He's got three, four span.
或许有适合的
Maybe one of them'd suit you.
也只能找他了
He a close man to trade with.
对
Yeah
我去和他谈谈
But I reckon I can talk him around.
好吃吗 宝贝
How does it taste, huh?
走开 离开这里 走开 走开
Go! Get outta here! Leave! Go!
走开 走开 快滚开
Go! Go! Get outta here! Shoo!
滚开 滚开
Get off! Go! Shoo! Shoo!
滚开 滚开
Get out of here! Just go!
滚开
Git! Shoo!
滚开 滚开
Go! Go! Shoo! Shoo!
离我妈远点 滚开
Go! Leave my Mama alone! Go!
你得做些什么 这太疯狂了
You've got to do something. It's an outrage.
他这么对她会被起诉的
He should be lawed for treating her so.
他想让她入土为安
He's getting her in the ground best he can.
天啊 你闻这味道
Dear Lord! That smell!
不能随他们乱来
You have to do something.
安斯 安斯
Anse! Anse!
他走了
He's gone.
安斯去哪儿了
Where's Anse?
一早就去斯♥诺♥普那里买♥♥新的运输队了
Done light out this morning trade for a new team with Snopes.
他怎么去的
How'd he get there?
骑朱厄尔的马
Jewel's horse.
我以为他不会让别人碰他的马
I didn't think he'd ever let nobody else touch that beast.
从没让过
Never has.
无意冒犯 但是...
I don't mean no offense, but...
那气味 实在太糟糕了
smell, smell's getting pretty bad.
我知道
I know.
来吃饭吧
Come on eat now.
你也是 朱厄尔
You, too, Jewel.
朱厄尔 来吃饭吧
Jewel, come on eat!
爸爸回来了
Pa's home!
带了支运输队
Got us a team.
斯♥诺♥普那里弄来的吗
Got a team from Snopes?
这镇上想做生意的可不止斯♥诺♥普
I reckon Snopes ain't the only fella in this town itching to drive a trade.
刚才有个人还打了斯♥诺♥普
A fella that just beat Snopes
交易时发生这种事是好事情
in a trade ought to feel pretty darn good.
你拿什么换的 安斯
What you give him, Anse?
我抵了播种机和耕种机
I give him a chattel mortgage on my seeder and cultivator.
那还不到四十块
That ain't worth more than $40.
我还给了点儿别的
I give other things.
什么别的
What other things?
别的
Other things.
所以你昨晚去翻卡什的衣服
That's what he was doing in Cash's clothes last night.
你知道他想从苏瑞特那里买♥♥留声机的
You know he was planning to buy that talking machine from Suratt.
那也才八块
That's just $8.
不够买♥♥运输队的
That ain't enough to buy another team.
不用着急
Lord knows
上帝自有安排
if there were ere a man.
我把马也抵给他了
And the horse.
什么马
What horse?
等你妈下葬我们就得把马给他
We give him the horse right after we bury your mother.
你是说你把我的马换出去了
You mean, you think you swapped my horse?
我的马
My horse?
我工作了五个月
Five months hard work
清理了奎克四十亩土地才得到它
clear near 40 acres of Quick's field to earn it.
十五年了 我满嘴的牙全烂光了
For 15 year I ain't had a tooth in my head.
天可怜见
Lord knows
十五年了 我从来没享受过
for 15 year He know that I ain't had the victuals
食物嚼在嘴里的感觉
that He aimed for man to eat to keep his strength up.
我这里省点儿那里省点儿
And me saving a nickel here and a nickel there
为的是我的家人不用忍♥饥挨饿
so my family wouldn't suffer it, to buy them!
如果我不吃饭照样活着
And I thought that if I could do without eating
那我的儿子不骑马也没什么
my son could do without riding!
老天作证
God knows I did!
见鬼
Hell!
走 出发了
Come on. Up!
朱厄尔去哪里了 我们不能没有他
Where's Jewel? We can't leave without Jewel.
朱厄尔和他的马一起消失了
Jewel disappeared with his horse.
我确定那是我们最后一次见到朱厄尔
Be the last time we see Jewel, sure enough.
没准他们会收到他从大洋彼岸寄的明信片
Maybe they get a postcard from him down in Texas, I reckon.
安斯·本德伦真是粗鲁无礼
Anse Bundren is an outrage against decency.
他再不走我就要疯了
I be darn if he ain't a sight.
你感觉如何 卡什
How you feeling, Cash?
没什么大碍
It don't bother none.
要垫高点儿吗
You want me to prop it up some?
你没事吧
You all right?
这里有个坡
It's just on a bump
我们正在爬坡
it kinda grinds together a little bit on a bump.
没关系的
But it don't bother nothing.
因为朱厄尔的妈妈是匹马吗 达尔
Is it because Jewel's mother is a horse, Darl?
所以他才离开了
Is that why he went away?
那是一部分原因
That's part of it.
卡什 要我绑紧点吗
Hey, Cash, you want me to tighten this?
如果可以的话
If you just would.
疼吗
That hurt?
我想还是放回去吧
Maybe just put it back down.
疼吗
Hurt?
没事的
It don't bother none.
要爸爸放慢速度吗
You want Pa to slow down?
不用 不用放慢速度
No. There's no point in slowing down now.
我没事
It don't bother nothing.
我想得给他弄点药
I reckon we gotta get him some medicine.
但这附近没有
There ain't no way around it.
继续赶路吧
Just tell him to go on.
我们的蛋糕在杰佛逊镇会很受欢迎的
Them cakes is gonna be nice by the time we get to Jefferson.
但你最好还是在莫森镇卖♥♥掉 你懂的
You best sell them in Mottson, if you know what I'm saying.
什么时候到莫森 达尔
When will we get to Mottson, Darl?
明天 如果运输队没有散架的话
Tomorrow. If this team don't step itself to pieces.
我觉得斯♥诺♥普只给它们吃木屑
I think Snopes fed them on sawdust.
为什么他要给它们吃木屑 达尔
Why did he feed them on sawdust, Darl?
看那边
Look.
我看不见 我感觉不到
I couldn't see. I couldn't feel.
我感觉不到床在身下
I couldn't feel the bed under me.
我不知道身在何处
And I couldn't think of where I was.
我忘记了自己的名字
I couldn't think of my name.
我忘记了自己是个女孩
I couldn't even think I am a girl
我知道有事情要发生 可我忘记了时间
but I knew that something was. But I couldn't even think of time
突然 我知道是什么事了
Then, all of a sudden, I knew that something was.
是风在吹
It was wind blowing over me.
我相信上帝 我相信上帝
I believe in God. I believe in God.
我相信上帝 我相信上帝
I believe in God. I believe in God.
上帝 我相信上帝
God, I believe in God.
我相信上帝 我相信上帝
I believe in God. I believe in God.
我相信上帝
I believe in God.
得先吆喝两声 吆喝两声
Gonna howl a little. Gonna howl a little.
小辣椒 小辣椒
Pepper! Pepper!
杜薇 动作要快
Dewey, make it quick.
你去哪儿 她去哪儿
Where you going? Where she going?
需要什么吗
What can I do for you?
你在找厕所还是想配药
You looking for some toilet things, or is it medicine you want?
就这里吗
That's it?
我想去那边说
I'd rather go back there.
好吧
All right.
你怎么了 有话直说 我很忙
What's the trouble? Tell me what it is you want. I'm pretty busy.
我得了...妇科病
It's a female trouble.
就这样 你妈妈呢 有妈妈吗
Is that all? Where's your Ma? Haven't you got one?
她就在那边的马车上
She's out yonder in the wagon.
为什么不在配药前先跟她谈谈
Why don't you talk to her about it before you take any medicine?
是女人都知道该怎么做