Passing tower 8.You copy?
经过第八号♥塔楼 你收到了吗
Look at that. It's...it's like an empty vegetable.
看看那 那 那就像一颗中空的植物
It grows in the forest.
它在生长在森林里
I don't know maybe,
我不知道 或许
maybe... maybe I should just...
或许 或许 我应该
give it a go,set up my own shop.
放手一搏 建立我自己的商店
Yeah.Take your own team.
是啊 领导你自己的队伍
Yeah. I would need my whole team
是的 我会需要我的整个团队
but that would gut the whole department.
但那会彻底摧毁整个商店
What do you think,they'd come?
你认为呢 他们会来吗
Welcome to engineering.
欢迎来到工程之家
Please beware of your surroundings.
请注意你的周围环境
Come in.
请进
Coming up on your 40.Can you see me?
朝你40度的方向过来 你能看见我吗
Welcome back employee George Almore.
欢迎回来 雇员乔治 奥尔默
Have a safe and productive day.
祝你有一个安全 高效的一天
Did you pick me up on anything?
你想要和我说点什么吗
Area 19 through 22,
从区域19到22
and the infrared grid was showing some heat in places.
红外格栅显示在某些地方有高温
Okay.
好的
All right let's get this power rerouted. I got stuff running.
好的 让我们重新改变这电源线路 我来让它运转起来
All right, on my count.
好的 听我数
Three, two, one, now.
三 二 一 就是现在
Power rerouted.
电源重连
You know, if anyone asks you to reactivate a mothball facility
你要知道 如果谁要求你自己来激活一个
by yourself, you say no.
封存的设备 你要拒绝
You say no and then you go get a burger.
你要拒绝 然后你就会得到一个汉堡
Come on.
来吧
I'd like to try a burger.
我喜欢尝试吃一个汉堡
All right.
好的
Today's review is gonna be same as always, just...
今天的评估将一如往常 只要你
stay out of sight while we have a conference call, okay?
当我们电♥话♥会议的时候不要过来 可以吗
Morning.
早上好
Want the TV?
想要看电视
I had that dream again last night.
我昨晚又做了那个梦
Yeah?
是吗
Is it the same as last time?
和上一次一样吗
We were in a car driving.
我们都在车里 有人开着车
We were in car?
我们都在车里
Where were we going?
我们要去哪
I don't know.
我不知道
Just driving.
只是开着车
Okay, well...Was it nice driving or...
好的 好吧 那这车开得好还是
or not nice driving.
开得不好
Just driving.
只是开着车
Was there anything else you might remember?Anything at all?
你还记得起别的什么事吗 任何事情
No.
没有
Just sitting in the car watching the things go past.
只是坐在车里看着一切经过
It was pretty,but when I woke up,
这些都很美 但当我一醒来
I felt sad.Yeah, well...
我感到很悲伤 是啊 好吧
dreams can do that, you know.
你知道 梦是会有这样的感觉
She wants to talk to you.
她想要和你谈谈
George.
乔治
She wants to talk to you.I know, I know.
她想要和你谈谈 我知道 我知道
I know she does, it's okay.Thank you though.
我知道她想要这么做 这没关系 还是要谢谢你
Okay, can you get her ready for the evaluation?
好的 你能让她为评估做好准备吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Hello?
你好
Hey. I'm here.
嘿 我在这
Hey.
嘿
How's my man?
我的爱人最近如何
You know, missing you, a bit...
你知道的 正想着你 我是说有点想
a lot.
很想
Same as usual.
和往常一样
Missing you too.
我也想你
So, not going out?
那么 你不出去吗
All work no play, huh?
都是工作没有娱乐吗
You know me.
你是知道我的
Yeah. I do know you.
是啊 我确实知道你
Hey, hey, Jules?
嘿 嘿 朱尔
Jules can you hear me?
朱尔 你能听到我的话吗
Hello?I'm here.
你好 我在这
I really hope you're happy there.
我真的希望你在那很开心
You know, it's beautiful here.
你知道 这里很美
I've always...
我一直
Hey, don't...
嘿 请不要
I just can't do this anymore.Don't say that.
我只是不能再这么做了 别这么说
Talk like this it,
像这样讲话 这
it's just too hard.
这样太难了
Jules, listen to me.
朱尔 听我说
I'm sorry.
对不起
Goodbye, George.
再见 乔治
Hey, don't, don't...I love you.
嘿 请不要 不要 我爱你
Come on, tell me.What?
来吧 告诉我 什么
Give them back.No.
把它们还给我 不
No, come on.No.
不行 快点 不
Give them back.
把它们还给我
No. No, babe I'm fine.Once they're on, they are mine.
不行 不 亲爱的 我很好 一旦它们在我身上了 就是我的了
Come on,just put it in auto.
快点 把它调成自动模式
I don't want to.It's my car. It's our car.
我不想这么做 它是我的车 是我们的车
I'm gonna drive it, not a robot.
我要来驾驶它 而不是一个机器人
But what's the point of having this car if you're just going to drive it.
但如果你想要开这辆车 那拥有这辆车的意义又在哪里呢
Because it's being driven by something I didn't design.
意义在于它不是被我所设计好的东西驾驶着
Mmm. For someone who likes robots so much...
嗯 对于某些这么爱机器人的人来说
I like robots,
我爱机器人
just my own, you know.That's why I build them.
只是我自己的 你知道 这就是我为什么造它们
George.Are you hearing me?
乔治 你听到我说话了吗
Yeah, yeah. I'm hearing you.
是的 是的 我听到了
Where is everybody?
所有人都在哪
I thought we were supposed to be doing a review.Cancelled.
我还以为你正在做一个评估 取消了
Very busy over here.Big security review.
这里很忙 有一个重大的安全评估
Just file what you're doing and get it over.
理一下你在做的事情 然后说给我听
If I stop to file everything I'm doing
如果我停下来 来理一下我所做的事
I'm never gonna get any work done.
我将完不成任何我做的工作
How are you doing getting those security systems back up?
在恢复这些安全系统方面你做的怎么样
Well, no great.
好吧 不太好
There's still lot to do.
仍然需要做好多事
You really let this place go to seed.
你真的让这地方变得更糟糕了
Oh, just get it done.
哦 把它做做好吧
Is this really necessary?I don't have time...
这真的必要吗 我没有时间
Very necessary.
非常必要
Things are getting hot with Otaku.
我们和御宅族的关系变得焦灼
We got a few of them in custody.
我们拘留了他们中的一部分
Off the record of course.
当然不宜公开报道
Wow.So we're kidnapping people now.
哇-哦 那我们现在是在绑♥架♥别人了
It's the cost of doing business.
这就是做生意的代价
They'd do the same to us.
他们也会做得和我们一样
We're assigning armed response details to all our facilities
我们正向我们所有的设施指派武装响应部队
Nobody even knows where this place is.
甚至没有人知道这地方是哪里
I don't need an armed response unit.
我不需要一支武装响应部队
Don't worry, George.I've got some good news.
不要担心 乔治 我也有些好消息
Hollins is out.
霍林斯出局了
Gone.
走了
I'm the new V.P. of internal development.
我现在是内部发展部门的副总裁
We are thinking of folding everything into my program.
我们在想把所有的事都包括在我的项目里
No, no, no.I have a three-year contract.
不 不 不 我有一个三年的合约
You can't just shut me down.
你不能这样不理睬我
Two and a half and we haven't really seen anything yet,
两年半了我们还没见到任何东西
except for that ugly thing.
除了那个丑陋的东西
But it would be such a pity if you couldn't deliver.
但如果你不能履行承诺 那会是很可惜的一件事
电影精选列表