Jesse was wounded in the ambush.
弗兰克会做什么呢
What's Frank going to do?
他不会立刻分赃的
He's gonna hold off splittin' up that money
直到他确定杰西没事
till he knows Jesse's taken care of.
一天后他们肯定会在
Wherever they're meeting can't be more than a day or two ride
离你发现杰西不远的地方碰头
from where you saw Jesse.
他会走哪条路?
Which way did he take off?
不知道 我没有注意到
I don't know.I missed that part.
我认为
I think...
也许我可以继续跟踪他
I think maybe I can pick up his trail.
你应该庆幸他没杀你
You're lucky he didn't kill you.
他完全有机会杀了我
He had his chance.
我不明白为什么他没动手 因为
I don't know why he didn't take it,because...
我会一直追踪下去直到找到他为止
I'm gonna dog his tail until I find him.
把他带回来 活要见人 死要见尸
Just bring him in...one way or the other.
这次 我考虑用一把远射程的来♥复♥枪♥
This time I'd think about a long-range rifle.
趁他还没发现你的时候射击他
Pick him off when he least expects it.
等一下 你是说
Wait, you mean...
暗♥杀♥他
You mean shoot him in the back.
贝尔特先生
Mr. Burdette...
他是"通缉犯 不论死活"
It's "wanted, dead or alive."
无关乎道义
There's no honor to it.
这本来就不是一场公平的较量
It's not supposed to be a fair fight.
仅仅是正义 单纯的正义而已
It's iustice, pure and simple...
正义
Justice.
对不起 马绍尔
Sorry, Marshall.
我不能照你说的做
I'm just gonna have to do this my own way.
那你就是去送死
It's your funeral.
好的
Okay.
你照看一下公主
Now, you mind Princess here.
我要到小屋的后面去放点东西
Got to settle some business back behind the shed here.
我不会偷看的
I won't look.
你会骑马吗
You ride?
不会 但有机会的话 想学
Not really, but I'd like to learn if I could.
只要你去骑就很容易学会
Not much to it once you get started.
最重要的是不要害怕
The biggest part is not being afraid
并且要和马心有灵犀
and making sure the horse knows that, too.
真是无法想象像你这样的男人还害怕什么
I can't imagine a man like you is afraid of much.
每个人都有自己恐惧的东西
Every man's afraid of something.
很多时候 你必须得...
Most times, you iust have to...
咬紧牙关熬过去
bite it down and ride on over it.
根据你的冒险经历来说
With all your exploits and adventures,
我很惊讶 你也会有害怕的东西
I'd be surprised there's much of anything that frightens you.
会是什么
What could it be?
我不想孤老终身
I don't want to die alone.
我也不想
Neither do I.
但你不能让恐惧控制你的人生和行为
But you can't let that fear control your life or your actions.
那将会是你的致命错误
That's when you'll make that fatal mistake.
我在犯一个致命的错误吗
Am I makin' one now?
那要看你怎么想
That's for you to decide.
一切都好吗
We good?
是
Yep.
我们可以做一笔交易
I think we can do business.
明天你一早就来见我
You come by and see me first thing in the morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在到镇子里去吗 艾德?
Goin' into town, Ed?
还不到时候 科博
Not yet, Cob.
为什么
Why not?
因为我们来早了
'Cause we're early.
他们希望我们明天来
They don't expect us till tomorrow.
我不明白
I don't understand.
只要我们紧跟在弗兰克和杰西后面
As long as we're taggin' along with Frank and Jesse James,
我们就有可能被捕
we are gonna be hunted.
因为他们 我们也永远逃不过
Because of them, the law is gonna be nippin' at our heels
法律的制裁
every step of the way.
这样我们就无福消受这些金币
And we're never gonna be able to spend that gold,
因为警♥察♥绝不会善罢甘休
'cause the law is never gonna give up lookin' for it.
现在我们要的
What we need here...
是好好的 彻底的休息
...is a good, clean break.
对于我们
It's us...
同样也对他们
or it's them.
就这么简单
Simple as that.
你没改主意吧 弗兰克
We still good, Frank?
当然
Sure.
你一个人
You?
好
Yeah.
凯丽 安妮还在睡觉
Uh, Carrie Anne's still asleep.
如果我可以在她醒来前离开这里
If I could iust get out of here before she wakes up...
那你就不用跟她解释
So you won't have to explain to her
你出去后找辆马车
how you're headin' out of here to go find a wagon
再回来接她?
so you can come back and fetch her?
是的 你知道该怎么做
Well, yeah.Y...you know how it is.
是
Yeah.
我告诉你该往哪走
I'm gonna tell you how it's gonna go.
你骑公主走
You're gonna take Princess,
往南边的邻镇去
and you're gonna head to the next town south of here.
大概是一天的骑程
It's about a day's ride.
你带着公主
You're gonna take Princess
把她栓到一个叫 本 伍德森 的马棚
and put her in a stable under the name "Ben Woodson."
好的
All right.
然后用这些钱
Then you're gonna take this here money
为自己再买♥♥匹马
and buy yourself another horse,
然后 你就 噗 的一下消失了
and you're iust gonna... pow... disappear.
我会的-谢谢
I will.-And thanks.
伙计们
Hey, boys!
我敢肯定...
I do believe...
那个就是弗兰克 詹姆斯
that that is Frank James.
那是弗兰克 詹姆斯的马 没错
That's Frank James's horse,all right.
他要离开吗
Wonder what he's doin' leavin'.
不对劲
Don't seem right.
他明知道我们要会面的
He knows we're supposed to be meetin' up.
我猜
I figure...
他在耍我们
He's fixin' to double-cross us.
我觉得也是
I reckon it's as you say.
好吧
Well...
让我们想想
Let's just see...
我们该怎么办
what we can do about that.
啊哈
Aah!
啊
Ugh!
哈
Ha!
你 你刚杀了弗兰克 詹姆斯
Y-you just killed Frank James.
你♥他♥妈♥说对了 而且我还要杀了杰西
You're damn right I did, and I'm gonna kill Jesse next.
当然了 我们去拿那些钱
There's no other way.Let's go get that payroll.
噢 看看吧
Well, look at that.
真搞不懂这个蠢货怎么会
How do you figure that fool
骑着弗兰克 詹姆斯的马
got ahold of Frank James's horse?
也许弗兰克已经死了
Maybe Frank's already dead.
别天真了 科博
Don't be ignorant, Cob.
不
No.
不 也许他是对的
No, maybe he's right.
只有一个方法可以证明了
Well, there's only one way to find out.
你们在路上遇到麻烦了?
You boys run into some trouble out on the road?
是的
We did.
噢 天啊
Oh, my God.
杰德
Jed!
发生了什么 艾德
What happened, Ed?
嘿 弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
我们把这个要偷你的马的人抓住了
We caught this feller...tryin' to steal your horse.
我们叫他停下
We hollered at him
但是他却跑的更快了 是吗吧 伙计们
and he iust took off even faster, didn't he, boys?
呃 所以...
电影精选列表