Right, but it's analogue,not digital.
对的 但这是模拟的 而不是数字的
That's why you only get a certain amount of time.
这就是为什么你只有一定的时间
I know it's new technology and everything,
我知道这是新科技 但这一切
but it's just weird as shit to me.
对我来说简直太奇怪了
Yeah, it's weird, but it's also kind of amazing.
是的 是很奇怪 但这也有点惊人
I mean, you get to wrap up your affairs
我指的是 你会在你死之后
after you're dead.
把事情处理好
You get to say goodbye properly.
你会在合适的时候说再见
Rough with the smooth, right?
好事和坏事总是相伴的 对吗
Why would you want to talk to me if I was dead?
如果我去世了 你为什么还想要和我聊天呢
Because I would miss you.
因为我会想念你
Aw.
喔-呜
I'd miss you too,I guess.
我想 我也会想念你的
You know I wouldn't know I was dead, right?
你说我是不会知道我去世了 对吗
How do you know you would anyway?
你怎么会知道呢
Fine, fine.Fine?
好的 好的 好的
FineFine?
好的 好的
No, I don't want it,I don't want it.
不 我不想要这么做 我不想
Jesus Christ.
我的天哪
I don't really understand why you're so fixated about this.
我真不理解你为什么对此念念不忘
Because I don't want it, George.
因为我不想这么做 乔治
All right,you don't want it.
好的 你不想要这么做
You hate it that much.
你是那么讨厌它
Can we just think about it? Can we...
我们能考虑一下这件事吗 我们能
No. I don't want to think about it, George.
不 我不想要想它 乔治
I don't want it.It's as simple as that.
我就是不想 就这么简单
Look why don't you just think about it a little...
你看你为什么不稍微考虑一下
I don't want to think about it!
我一点也不想考虑它
Look, think about it.It's free!
想想看 这是免费的
I don't want to, George.
我不想要 乔治
I don't want to be trapped in a box being dead.
我不想死在一个盒子里
It's not like I went behind your back to do it okay?
这不是我非要你去做这件事 好吗
Well, it feels like it.
好吧 感觉上好像是这样
Well, I didn't.
好吧 我没有
Are you gonna cancel it?
你会取消做这件事吗
Sure, I'll cancel it.
好的 我会取消的
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Come on. I told you to stay inside.
快点 我告诉过你要待在里面
Come on.Inside, inside, inside.
快点 到里面去 到里面去 里面去
Jesus Christ.
我的老天
Come on. Here you go.All right.
快点 就是这样 好的
All right.
好的
Keep walking.
一直走别停下
Is she okay?
她还好吗
You know you're not supposed to get wet.
你看你不应该弄湿的
She wouldn't come inside.
她不想到里面来
Did you find anything?
你找到什么东西了吗
No. I didn't.I need my night kit.
不 我没有 我需要我的夜间工具包
I'm going to have to go back out.
我必须得回到外面去
I'm sorry,I'm not enough like her.
对不起 我没有这么地喜欢她
Hey, hey, hey,don't talk like that, okay?
嘿 嘿 嘿 别这样讲 好吗
We're family and I'm gonna look after you. Both of you.
我们是一家人 而我也会照顾你们 你们两个
But right now,I need you to help, okay?
但现在 我需要你们来帮我 好吗
Now firstly,do not let her outside
而现在 首先别让她在任何情况下
under any circumstances.
再到外面去
I don't want anything to happen to her
我不想要任何事发生在她身上
or to you, all right?Secondly, look at me,
或你身上 好吗 第二点 看着我
if anyone tries to get into the house,
如果任何人想要进这间屋子
and I mean anyone,
我指的是任何人
I want you to contact me on the radio.
我想要你通过无线电联♥系♥我
Channel 12,same as always, okay?
12号♥频道 和往常一样 好吗
All right, good.
好的 很好
Out, come on, out.
走进去 快点 进去
Let's go. Come on,you too, let's go. Let's go.
走吧 快点 你也是 走吧 走啊
I haven't got time for this right now.
我现在没时间忙这个
Fuck.
该死
You okay?Can you hear me?
你还好吗 能听见我说话吗
You sick bastard!
你这该死的混♥蛋♥
I know about her.It's all right. It's okay.
我知道她的事了 这没关系 没关系
I know about her!Calm down. Calm down.
我知道她的事了 冷静一下 冷静一下
I know what you've done.Listen.
我知道你做了什么 听着
I know she's in that box and she's not coming back.
我知道她在那个盒子里 她不会再回来了
Wait, wait, calm down.
等等 等等 冷静一下
Why have you done this to me?Listen to me.
你为什么要对我这样做 听我说
It's okay. It's all right.
这没关系 没关系
Okay? It's okay.
好吗 这没关系
I'm sorry, okay?I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 好吗 对不起
I just couldn't be without her.
我不能没有她
Why didn't you tell me?
那你为什么不告诉我
I wanted to,but I couldn't.
我想这样做 但我不能
I couldn't.
我不能
If you want me to trust you,
如果你想要我信任你
you have to be straight with me.
你必须坦诚地对我说
Yeah. What do you need to know?
好的 你想要知道什么
Everything.
所有事情
So...
那么
this is the data that the computer has managed
这就是电脑所设法
to pull out of the archives.
取出的档案文件
They've never managed to connect a computer to one before.
它们之前从来没有成功地把一台电脑和一个人连接到一起
So just save her onto a hard drive.
那就把她保存到一块硬盘上
No.
不行
Jesus, I wish it were that simple.
我的天 如果那样简单就好了
Strictly speaking, your brain is not a computer.
严格的来说 你的大脑不是一台电脑
There's a bio-chemical element to it.
在这里面有生物化学的成分
And the technology in,in the archive and your brain
而且在档案文件和你脑子里的科技
is extremely complex.
是异常复杂的
There's a lot of valves,transistors, a lot of glass.
那里有很多真空管 晶体管 和很多玻璃
But you did it.
但你做到了
Yeah.
是啊
I did it.
我做到了
One time I was able to extract a...
有一次我设法从那里提取
a form of analogue signal from it.
一种形式的模拟信♥号♥♥
And I tried to reconnect,but I couldn't.
然后我尝试着重新连接 但是失败了
I thought it was some kind of fluke so I,
我本以为这是某种意外 所以我
I dumped the data and put it into a piece of
我转储了数据 然后把它放在一款
pattern recognition software.
模式识别软件上
I waited a long time,
我等了好长时间
over a year,
一年多时间
and then, I saw something.
然后 我看到了什么
It was her.
那就是她
So, I used that to create a personality template
所以 我用那个去创造了一个人格模版
and then, I started creating a physical version.
然后 我开始去创造一个物理版本
J1.
J1
And with each one, it got exponentially better.
随着每一个版本的更迭 这变得越来越好
J2, and...
J2 然后
finally you.
最终是你
What was she like?
她是什么样子的
She was perfect...for me.
在我心中 她是完美的
Do you think we'd get along?
你认为我们相处得好吗
Well, you tell me.
好吧 你来说说
You know her better than anyone.
你比任何人都了解她
I feel like she's my sister.
我感觉她是我的妹妹
Yeah. You all took on that relationship to some extent.
是啊 在某种程度上 你都接纳了这种关系
Are you going to build a J4?
你会去再造一个J4吗
No.
不会
Now, I need you to tell me what happened.
现在 我需要你告诉我发生了什么
She took me to the archive.
她把我带到档案文件那里
She was holding me and had me pinned,
她紧紧抓住我 把我压在下面
so I struggled.
然后我不停挣扎
She must have overbalanced and...
她肯定失去了平衡 然后
电影精选列表