那儿花销便宜些
It's cheaper there.
你不是要一个人去吧? - 是的
You're not going on your own? - Yes.
珍妮特 你这样在外国很危险的
Well, you'll be in danger in a foreign place like that, Janet.
在伦敦我会照顾你
I'll look after you while you're in London...
但你可不能独自去西班牙
but you mustn't go to the continent on your own.
顺便问下 你是单身吗?
By the way, are you fancy- free?
是的 单身
Yes, I'm fancy- free.
那得小心那些黑人 伦敦到处都是
Then watch out for the blacks. They're everywhere in London.
我不觉得应该凭肤色看人
I don't think that someone should be referred to by the color of their skin.
那你走着瞧吧
You wait and see.
好吧
Oh. Well.
吃吧
Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
闻起来真香 给你
Here we are. Smells good. Here you go.
这是西班牙烩饭 珍妮特 - 不错 西班牙菜
Now, this is paella, Janet. - Oh, yes, the Spanish dish.
我在那里生活的时候学会的
I learnt to make it when I was living there.
你在西班牙做些什么呢? - 我是个艺术家 在那待过一段时间
What were you doing in Spain? - Oh, I'm an artist, so I lived up there for a while and worked.
凯蒂? - 嗯?
Katie? - Yes?
你什么不写信告诉科林 珍妮特要去伊维萨岛
Why don't you write to Colin and tell him Janet's going to Ibiza?
好的 当然 科林可是个好人
Yeah, well, definitely. Colin's a really nice guy.
他会带你转转的 他很迷人
In fact, he'll show you around. In fact, he's gorgeous.
嗯 珍妮特你都写些什么呢?
So, uh, what do you write, Janet?
唔 诗和小说 - 嗯.
Oh, um, poetry and fiction. - Mm- hmm.
写了一些短篇小说 还写了一部长篇小说
Some short stories, and I've written a novel.
发表了吗? - 是的
Have you had anything published? - Yes.
在什么杂♥志♥上? - 呃 不是 短篇小说是出成书了.
For which magazine? - Um, no. The short stories are in a book.
出书? - 长篇也出版了.
A book? - The novel's been published.
你是说你出了一本书? - 好厉害珍妮特 棒极了!
You mean you've published a book? - Well done, Janet. Excellent!
我之前还没遇见过出过书的人
In fact, I've never met anybody who's published a book before.
我是说像我们这群人一样 太棒了
Well, I mean, somebody like us. That's great.
只是在新西兰而已
Well, it's only in New Zealand.
那也是书啊 - 你的出版商是?
Still, it's a book, Janet. - Who's your publisher?
短篇集是卡克斯顿...
Caxton Press for the short stories...
长篇是飞马出版社
and Pegasus for the novel.
噢 我可选好了我的出版商
Well, I've chosen my publisher.
我们知道 保罗 是费伯
Yes, we know, Paul. Faber.
费伯 & 费伯出版 - 敬费伯 & 费伯
Faber & Faber. - To Faber & Faber.
你昨天没回家珍妮特
You didn't come home last night,Janet.
是的 天太晚了 我错过了巴士
No, I missed the bus. It was too late.
进来 进来
Come in. Come in.
你住在哪儿了
Where'd you stay?
和一些新朋友在一起
With some new friends.
他们是谁?
Who are these new friends?
一些作家和画家 还有艺术家.
Writers and painters. Artists.
这可不是你的类型 珍妮特
That's not the type for you,Janet.
他们游手好闲还没有工作
They hang around and do no work.
他们的品格好么?
And what about their morals?
他们...就在一起瞎混
All that... muckin' in together.
帕特里克 我也是个作家
I'm a writer too, Patrick.
暂时是的...
For the moment, maybe...
不过等你从西班牙回来 就帮你找个正经工作
but then when you come back from Spain, we'll get you a real job.
我们得想着将来
We'll look to our future then.
这是给你的
This is for you.
~你会和我一起去法国
You can go to France with me.
~哈 哈 好一个求婚
Ha ha, the wooing o'it
我的包呢 我的行李不见了
My bags. My baggage. It's not here.
不 不在这儿
No, they're not here.
你的包在巴黎 在巴黎
Your bags are in Paris. In Paris.
这个行李票是存在巴黎的 不是送到西班牙
The ticket for leaving bags is in Paris, not for coming to Spain.
能听懂吗? 你的包在巴黎
You understand me? Your bags are in Paris.
你是科林?
Colin?
是的 凯蒂形容了下你的头发
Oh. Katie described your hair.
你的行李呢? - 我轻装出行的
Where's your luggage? - I'm traveling light.
那就方便了 走吧
Oh, that's easy then. Come on.
好了 搞定了 - 谢谢
Okay then. It's fixed up. - Thank you.
有空房♥间 你是要住几晚对吗?
There's a room free. You said you wanted to stay a couple of nights, yeah?
那就好了 再见
Well, that's fine. Okay. See you around.
谢谢
Thank you.
"是你 你将蓝色的地中海唤醒...
"Thou who didst waken from his summer dreams...
*雪莱《西风颂》 穆旦译
而它曾经昏睡了...
"the blue Mediterranean where he lay...
一整个夏天
"and saw in sleep...
古老的宫殿和楼阁
"old palaces and towers...
在水天映辉的波影里颤抖."
quivering within the wave's intenser day."
我将走上海滨路
One day soon I would walk around the harbor road...
到达对岸真正的城市所在,
to the opposite shore, where the real city lay...
而我只了解那在海中的城市
that I knew only as the city in the sea.
你好啊 - 音乐家和摩托车
Hello again. - Musicians and motorbikes.
奇妙的组合
Interesting combo.
她长什么样?小心点
What was she like anyway? Be a bit more careful, that's all.
你好 - 萨拉
Hello. - Sarah.
你好
Hello.
我的行李到了 他们给海运来了而不是用火车
My luggage is coming. They sent it by sea instead of rail.
还有 我找到住的地方了
And, um, I found a place to stay.
挺好
Good.
那里能看见水和城市
Well, it has a view of the water and the town.
噢 我是指城市和海
No, I mean the town and the water.
好的 再见
Well, bye- bye.
哦 不好意思
Oh! Hold on.
就是这女人 记得吗 那天在渡口遇见的
That's the woman. Remember, the one I met from the ferry the other day?
没有任何行李 - 凯蒂的朋友什么的
Without any luggage. - Katie's friend or something.
真不同寻常 没见过这样的人
It's remarkable. I didn't think there were people like that.
她非常非常紧张 非常神经质
She's very, very nervous. Very nervous.
萨拉长什么样?
How did Sarah look?
哦
Oh.
呃 这是rou 肉
Uh, carne. Carne.
呃 -
Uh -
黄油? - 是的
嗯
Mmm.
不不
No, no.
不是男人的 - 不 不可能
No hombre. - No, no, no, no, no.
哦对 这是我妹妹给我做的 窝的妹妹
Oh! Yeah, my sister made me - mi hermana.
用窗帘做的 呃 创帘
Made it from a curtain.Uh, cortina.
我被接受了 因为我不是观光客
I was approved of because I was not a tourist.
我不是美国人
I was not American.
我是个勤劳的作家
I was an industrious escritora...
一个外国朋友也没有
who did not have foreign friends.
我感到失望 还有些被背叛的感觉...
I felt sick with disappointment and a sense ofbetrayal...
因为我本以为租下了整个屋子
for I believed I had rented the entire house.
我指望着伊格纳西奥里克6号♥成为我的地方
I had looked on Number 6 Ignacio Riquere as my place...
而不是和说英语的外国人合住
not to be shared with a foreigner. who spoke English.
你在哪里换的钱 珍妮特?
Where do you get your money changed, Janet?
哦 我到的时候在这里的银行...
Oh, I changed it here when I arrived...
换的
at the bank.
全部?你可不该这样做
All of it? You shouldn't have done that.
我在安道尔换了我的美国奖学金
I get my American scholarship money changed in Andorra.
那里有低利息市场
There's where the cheap money market is.
"低利息"?
"Cheap money"?
一个女恶魔?
A woman devil?
她睡在他床上
She sleeps in his bed.
谢天谢地 你和她不一样
Thank God you not like her.
我渴望成为一个像她那样充满秘密的人
I longed to be as full of secrets as she seemed to be...
那会激起男人的兴致去探寻
that would prompt a man to discover them.
只是长久以来 我已封闭了所有的出口和入口
But for so long, I had blocked all exits and entrances...
让我觉得自己如木头般无性可言
that I felt I was as sexless as a block of wood.
你好珍妮特 这些是我的朋友
Hi,Janet. These are my friends.
朵拉和伯纳德
Dora and Bernard.
你好 朵拉 - 你好 珍妮特
Hello, Dora. - Hi, Janet.
你好 伯纳德 - 今天是他的生日
Hello, Bernard. - It's Bernard's birthday.
要加入我们吗 来一杯红酒? - 不用了 爱德文 我正要走
Would you like to join us for a glass of wine? - Oh, no, thank you, Edwin. I was just going.
嘿 一起吧 - 朵拉在巴黎学演奏长笛
Hey, I 'd like you to. - Dora studies flute in Paris.
电影精选列表