What she want him to do?
她希望上帝能让人类看不见她
She wants Him to hide her from the sight of man.
为什么啊 达尔
Why does she want to get hid away, Darl?
这样她就能自♥由♥生活了
So she can lay down her life.
那这又是为什么呢
Why does she wanna lay down her life?
你听着就好
Just listen.
听
Listen.
听到了吗
You can hear?
她在呼喊
She's been calling out.
从那条河过来之后 她一直在呼喊
Ever since the river, she's been calling out.
他们在做什么 杜薇·德尔
What are they doing, Dewey Dell?
他们把妈妈带去谷仓
They're bringing Ma on the barn.
他们不想一整晚都把她搁在外面
They don't wanna leave her outdoors all night.
我闻到了她的味道 你呢
I can smell her. Can you smell her, too?
安静
Hush.
晚上我去寻找秃鹫落脚点的时候
I went looking to find where them buzzards stay at night.
看到一些杜薇说过的不可告人的事情
I saw something Dewey Dell told me not tell nobody.
跟爸爸没关系 跟卡什没关系
It's not about Pa and it's not about Cash...
跟朱厄尔没关系 跟杜薇·德尔没关系
and it's not about Jewel and it's not about Dewey Dell...
跟我也没关系
and it's not about me.
救命 火 起火了
Help! Fire! There's a fire!
爸爸 爸爸
Pa! Pa!
把骡子救出来
Let's get the mules!
骡子 救骡子
Get the mules! Get the mules!
快
Come on.
小心
Look out!
朱厄尔 朱厄尔
Jewel! Jewel!
朱厄尔 朱厄尔
Jewel! Jewel!
拦住他 朱厄尔
Stop him! Jewel!
拦住他
Stop him!
达尔在哪里
Where Darl?
达尔去哪里了
Where Darl got to?
你的脚看上去很滑稽 卡什
Your foot look funny, Cash.
我们得把那玩意儿给弄掉
I reckon we gonna have to bust that off.
把这玩意弄掉 还得用东西包起来
You take that off, gonna take the hide, too.
你干嘛给他涂水泥
Why in tarnation did you put it on there?
我觉得能给他加固一下
I thought it might steady it some.
就没有人想过给他涂点膏药吗
Didn't anybody think to grease his leg first?
我只是想帮他
I only aimed to help him.
是达尔把水泥弄上去的
It was Darl put it on.
达尔在哪里
Where is Darl?
达尔在哪里
Where is Darl?
天啊
Oh, God.
最好还是不要弄掉吧
Be it best to leave it on.
你要把猫赶走 对不对 达尔
You gonna keep the cat away, Darl?
别哭啊 朱厄尔把她弄出来了
You needn't to cry. Jewel got her out.
达尔 别哭
You needn't to cry, Darl.
如果你能穿梭时空就好了
If you could just travel out into time, that would be nice.
如果你能穿梭时空 就好了
It'd be nice if you could just travel out into time.
创造生命必须两个人
Takes two people to make you.
离开世界只要孤身一人
And one people to die.
世界就将这样结束
It's how the world will end.
你还能听到她说话吗
Can you still hear her?
达尔 我们离杰佛逊镇很近了吧
Hey, Darl, we close to Jefferson?
是的
Yeah.
生命源自于山谷溪流
Life was created in the valleys.
在山上 因为恐惧
It was blew up on the hills on the old terrors...
因为欲望和绝望而爆发
the old lusts and the old despair.
所以必须攀登到山顶
That's why you must walk up the hills,
才能体会飞奔下山的快♥感♥
so you can ride down.
停车
I gotta stop.
干什么
What for?
我要去灌木丛
I gotta go to the bushes.
不能等到了镇上再去吗
Can't you wait till we get to town?
停 我要去灌木丛
Stop! I gotta go to the bushes!
停 骡子
Hold, mule!
把蛋糕留下 我们来照看他们
Leave them cakes. We'll look after them.
得把他带去看医生啊
We gonna have to take him to the doctor.
这是必须的
I reckon we just have to.
应该从吉莱斯皮那里寄一封信
We ought to send word from Gillespie's...
找人先去墓地准备
have someone get that grave ready.
我只是想对她的遗体负点责任
I just never wanna be beholden to none but her flesh and blood.
在地上挖洞谁不会
Who can't dig a damn hole in the ground?
以这种语气谈论你♥妈♥的♥坟墓是不礼貌的
It ain't respectful talking that way about your Ma's grave!
没教养的家伙
You just don't know what it is.
你们就没有一个人真正爱过她
You never pure loved her, none of you.
我跟你们说了要把衣服留在家里
I thought I told you to leave them clothes to home.
小辣椒 走了 骡子
Pepper! Come on, mule.
还要爬几座山 达尔
How many more hills now, Darl?
就一座
Just one.
翻过它就到镇上了
Next one goes all the way into town.
停 骡子
Hold, mule!
我们可以去那边借点工具
I reckon we gotta slide it in yonder.
那里面...
They got...
一定会有一两个好心的信徒
one or two Christians inside, I'm betting.
几把铲子就够了 可以去五金店买♥♥
What we need is some shovels. We can go to a hardware store.
要花钱呢
That costs money!
为了她也舍不得吗
You begrudge her it?
斯基特 有个女人一进来就说要看医生
Skeet, there's a woman up front that wants to see the doctor.
我说 "你要看什么医生"
I said, "What doctor do you want to see?",
她说是在这里上班的那位
she said, the doctor that works here.
当我跟她说这里没有医生上班时
When I told her there ain't any doctor works here,
她只是站在那里不肯走
she just stood there, looking this way.
是个什么样的女人
What kind of woman is it?
让她去楼上奥尔福德的办公室
Tell her to go upstairs to Alford's office.
乡下女人
Country woman.
那就送她去县府
Send her to the courthouse.
告诉她 所有的医生
Tell her all the doctors
都去参加孟菲斯医师会议去了
have gone to Memphis to a barbers' convention.
好的 不过这乡下姑娘倒有几分姿色
All right. She's just pretty nice for a country girl.
等下 等下
Wait. Wait.
有什么需要吗
What can I do for you?
你是医生吗
Are you the doctor?
当然
Sure.
能进去说吗
Can we go back yonder?
好了...
Now...
女士...
madam...
你哪里不舒服
what is your trouble?
是妇科病 我带了钱
It's a female trouble. I got the money.
你得了妇科病吗
Have you got female trouble is all?
还是想得妇科病
Or you want female trouble?
如果只是这样 那你找对了医生
If this so, you've come to the right doctor.
不是
No.
哪一个不是
No which?
其实我没有妇科病
I ain't had it. That's it.
我带钱来了
I got the money.
你肚子里有你不想要的东西
You got something in your belly you wished you didn't have.
知不知道我按你的要求做了之后
'Cause you realize I could be put in the Penitentiary
会被关进监狱吗
after doing what you want?
我会失去我的执照
I would lose my license.
然后我就不得不去劳♥教♥
Then I'd have to go to work.
你知道的
You realize that.
我身上只有十块钱
I ain't got but $10...
但是我下个月应该能把剩下的拿来
but I could bring the rest next month, maybe.
十块钱
Ten dollars.
我的知识和技巧不是免费的
You see, I can't put no price on my knowledge and skill.
阉只鸡也不够啊
Certainly not for a little poultry sawbuck.
那你想要什么
What do you want then?
猜三次 我再告诉你
You guess three times, then I'll show you.
我得做什么
I got to do something.
今晚十点再来 我把剩下的药给你