我跟你说 米奇是个难以预测的家伙
You know, Mitch, he's unpredictable.
无人知晓米奇
You never know about Mitch.
他行踪飘忽不定
He might be here, he might be there.
跟你很像 但你更加疯狂
He's like you, but you're a real Section 8.
够了
Enough.
- 操♥你♥妈♥ - 他们在哪
- Schizo mom. - Where are they?
- 你个没爹养的 - 他们在哪
- Loser dad. - Where are they?
我的天
God!
你的手下在哪
Where's the rest of your team?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Half-wit mom, psycho dad...
你手下的其他人在哪
Where's the rest of your team?
- 你这人♥渣♥ - 他们在哪儿?
- You're pond scum. - Where are they?
你这混♥蛋♥
Pond scum! You're fucking...
关于你接头人的事 我很难过
I'm sorry about your handler.
阿沙尼是我的叔叔
Ashani was my uncle.
肯定是比赫兹
I'm sure it was Minister Behruz
和罗斯塔米派人刺杀了他
and General Rostami who had him killed.
他们相对以色列发动核战争
They want nuclear war with Israel.
我们试图组织他们
We tried to stop them.
在和他们的斗争中 我的兄弟和父亲双双丧命
My brother and father both died fighting them.
在这转弯
Corviale. Turn here.
你知道我最大的错误
You know what my real mistake was?
就是信任你
I trusted you.
你让我觉得我能干出一番大事
You made me feel like I was the Second Coming.
你就像我的父亲一样
And you acted like my father.
我信赖你 信赖美♥利♥坚♥合众国海军
I trusted you and I trusted the United States Navy.
美国做的事 都是正确的 是么 斯坦
U.S. of A. does it, it's gotta be good. Right, Stan?
只是
Except
从来都没人告诉我 你所负责的究竟是一个怎样的项目
nobody told me the business y'all are really in.
你们制♥造♥出怪物
You create monsters.
这就是恶果
That's just what you do.
这么虐待我的人
Those people who did this to me,
你觉得他们是野蛮人么
you think they're barbarians?
扯淡
Bullshit.
我之前说的破解做的怎么样了
Where's the decryption I asked for?
我们开工前拉普把手♥机♥拿走了
Rapp grabbed her smartphone before we could get any of it.
目前找不到他
And we can't find him.
监控摄像头显示
Surveillance cameras picked up Rapp
他5分钟前打晕了我们的一个特工
taking out our agents five minutes ago.
你这是在干什么呢
What the hell are you doing?
这里发生的一切
There's not a single thing happening here
都是你一手造成的
that you didn't make happen.
上帝保佑这操蛋的美国 对吧 斯坦?
God bless fucking America, huh, Stan?
我不能告诉你米奇在哪
I can tell you where Mitch is...
斯坦 我犯的第三个错误是什么
What's that third mistake, Stan?
米奇..
Mitch...
我听不见你说的话
I can't hear you.
我♥操♥
Fuck!
你犯的第三个错误
Third mistake,
永远不要和敌人站的太近
never get too close.
赶快搞定你的私事
Finish your personal business here.
你的任务已经结束了
Your work is done.
炸♥弹♥已经装备好了
The bomb is armed.
- 启动计时器了么 - 是的
- Timer is set up? - Yes.
他在耍你
He's playing you.
炸♥弹♥是给他造的 不是给你的
Bomb's not for you, it's for him.
这只是他的计划罢了
It was his plan all along!
连不上网络
Dead zone.
这里收不到任何信♥号♥♥
We're not getting any signals here.
等一下
Wait a second.
你想拿核弹干什么
What are you gonna do with it?
不 斯坦
No, Stan.
应该是我们要干什么
"What are we gonna do with it?"
罗尼 为什么选择罗马这个地方啊
Why are we in Rome, Ronnie?
我喜欢罗马
I like Rome.
这里食物很好吃
It's good food.
永远不要以为 我会战死沙场
Never, ever thought I'd die in the field.
是不是觉得我很疯狂
Ain't it crazy?
我觉得我以后想
I always figured it would be, I don't know,
住在一个森林小屋里 带着我的狗
some cabin in the woods with my dog.
我的话嘛
Me?
我选择过水上生活
I think I want water.
死在海里大概是十分平和的
There's just something peaceful about dying at sea.
来吧
All right.
结束这一切吧
Let's get it over with.
不 你想痛痛快快的死
No, you'd like that, wouldn't you?
我不会杀了你的
I ain't gonna kill you.
斯坦 我要让你亲眼见证你一手造成的灾难
You're gonna live to see the crown of your creation, Stan.
数千美国人将会烧死
Thousands of Americans are gonna burn.
就因为你
All because of you.
好好观赏吧
Enjoy the show.
做好准备
Get ready.
走
Go.
求求你救救我
Please help me.
安妮卡
Annika.
哇
Whoa!
探测到一起爆♥炸♥
We've got an explosion detected.
在这
Here.
离菲乌米奇诺运河500米处
A half click off the Fiumicino waterways.
爆♥炸♥点位于地下
It's underground.
- 德尔塔一号♥小队 开始行动 - 出发
- Delta One, go! - Let's go.
我们坐直升机过去
Get a chopper out there.
拉普 你不应该来这的
You're not supposed to be here, Rapp.
你想怎样 把我开除?
Yeah, what are you gonna do, fire me?
那边还有一条通道 他搞到核弹了
There's another passage down there. He's got the nuke.
- 你一个人可以吧 - 快去吧
- You gonna be good? - Go. Go!
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
要不然她就死了
Or she's dead.
米奇 我要去见我的亲人
I want to see my family, Mitch.
不 安妮卡
No, Annika, you don't.
我要去见我的亲人
I want to see my family.
米奇 听话
Come on, Mitch. Be nice.
她想活命
She wants to live.
她想去见自己的家人
She wants to see her family.
放下枪
Put the gun down.
安妮卡
Annika!
核弹会爆♥炸♥的
The bomb can't be stopped.
你什么也做阻止不了
Just like you couldn't stop
就像你未婚妻死在沙滩
that beautiful girl from dying on the beach.
艾琳
Irene.
核弹在那艘船上
The bomb's on a boat.
赫尔利
Hurley?
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
罗尼向在海上引爆核弹
Ronnie wanted to die at sea.
是不是第六舰队在附近巡逻
Is the Sixth Fleet out on maneuvers?
我的天
Oh, my God.
把侦察卫星都调过来
Bring up ISR feeds.
派飞机去现场侦查情况
Get me eyes in the sky over the coastline
通知第六舰队 发出核爆警告
and put the Sixth Fleet on nuclear alert.
汤姆
Tom.
目标是第六舰队 他们目前离海岸线25英里
The target is the Sixth Fleet and it's 25 miles offshore.
真是太耻辱了
It's a shame.
你女朋友生前最后看到的一幕是 你没法救她
The last thing your girl saw was you not saving her.
战斗警报
General quarters.
全体人员 回到各自岗位
All hands, man your stations.
这不是演习 重复一遍 这不是演习
This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill.
有一艘携带了核装置的小艇
Inbound, small vessel-borne nuclear device.
正在接近中
Man decon stations.
小子 赫尔利是没好好教过你么
Didn't Hurley teach you anything, little brother?
永远不要受制于自己的情绪
To never make it personal.
电影精选列表