How's, uh... How's your pet project going, Simone?
那 嗯 那你的宠物计划进行得怎么样了 西蒙妮
My pet project will define the future of robotics
我的宠物计划会定义机器人的未来
for at least the next 20 years.
至少在未来二十年内
Artisan robotics research isn't really the future of this company.
工匠机器人的研究不全是这个公♥司♥的未来
Oh.Oh, come on, George.
哦 哦 得了吧 乔治
My prototype sailed through the Halderman tests.
我的原型机顺利的通过了霍尔德曼测试
I mean that thing doesn't even speak.
我指的是那个东西甚至都不能说话
Congratulations, Simone.That's great.
祝贺你 西蒙妮 那很棒
Uh, is that it? I'm trying to conserve energy.
嗯 .就这些了吧 我在尽力节约能源
Oh no,we're not doing this again.
哦 不 我们不会再做这件事
There is no way you're getting a new line.
你不能换一条新的能源线
Out of the question.
绝无可能
I'm talking about my own energy.
我在说我自己的能源
This is a waste of my time.
这是在浪费我的时间
Get those security systems back up.
让那些安全系统恢复原状
I want this place secure.
我想要这地方安全
Yeah.
好的
Call terminated.I don't like her
通话中止 我不喜欢她
She's a bitch.
她是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, you're right.
是的 你是对的
She is a very smug lady
她是一个非常自以为是的女人
and she loves herself very much.
她是那么的喜欢自己
The less she knows about you two the better.
她越少知道你们两个 也就越好
If she knew about you,she would pull your brain out
如果她了解你 她会把你的大脑取出来
and take it apart piece by piece.
然后一点一点地把它拆开
She'd realize what an idiot she'd been for marginalizing my research.
她会意识到忽视我的研究是一件多么愚蠢的事
Because she wouldn't be able to put you back together, would she?
因为她不能够把你恢复原状 不是吗
You're not ugly.
你并不丑陋
Take your own team.
领导你自己的队伍
Yeah. I would need my whole team,
是啊 我会需要我的整个团队
and that would gut their whole department.
那会彻底摧毁他们的整个商店
What do you think,they'd come?
你认为呢 他们会冲着你来吗
Well, I'm pretty sure I could appeal to their sensibilities.
好吧 我很确定我能够迎合他们的感受
I know what they're getting paid.
我很清楚他们赚到多少钱
Oh, screw this boundary line thing.
哦 转动边界线这类的事情
Stop filming me.Come on, come on.
别再拍我了 来吧 来吧
Come on. Stop.
来啊 停下来
Come on. Let's go have a drink.
过来啊 让我们一起喝点东西
I swear this thing's got ghosts in it.
我敢说这东西闹鬼了
You okay?
你还好吗
You're being very quiet.
你一直非常安静
This about you dream?
这是因为你做的梦吗
No.
不是
I know it's just a dream.
我知道这只是一个梦
Do you have the ten?
你能帮我一下吗
You're welcome.
不用谢我
Why haven't you asked me to help you in your workshop lately?
前不久你为什么不让我去你的工作间帮忙
Is that it? Are you getting bored out here with me?
就因为这个吗 你是对我感到厌烦了吗
I thought we were a team.Yeah, of course we are.
我还以为我们是一个团队的 是啊 我们当然是
I know what you're doing in there.
我知道你在那做什么
We talked about this, okay?
我们已经讨论过这件事了 好吗
I'm not replacing you.
我不是在取代你
You made another like me...
你做了另外一个像我一样的
but better.
但比我更好
Different.Better.
不一样的 是更好的
Just like I'm better than my sister.
就像我比我的妹妹更好
Different, okay?
是不一样的 好吗
Look, can you get back to the house? You're getting wet.
听着 你能回到屋子里去吗 你变得越来越湿
I need to check this module see if she triggered the system.
我需要检查这些部件 看它是否触发了系统
I know you can hear me.
我知道你能听到我的话
I put you into a hibernation state, okay?
我让你处在休眠状态 好吗
Just... It's just like sleeping.
就 就像睡觉一样
You'll be fine,and when you wake,
你不会有事的 当你醒来时
I'm gonna be here to take care of you.
我会在这里照顾你
Everything's gonna be fine.
所有事情都会好起来的
Subject J1 showing me where she could win an egg and spoon race.
实验对象J1让我知道了它能够赢得一场彩蛋接力比赛
I'm kidding...
我是在开玩笑
Get you running in no time.
马上开始跑步
Why don't you stop filming me?
你为什么一直拍我呢
I'm documenting your career trajectory
我是在记录你的职业轨迹
and by the sounds of it we're going to need this in court...
看起来我们会在法庭上用得到它
♪ Hey, hey
♪嘿 嘿
♪ Uh-huh. Hey.
♪嗯-嗯 嘿
♪ Up every morning just to keep a job
♪每天早上起来只是为做一份工作
♪ I gotta fight my way through the hurtling mob
♪我会在疾驰的人群中找到一条出路
♪ Sounds of the city poundin' in my brain
♪城市的喧嚣在我脑袋回响
♪ While another day goes down the drain,
♪当另外一天也前功尽弃
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah And it's a...
♪是啊 是啊 是啊 那是
Welcome to vehicle storage.
欢迎来到车♥库♥
Have a safe and productive day.
祝你有个安全 高效的一天
It's okay.
这没关系
What're you doing in here, boy?
你在这做什么 兄弟
Go, go. Come on. Go. Go, go.
走 走 快点 走 走 走
House, close the door.
屋子 把门关上
Unable to execute command.Close it.
无法执行命令 关上它
Did you open the door?Security system error
是你把门打开的吗 安全系统错误
identified in vehicle storage.
经鉴定出现在车♥库♥
Have you been into the security systems?
你进入过安全系统了
No.
没有
What's happening?
发生了什么
Get the orange bag,meet me outside.
拿上橙色袋子 到外面见我
Thanks.
谢谢
Can you check the shutters?I think the runners are jammed.
你能检查一下百叶窗吗 我认为滑动装置被堵住了
Hey, I'm gonna need your help again soon. Is that okay?
嘿 不久之后我会再需要你的帮助的 那样可以吗
What is it?
那指的是什么
Uh, I just wanna take a look at your legs.
嗯 我只是需要检查一下你的腿
Why?
为什么
Um, check the wear.
嗯 检查一下耐久度
They're fine.Yeah, I know they're fine.
它们很好 是啊 我知道它们很好
But I'm gonna have to build another pair soon,
但不久后我必须要制♥造♥另外一副
and I want the diagnostics driving the design.
我想要用诊断法来驱动设计
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Do you know anything about this?
你了解这个东西吗
Somebody's been in here and changed components.What is this?
某人在这里替换了这个部件 这是什么东西
It wasn't me.Don't lie to me.
这不是我♥干♥的 别对我撒谎
We only have a few of these spare and we need them for the security cameras.
我们只有几个这些备用零件 而我们需要把它们用在安全摄像头上
Okay, what we're doing here,
好的 我们现在在做的事情
is very, very important,all right?
是非常 非常重要的 好吗
Limited resources.Don't second guess me.
有限的资源 不要再怀疑我
I didn't do anything.You didn't do anything. Yeah.
我没做任何事 你没做任何事 那好
Vehicle approaching.
车辆正在接近
Two vehicles are requesting entry.
两辆车请求进入
House, put 'em on speaker.
屋子 把它们放在扬声器上
Mr. Almore.
奥尔默先生
My name is Vincent Sinclair
我的名字叫文森特 辛克莱尔
and this is my associate,Mr. J.P. Melvin.
这是我的助手 J.P.梅尔文先生
We're here to see your wife.
我们是来见你的妻子的
Girls, listen up.
女孩子们 听好了
Back in your base. All right,back in your base. Come on.
回到你的基地去 好的 回到你的基地去 快点
Come on,there's some people here,
快点 这里有些人来
and I need you to play dead until they're gone, all right?
而我需要你们在他们走之前装死 好吗
You too. All right, come on.Back up, back up.
你也是 好的 快点 后退 后退
It is very, very important.
这是非常 非常重要的
Come on, there you go,there you go.
来吧 就这样 就这样
Very important,you do not move until I come and get you,
非常重要 到我回来告诉你之前 千万不要动
do you understand?
明白了吗
Thank you, Mr. Almore.
谢谢你 奥尔默先生
We received the notifications of your wife's transition to Somnolence.
我们收到通知 听说你的妻子正在向嗜睡症转变
She's not ready to go yet.
她还没有准备好呢
Of course.
当然
电影精选列表