巨大风暴直击波多黎各
玛丽亚飓风
大家好 我是议员何塞·玛丽亚·维加
Hi, I'm Congressman Jose Maria Vega.
在你们的帮助下
And with your help,
我决定再次把波多黎各
I am going to put Puerto Rico
标记在地图上
back on the map again.
伴随大风和暴雨 造成巨大损害
飓风玛丽亚席卷波多黎各
最新消息
飓风玛丽亚直击波多黎各
最新消息
官方声明 波多黎各已遭到破坏
整个岛屿停电
最新消息
飓风玛丽亚袭击负债累累的波多黎各
如果我再次当选
If I am re-elected,
我敢保证
I will make sure
那些正在为社会做出伟大贡献的
that our schools, our hospitals,
学校 医院
and our church organizations that have been doing
和教会组织
such amazing work for the community,
都会得到他们应得的支持
receive all the support they deserve.
在这一点上 你们可以相信我
You can trust me on that.
紧急求救信♥号♥♥
我们打算以某种方式重建
We are going to rebuild somehow, someway.
我认为我们在波多黎各做了项了不起的工程
I think we did a fantastic job in Puerto Rico.
多亏了一些商业刺♥激♥政策
Thanks to the business incentives
我已经实现了我的承诺
I have already implemented
我们都认为
I think we can all agree
波多黎各的经济动力源
the powerhouse that is the Puerto Rican economy
又一次崛起了
is booming once again.
这次危机让你沮丧了吗
Is the crisis getting you down?
你是否感觉到怀疑和忧虑
Are you feeling confused? Worried?
放轻松 你只需要一辆新汽车
Relax, what you need is a new car.
一次付清 没问题
No credit? No problem.
不良信用 没问题
Bad credit? No problem.
破产 没问题
Bankruptcy? No problem.
我们现场有认证的银行官员
We have certified bank officials on site
他会立即给你办理适合你的车贷
who will arrange a car loan that's right for you instantly.
这个周末
And this weekend,
是"你出价"盛大活动
it's my "Name Your Price" extravaganza.
我们有现场音乐
We have live music,
我们有竹签
we have pinchos,
因为通常面包上会插一根竹签来固定食物 所以叫竹签
一种西班牙美食
为小朋友们准备了儿童歌♥曲
Brinca-brinca for the kids,
正如我们所说的 在莫拉莱斯·阿尔托
because as we say in Morales Alto,
我们没办法解决危机
we can't solve the crisis,
但我们可以卖♥♥给你一辆新车
but we can sell you a new car.
这就是我对你的承诺
And that's my promise to you.
大家好
Hello.
我是拉法
My name is Rafa.
拉法·罗德里格斯
Rafa Rodriguez
我要给你一辆
And I'm offering you
全波多黎各
the best used autos
最好的二手车
in all of Puerto Rico.
如果你能给我身后这些车的型号♥
If you can find a better price
找到一个合适的价格
on any of these models,
我就会支付差价
I will pay the difference,
这就是我给你们的福利
and that is my offer to you.
拉法汽车 质量保证
Rafa Quality Cars!
大家好 我是
Hello, I'm--
大家好 我是拉法
Hello, my name is Rafa.
拉法·罗德里格斯
Rafa Rodriguez
我要给你一辆
And I'm offering you the best used cars
全波多黎各最好的二手车
in all of Puerto Rico.
如果你能
If you can f--
嘿 怎么回事
Hey! What's going on?
出来 下车
Let's go. Get out of the car.
立马
Now.
开门 下车
Open the door and get out of the car.
下来
Get out of the--
不是从窗户
Not through the window.
你是怎么进去的 它本来是锁着的
How did you get in there? It was locked.
撬开的啊
With a slim Jim.
离开这里
Get out of here.
还我的撬棒
Give me back my Slim Jim.
我会还你的
I'm gonna give you back your Slim Jim.
快走
Go!
我要叫警♥察♥了
I'm gonna call the cops.
真是可笑
Ridiculous.
大家好 我是拉法
Hello, my name is Rafa.
拉法·罗德里格斯
Rafa Rodriguez
我要给你一辆
and I'm bringing you
全波多黎各
the best used autos
最好的二手车
in all of Puerto Rico.
如果你能找到合适的价格
If you can find a better price--
我记得刚才让你离开这里
I thought I told you to get out of here.
你为什么不在学校
Why aren't you at school?
学校关了 因为危机
Shut, because of the crisis.
没电
Still no power.
那 你在做什么
Anyway, what are you doing?
我在做广♥告♥
I am making a commercial.
你难道不应该来点更多的
Shouldn't you be a bit more...
像电视上那些人
Like the guys on TV?
展示一些激烈动作
Show some hustle.
是可以
I was getting to the hustle.
你愿意配合我吗
You wanna do me a favor?
快回家
Go home.
不行
Can't.
我妈被抓了
My mom got arrested.
那个就是她吗
That was her?
-你才刚搬进来对吧 -对
- You only just moved in, right? - Mm-hmm.
你还有和什么亲戚一起住吗
You have any relatives to stay with?
邻居
Neighbor?
去找点事干 你不可以呆在这
Trying to run a business, you can't stay here.
对了 我有一个姑妈
Oh, yeah, I have an aunt.
但我需要你载我一程
But I need a ride.
大家好 我是拉法
"Hello, my name is Rafa.
拉法·罗德里格斯
Rafa Rodriguez
这就是我对你的承诺
And that is my promise to you."
是的 很滑稽
Yes, very funny.
你有老婆吗
Do you have a wife?
有孩子吗
Got any kids?
喂 我就想礼貌地聊聊天
Geez, just making polite talk.
我有两个儿子 都成人了
I have two boys, all grown up.
还有多远
How much further is this?
就是这
Um, here.
这栋吗
This is it?
对
Yeah.
慢点 我有心绞痛
Not so fast, I have angina.
我忘了是哪一户
Forgot which one.
甜蜜之家
Home sweet home.
你姑妈在哪
Where's your aunt?
可能搬去佛罗里达了
Probably moved to Florida, you know?
如果可以的话 大多数人都会这么做
Most people do if they can.
那就这样了 谢谢你载我一程
Okay, well, thanks for the ride.
不行不行 你不能呆在这里
Oh, no, no. You can't stay here.
蒂蒂不会介意的
Titi won't mind.
蒂蒂姓什么
What's Titi's last name?
罗德里格斯
Rodriguez.
罗德里格斯
Rodriguez?
对 罗德里格斯
Yeah, Rodriguez.
真巧 那是我的姓氏
What a coincidence, that's my name.
那又怎样
So?
很多人在波多黎各都叫罗德里格斯
Lots of people in Puerto Rico called Rodriguez.
-你好 -电♥话♥查询服务
- Hello? - Directory assistance.
我想要社会服务的电♥话♥
I'd like the number for Social Services.
电影精选列表