Well, that money belongs to the church.
已经捐出去了
It's been donated.
我们把钱捐给维加的竞选了
We're giving it to the Vega Campaign...
什么
What?
为了重振波多黎各
...to make Puerto Rico great again.
教堂是因为我才有钱的
The church got that money because of me,
因为大家相信我的故事
because they believed my story!
不是的 他们喜欢你的故事
No, dearie, they liked your story
是因为你的故事给他们带来希望
because it gave them hope,
这让他们感觉很好
and that made them feel good.
这就是你的奖赏
And that's your reward,
把希望送回人们心中
giving these people back some hope.
我们说好了的
We had a deal.
已经做到了
And that deal is done.
先生 这是你的车吗
Sir, is this your vehicle?
是的
Yeah.
-你停在残疾人专用停车位了 -靠
- It's in a handicap spot. - Shit.
-对不起 我马上挪走 -那是什么
- Sorry, I'll move it. - What's that?
什么
What?
那个
That.
汽水
Soda.
我朋友的
It belonged to a friend of mine.
我载了她一程 她忘在车里了
I gave her a ride, left it in the car.
打开后备箱好吗
Can you open the trunk, please?
先生 请把手放在身后
Hands behind your back, Sir. Please.
等等 停下
Wait! Stop!
停下
Stop it!
你不能这样做
You can't do that.
你们两个一起的吗
Are you two together?
-不是 -是的
- No. - Yes.
他在照顾我
He's taking care of me.
我妈妈进监狱了
My mother's in prison.
有个卖♥♥酒的私贩
I have a moonshiner
在圣胡安竞技场外面
hawking outside the San Juan Arena.
我还需要一个社工
And I'm also going to need
来解决另一个问题
someone from Social Services to deal with the matter.
-不 -支援马上到
- No. - Backup is on the way.
收到
Copy that.
斯塔娜塔莉儿童之家
这周末"你出价"盛大活动
...weekend, it's your "Name Your Price" extravaganza.
你有钱吗
Got any cash?
你妈妈呢 她不在这 是吗
Where's your mommy, then? She's not here, is she?
你只能靠自己
You're all on your own.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
她什么都没有
She has nothing.
她只有脏衣服
She has just dirty laundry.
他们可能会带她出去洗脏衣服
They'll probably take her out with the dirty laundry.
别担心 我们会一直在
Don't worry. We'll be around.
洗衣室
别说话 听好了
Don't speak. Just listen.
我有计划了
I've got a plan.
我不会见拉法的
I'm not seeing Rafa.
他呀 他进监狱了
Yeah. About that, he's in jail.
你开玩笑呢
Is this a joke?
你想要的回你的钱是吗
Look, you want your money back, right?
他是个输家
The man's a loser.
输家有时候也会赢
Even losers win sometimes.
你只需要相信我 迪亚哥
You just gotta trust me, Diego,
你会拿回你的钱的
and you'll get your money back and some.
只要摆出点儿架势
We just gotta show some hustle.
我们走 乔
Let's go, Joe.
保释保证书
我从喷水口里被喷出来了
I got blown out of the blowhole!
我知道我们所有的核心成员
I know all our inner circle members
都对维加议员充满感激
are grateful to Congressman Vega
在他的帮助下 我们的筹款金额远超预期
for helping us exceed our fundraising target.
维加先生 我们想要表达我们的感激和爱
Señor Vega, we wanna show you our gratitude and our love.
选举马上到来了 上帝在微笑着保佑你
We know God is smiling upon you for the upcoming election.
今日 上帝保佑你
Today, you are blessed.
我们马上就会度过危机
Our crisis will soon be over.
阿门
Amen.
还有其他当地的商人
Are there any other local businesspeople
想要在今天得到祝福吗
who wish to have a blessing today?
还有吗
Anyone?
欢迎
Ah, welcome.
你 你能帮他们一下吗
Can you-- Can you help them up?
你是
And you are?
我叫拉菲尔·罗德里格斯
My name is Rafael Rodriguez.
那你是做什么的 拉菲尔
And what is it you do, Rafael?
我在巴里奥·奥夫雷罗做生意
I run a business in Barrio Obrero.
拖上帝的福 生意一定很不错
And God willing, that business is prospering.
为了生存 我们都要做自己该做的事
We all do what we have to do in order to survive.
那让我为你说几句话
Let me say a few words for you then.
-主啊 -我来跟你说几句话
- Lord - Let me say a few words for you.
过道的前排座位上有一个人
There is a man in the front row seat in the aisle
穿着西装
and he's got a suit on.
他是财政部的
He's from the Department of the Treasury
他想和你认真地谈谈
and he wants to have a serious talk with you
有关你向维加选举进行非法捐赠的事
regarding your illegal donations to the Vega campaign.
就像你说的 欺诈是一件很严重的事情
As you said, fraud is a serious business.
你没有证据
You can't prove anything.
这笔钱属于教堂
Well, that money belongs to the church.
已经捐出去了
It's been donated.
我们把钱捐给维加的选举了
We're giving it to the Vega campaign
为了重振波多黎各
to make Puerto Rico great again.
我什么都听不到
I can't hear anything at all.
那个小女孩给海伦看什么呢
What is that little girl showing Helen?
你的故事给了人们希望
Because it gave them hope
这让他们感觉很好
and that made them feel good.
这就是你的奖赏
And that's your reward,
把希望还给人们
giving these people back some hope.
两万六
Twenty-six thousand,
两万七
twenty-seven thousand,
-两万八 -两万八
- twenty-eight... - Twenty-eight.
-两万九 -两万九
- ...twenty-nine. - Twenty-nine.
-三万 -三万
- ...thirty. - Thirty thousand.
谢谢
Gentlemen.
拉法的好车
-别这样 亲爱的 -我受够了
- Come on, baby. - I'm so done.
-别这样 -太多次了
- Come on. - So many times.
重新开业
拉法的好车
对 就这样 伙计
Yeah, there you go, tough guy.
挺好
Yeah.
看起来你妈妈在打扫房♥间
Looks like your mom's cleaning house.
是的
Yeah.
这辆车你还没弄好吗
You're not done with this car yet?
没事吧 行了 好了
What's the matter with you? Come on, let's go.
好了 墨迹鬼
Let's go, slowpoke.
下一辆了
Get a move on.
给我看看你的冲劲
Show me some hustle.
会让你看到的
I'll show you some hustle!
这样够吗
This enough hustle?
来啊 我来把你冲跑
Come on! I'll hustle you up.
我来给你点刺♥激♥
I'll give you something to hustle!
何塞·玛丽亚·维加议员被捕
并以竞选财务违规罪名提起诉讼
海伦牧师离开了波多黎各
回到了位于佛罗里达的神之井教会总部
两周后 安娜和她的母亲
为拉法和他的儿子们
准备了重聚晚餐
还有卡米拉
拉法重新开业十分成功
他和安娜在十二个月内还清了教堂所有的捐款
你知道你需要什么吗
You know what you need?
你需要一辆车
You need a car.
一辆酷炫的
A cool car,
二手车
电影精选列表