That's all right.
这样很好
Good girl. Good girl.
好孩子 好孩子
Here you go, good girl.That's it.
就是这样 好孩子 就是这样
Now, I gotta go out to a meeting, okay?
现在 我要出去开个会 好吗
It's fine,I'll be straight back,right back.
没事的 我会马上回来的 马上回来
Hey do you know where your sister is by the way?
嘿 顺便问一下你的姐姐在哪里呢
Central resources have dispatched a risk assessor to see you.
中♥央♥资源中心已经委派了一名风险评估员来见你
A Mr. Tagg.
塔格先生
He's got new security procedures for you,needs a face to face.
他为你制定了新的安全程序 需要面对面交流
I don't care what he wants.
我不在乎他想要什么
This is my research environment.He's not coming here.
这是我的研究环境 他不会来的
Fine.
好吧
Meet him at that disgusting place you like.
在你喜欢的那个令人厌恶的地方见他
This is important,9:00 tonight.
这很重要 今天晚上九点
Konnichiwa.
你好
Hi, I'm George Almore.
嘿 我是乔治 奥尔默
Take a seat.
请坐吧
So, what am I doing here?
那么 我在这里要做什么
I'm a risk assessor.
我是一位风险评估员
I assess risk.
我评估风险
And you...You are a risk.
而你 你就是一个风险
Translation Band: I'm sorry, sir.You cannot smoke in here.
翻译环带 对不起 先生 你不能在这里抽烟
Really?
真的吗
I hope, for your sake,
我希望 为了你好
I don't need to use this in the next couple of minutes.
在接下来的几分钟里 我不需要使用这个
Ah, I keep forgetting.
啊 我一直忘记东西
You're new to all this.
你对这些都不熟悉
Did you hear about Black Mesa?
你听说过黑色梅萨这件事吗
No, I didn't.
没有 我没有
Well, you should read your circulars.
好吧 你应该读一下你的官方通知
Two killed, one missing.
两人被杀 一人失踪
All research staff.
所有的研究人员
Knew exactly what they were doing.
都知道他们在做什么
How to get in, who to target,
如何进入 将谁作为目标
what to take.
要带走什么
So, we're escalating.
所以 我们的事态在逐步升级
And we get to be best friends.
我们也会成为最好的朋友
Well, I don't have time for friends.
好吧 我没有时间留给朋友
You're being watched.
你正在被监视
Yeah, I got that part.This involves her.
是啊 我知道那部分 这有关于她
Hmm.
嗯
Two night ago.
两夜之前
You were in my house?
你那时在我家
It was sent to me.Well, who took it then?
是寄给我的 那好 那又是谁拍的
Who took the fucking picture?
谁拍了这该死的照片
If I knew that
如果我知道了
I would be talking to them instead of you.
我会和他们聊天而不是你
So what? This is some...some kind of message?
那会怎样 这是某种 某种讯息吗
Your new procedures.
你新的安全程序
Emergency use only.
仅可紧急情况使用
Do you understand?Mmm-hmm.
你明白吗 嗯-嗯
Sleep tight, Mr. Almore.
睡个好觉 奥尔默先生
Oh, and, uh,stay away from the tuna fish.
哦 还有 嗯 远离金枪鱼
Oh, you're doing it?
哦 你在做这个
Oh, wow. Oh, shit.
哦 哇-哦 哦 糟糕
Wow.
哇-哦
That is very ladylike.
这样子非常淑女
Thank you.
谢谢你
It is so good.
这味道太好了
Tell me how it went.
告诉我那怎么样了
It went, um...It went, um...
它 嗯 它
Three years of solid research with a deliverable prototype at the end of it.
经过三年扎实的研究 最终得到了一个可交付的原型
What? Whoa, what?
什么 哇-哦 什么
Yes, they gave it to me.Oh, my God.
是的 他们把它给了我 哦 我的天哪
They... It happened.Oh, my God.
他们 这发生了 哦 我的天
Babe, that's amazing.Congratulations.Thank you, thank you.
亲爱的 这太令人惊讶了 祝贺你 谢谢 谢谢
Oh, my God.Okay, so, tell me everything.
哦 我的天 好的 那把一切都告诉我吧
Are they expanding your workshop?
他们扩大了你的工作室了吗
Um...
嗯
Yeah, I mean, kinda.It's off-site.
是啊 我的意思是 有一点 工作室在异地
They gave you a shop at Mesa?
他们给了你在梅萨的工作室吗
No. I wish. No.
没有 我希望没有
It's the Yaminashi prefecture.
是在山梨县
The what?The Yaminashi,
那什么 那个山梨县
I think that's how you say it.
我想应该这么说
Yaminashi.
亚玛拉什
Yaminashi.Yaminashi.
亚玛拉嘘 亚玛拉什
Yaminashi.Yaminashi.
亚玛拉嘘 亚玛拉什
What is that?
那是什么
It's Japan.
是在日本
Come on.
得了吧
It's Japan.
在日本
Look, it's thus, uh...It's an amazing site.
听着 那是 嗯 那是一个令人惊异的地方
It's this old mothballed facility,
那是旧的退役的设备
in the middle of the forest. Beautiful.
在森林的中♥央♥ 非常漂亮
I mean it has this huge house attached to it,
我的意思是 它连接着一栋大房♥子
with amazing view and everything I need.
拥有美丽的景色和我所需要的一切
And they're just gonna leave us to it for three years.
他们会把那边留给我们用三年
Right.
好啊
Right.
好的
Whoa.
哇-哦
Japan?
在日本
Yeah.
是的
I know it's a lot.
我知道这意义重大
No, no. Honestly, it's...
不 不是 说实话 这
It's great.
这很棒
I'm really proud of you.
我真的很为你骄傲
Thank you.
谢谢
I mean, I can say no if you want me to.
我想 如果你不想让我这么做 我也可以拒绝
Alert.Breach in residential area.
警告 住♥宅♥区遭到破坏
Alert.Breach in residential area.
警告 住♥宅♥区遭到破坏
House, lights.
屋子 把灯打开
House, kill the alarm.
屋子 关掉警报
System reset.
系统重置
紧急情况
仅可
House abort.
屋子 中止程序
Unable to comply.
无法执行
Mr. Almore, what's going on?
奥尔默先生 发生了什么
Is this you?
这是你干的吗
We received notification that your case has been opened.
我们收到了通知 说你的箱子已经被打开了
Yes, I opened it. I just wanted to see what's inside.
是的 是我打开的 我只是想要看一看里面有什么
Everything's fine,open the doors.
一切都很好 请把门打开
So there's no emergency situation, is that correct?
那么现在没有紧急情况 这么说对吗
No, there is no emergency situation.
对的 没有紧急情况
Open the doors. I've got welding equipment running.
请把门打开 我这里有焊接设备在运行
Open the fucking doors.
把这该死的门打开
If you open that case again,
下次你再打开这个箱子时
it'd better be a real emergency.
最好是真的有紧急情况
Next time,it's a response team.
下一次 会是一支应急响应部队
House launch the search drones,I want a full area scan.
屋子 启动搜索无人机 我想要扫描整个区域
Launch failure,magnetic interference.
启动失败 有电磁干扰
Drones will not launch inside security perimeter.
无人机将不会在安全边界内启动
I can't quite get my head around it though.
不过我还是不太明白
Once you're gone,you're gone, right?
一旦你去世了 你就走了 对吗
Right. I mean you're dead,but you're not gone, gone.
对啊 我的意思是你确实是死了 可你没有离开
Listen to this,
听听这个
archived clients can expect up to 200 hours of
档案文件的客户能够有预计200小时的
face to face interaction with the deceased.
面对面和将逝去的人的交流时间
But then it must be some sort of download or something, surely.
但到那时肯定有某种下载这类的事情
If there's a way of saving consciousness after death?
这是不是人死后 拯救意识的一种方式呢
电影精选列表