the transport division.
观察能力不错 杰克
That's an astute observation, Jack.
叫我上尉 指挥官
Address me as Captain, Commander.
我明白了
I see how it is.
你觉得你现在了不起了
You think you're special now.
我就是了不起
I am special.
我现在是上尉了
I'm a captain now.
我还记得你以前是个龌龊的小兵
I remember when you were just a filthy private.
想起来了吗 杰克
Do you remember that, Jack?
在战争期间
During the war?
那个小兵今非昔比了
Look how far that private's gone.
请求发言 上级
Permission to speak freely, sir.
同意
Granted.
杰克 你为什么派我去执行这个任务
Why'd you put me on this mission, Jack?
你擅长跟孩子相处
You're so good with kids.
至少 你以前是
At least, you used to be.
我们都必须接受那天我们做出的选择
We all have to live with the choices we made that day.
如果像你那样 我们都没机会活下来
Well we all can't live with those choices like you do.
胆小鬼
Coward.
现在请离开 布莱恩
Please go now, Brian.
遵命 上尉
Aye, Captain.
你们这群小孩准备好见总统了吗
Are you children ready to see the president?
准备好了
Yes!
在总统面前
Please keep your joy to a minimum
请别表现得那么傻乐
in the president's presence, please.
很好
Very well.
嘿 孩子们
Hey kids.
这是小萨拉 夏莉尔 汤姆和布鲁克
If it isn't young Sarah, Charlie, Tom, and Brooke,
我们新来的最伟大的和平外交官
our latest and greatest diplomats of peace.
欢迎
Welcome.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you!
谢谢
Thank you.
旅途怎么样 孩子们
Well how was the trip, guys?
没有烤花生
There weren't any roasted peanuts.
那还真是个问题
Well that is a problem.
我向你保证他们
I'll just have to make sure that they
下次会拿点给你的 小汤姆
bring some for you next time, young Tom.
那么 我带你们参观一下空间站怎么样
So, how about if I give you a tour of the station?
我们能看看控制室吗
Can we see the control room?
当然可以 小布鲁克 当然可以了
Of course we can, young Brooke, of course we can.
太棒了
Awesome!
确实很棒
It is awesome.
非常棒
Very awesome.
正常人不会发出滴答声
Normal people don't tick.
这是总统空间站
This is the presidential space station
唤叫地球 完毕
calling Earth, over.
请求帮助
Mayday.
总统空间站上有炸♥弹♥
We have a bomb on the presidential space station!
快点 我们得带你离开这里
Come on, we gotta get you outta here,
我把你投落在附近的星球上 可以吗
I'm gonna jettison you to a nearby planet, okay?
孩子们呢
What about the children?
快到了 快点 我们得把你弄出去
Almost there, come on, we gotta get you outta here.
你得救那些孩子
You must save the children!
我无法救…
I can't save...
按我说的做
Do it!
好 我救他们 快来
All right, I'll save 'em, come on.
让开 让开
Out of the way, out of the way.
没事的
It's all right.
布鲁克 是你吗
Brooke, is that you?
为什么他们要把我们都放在一起
Why did they have to put us all into one?
还有那么多作业舱可以坐
There are way more pods they could've put us in.
活着就算幸运了
You're lucky to be alive.
你还真去在乎你在哪个舱吗
You really care what pod you're in?
当然
Yeah.
我宁愿死也不想和你们这些呆瓜
I'd rather be dead than stuck in a stupid pod
困在一个愚蠢的作业舱里
with you stupid losers right now.
我也不想
I resent that.
一定有个控制舱
There's gotta be a control hatch somewhere.
它坏了
It's busted.
看来我得手动操控了
Looks like I'm gonna have to do a manual override,
控制舱出故障了
there's a malfunction with the control hatch.
快闭嘴吧 开舱门
Less talk, more opening the pod!
关闭舱门
Close the pod!
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
其他人都在哪里
Where is everybody else?
伙计们
Guys.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我们必须找到他们
We have to find them.
我们在一个不知名的外星球上
We're on an alien planet in the middle of nowhere,
而且还没成人监护
with no adult supervision.
正常来说 我们可以玩个痛快
Normally I'd say we have a good time.
要是没人能找到我们怎么办
What if nobody finds us, huh?
那我们还会玩得痛快吗
Are we gonna have a good time then?
他们会找到我们的
They'll find us.
事实上 从统计上讲…
Actually, statistically speaking...
好吧 我不想听 波因德克斯特
Okay, I don't wanna hear it, poindexter!
就是 没人想听你那愚蠢的数据
Yeah, shut up about your stupid facts.
我们都冷静下来 花点时间
Let's just all calm down and take a minute