杰西 等等
Jesse no!
原地呆着
Stay put!
如果我绕到他们的后面
If I get around back of them,
我们就能通过交叉火力把他们干掉
we can catch 'em in a crossfire!
不 你那只是去送死
No!You're gonna get yourself killed!
现在按我说的做
Do as I say!
别这样 弗兰克 我就是看不惯那些当官的
Come on, Frank! I've always had a problem with authority.
你是知道的
You know that.
原地呆着 别干傻事
Stay put! Don't do it!
啊
Aah!
啊
Aah!
啊
Aah!
去死吧 你们这些死北方佬
Rotten baby-killin' Yankee!
别激动 艾德
Easy there Ed.
他已经死了
He's dead.
从今以后就金盆洗手了
Won't be killin' no more people after today.
我还没打过瘾呢
I'd shoot 'em all again if I could.
汉克 把东西拿出来
Hank fetch it out.
你刚刚做的事实在是太疯狂了 老弟
That was some crazy stunt you pulled back there brother.
你什么时候才能明白过来
When are you gonna learn?
弗兰克 爱冒险是我的天性
Frank, takin' a risk is in my blood.
不入虎穴焉得虎子
Big risk, big reward.
说得轻松 你最好学会控制一下自己
Yeah well you better learn to control it.
否则你就得竖着来横着去了
Otherwise, you're going back to Missouri in a pine box.
啊 你多虑了 -不 我可没有
- Ah, you worry too much.- I do not.
哦
Ooh!
哦 哦 看看
Ooh hoo hoo hoo!
我一定要对他们军队说 你们的确是准时啊
I'll say this about the army...They sure are right on time.
别这样 汉克
Come on, Hank!
我们得在别人跟来之前离开这
We got to start movin' tracks before someone comes along.
是吗 我说了
Well, I told you
我们本应该在在路上对他们采取进一步行动
we should've hit 'em further up the road,
可你们不听我的
but you don't listen to me.
你们是詹姆斯家的 你们谁的话都不愿听
You James boys...you don't listen to anybody.
我听了你说的 艾德
I heard you, Ed.
我们都听到了
We both heard you.
我们只是不听从你的命令罢了
Just that we don't take orders from you.
你看 我们有自己的做事方法
See, we do things our way.
现在 你们要么是跟我们一起
Now you're either with us,
要不就分道扬镳
or you ain't.
明白了吗 艾德
You got that Ed?
行 明白了
Yeah, I got it.
杰西
Jesse!
弗兰克
Frank.
啊
Ugh!
让我看看 让我看看
Let me see. Let me see.
啊 弗兰克
Uh, Frank?
杰西说的对 我们得赶紧离开
Jesse's right.We better move it.
别担心 我在这呢
Don't worry.I'll get you some help.
你还能骑马吗
Can you ride?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
应该不会 你就坐稳点吧
I guess not.You just sit easy.
帮我注意着点
Watch my back.
你打算怎么办 弗兰克
What are you plannin'on doin' Frank?
对啊 看你现在怎么办
Yeah, what gives?
我兄弟受伤了 我们不能再呆这了
My brother's been hurt.We can't wait around here no longer.
嘿 哇 哇哇 那我们那份钱呢
Well, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What about our cut?
我们四天后在希拉韦尔斯碰头
We'll meet up in four days' time...Gila Wells.
什么!
What?!
希拉韦尔斯
Gila Wells?
到时我们再分钱 我们五个人
We split then... all five of us.
那就是个老的能闹鬼的镇子
That's iust an old ghost town.
没错 所以那才是我们碰头最好的地方
That's right and that's why it's the perfect place for us to meet.
呃
Well...
如果你不介意的话 我希望现在就分钱
I want my split right now,if you don't mind.
艾德 我介意
Ed I do mind.
而我不打算再闲在这和你们这群家伙谈这个了
And I'm not gonna sit here and talk to you boys about it no more.
现在我兄弟受伤了 所以先这样吧
Now, my brother's been hurt,and that's that.
我们四天后见 明白了吗
We'll meet up in four days' time.You got it?
是的 明白了 弗兰克
Yeah, I get it Frank.
汉克 科博 他们这么嚣张你们不生气?
Hank, Cob, what do you boys say about this?
算了吧 弗兰克
Fine Frank.
尽可能想办法帮帮杰西
Get Jesse all the help he needs.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在我们最好离开这
Now, we better take off...
免得惹上更多麻烦
before we end up with more trouble than we bargained for.
走吧
Come on.
美国土匪:弗兰克与杰西詹姆斯
您好
Howdy.
不妨就在这停下吧 孩子
Might as well stop where you are son.
你没必要来这了
You don't need to come around here.
你们北方佬已经拿走了我所有的东西
You Yanks already got everything I had.
没剩什么东西给你们偷了
Ain't nothin' left for you to steal.
我弟弟受伤了 他需要帮助
My brother's been hurt...needs some help.
我们今天走不了了
We can't go no further today.
我只能对受伤的灵魂说话
I can only speak to a broken spirit,
没办法帮助受伤的躯体
not a broken body.
没区别 我们打算进去
Just the same we're comin' in.
我弟弟 他需要休息一段时间
My brother...he needs to rest a spell.
他中枪了
He's been shot.
中枪
Shot?
我是弗兰克 詹姆斯
I'm Frank James.
这是我弟弟 杰西
That's my brother Jesse.
快请进来
Please come inside quickly.
小心 小心点
Easy easy easy.
把你的手架我脖子上
Put your arm around me.
关于这事儿我们得快点行动起来 贝尔特先生
We need to act quickly on this Mr. Burdette.
谣言传得可是很快的
Word will spread fast.
要是我们不采取果断行动
And if we don't show decisive action
群众会质疑我们的能力的
people will start asking questions.
你打算怎么办
What do you propose to do?
抓住他们 警官 让他们受到应有的法律制裁
Catch 'em, Deputy.Bring 'em in to justice.
四个人都死在这了 马绍尔 都是带了枪的
Four men dead here Marshall...all armed...
极度危险
extremely dangerous.
这个比利几年前还和我一起并肩作过战
Billy there fought alongside me a few years back.
他枪法很准的
He was good with a gun.
而且我们是缟纻之交
And he was a good friend.
不论是谁下的手
Whoever did this
就证明他们的枪法更快更准
they were better guns than these boys.
我估计可能是詹姆斯兄弟干的
I reckon it was the James brothers.
可能吧 再加上几个和他们一样厉害的人
Maybe... them and a few like 'em.
才能做到这些
Take more than two men to do this.
他们肯定是恨透了军队
They sure enough hated the army bad enough
才会干出真么大胆的事
to try something this bold.
你是这么看的
That's how you see it?
我是这么认为的
That's how I see it.
把杰西 詹姆斯给我抓来
I want Jesse James...
活要见人死要见尸
dead or alive.
能抓住弗兰克也行
Frank if you can get him
不过我最想要的还是杰西
but I especially want Jesse.
我们得给那些还认为战争没有结束
We need to send a message to folks
乡亲们递个信♥号♥♥
who still think the war isn't over.
他越来越出名了
He's gettin' famous,
给报社写信宣传自己
writing letters about himself to the newspaper
把自己当成个英雄似的
acting like some kind of a hero.
对一些群众来说 他是个英雄
To some folks he is a hero.
这些在外的老联盟
These ol' confederates out here...
他们没什么值得骄傲的
they ain't got nothin' left to be proud of
但他们肯定满肚子的委屈
but they sure got a belly full of hurtin'.
南方的士兵不再有任何权利了
None of them rebs has any rights anymore.
不能投票 不能供职 连当个陪审员都没资格
电影精选列表