我的目标?
My goals?
我的目标就是如果他们知道我要来了
My goal is to have them lie awake at night,
会吓得睡不着觉
knowing I'm coming for them.
你不抽烟了?
I thought you were supposed to be on the patch.
- 你看了他的测试结果么 - 看了
- You saw those tests. - Yeah, I saw them.
十分优秀
He's off the charts.
优秀的人我也见过
I've seen off the charts before.
军队出身的人员可能会养成一些
And he's got none of the bad habits
难以摆脱陋习 然而他就不必了
he'd have to unlearn if he had military training.
难以摆脱?
Unlearn?
得了吧 斯坦
Come on, Stan.
让你手下的那些海豹突击队进大城市里试试
You drop one of your Navy SEALs in an urban setting,
周围的人能轻松发现他们是当兵的
you can spot the boot camp on them a mile away.
现在不是..
We're not fighting the...
不是冷战那时候了 我知道
Cold War? Yeah, I know.
副主任女士 你一直在提醒我这点
You keep telling me that, Miss Deputy Director.
我的天 你这么尊敬我了
Oh, wow. "Miss Deputy Director."
你父亲会支持我这么做的
Your daddy would agree with me.
我每48小时联♥系♥你一次
I'll be checking in with you every 48 hours.
我早上坐飞机去伦敦
I'm on a plane to London in the morning.
赶紧去抽几根吧
And go back on the patch, for God's sake.
别让我失望
Don't prove me wrong.
她不会回来了
She ain't coming back.
嘿
Hey.
看着我
Eyes front and center.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉?你以为我是你的大学教授么
"Sorry"? Do I look like one of your college professors?
小子 你要称呼我为"长官"
You talk to me, you call me "sir," son.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你♥他♥妈♥的来这干什么呢
What the fuck you doing here?
是不是
Did you have some bad things happen to you,
有一些不幸的事发生在你身上
some shitty things happen to you?
你想把那些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥赶尽杀绝
Now you wanna kill those mean old terrorists.
就是那些你口中所谓的"坏人"
Go get some bad guys.
你凭什么认为你能通过我的选拔?
What makes you think you can make it through my selection process?
我能说话么 长官
Permission to speak, sir?
说吧 你想说什么就说什么
Sure, go ahead if you got something to say.
因为你来这 就是个错误
Like this is all a big mistake and you wanna go home.
你想回家么
You wanna go home? Good.
赶紧滚吧 要不然我帮你滚
Get the fuck out of here. I'll drive you myself.
不想 长官
Not at all, sir.
我觉得我们还是直入主题吧
I was gonna suggest we maybe speed this whole thing up?
让我参加你的选拔
My guess is, if you and I go hand-to-hand,
你大概可以在20秒内便知道
you could probably figure out inside of 20 seconds
我能否通过你的选拔
whether or not I have what it takes to make it through your selection process.
您觉得呢
So, what do you think?
给你一张床 一个储物柜
We got an empty cot, empty footlocker.
看你够不够格留在这里了
They're both yours as long as you can last.
我觉得可以
Sounds good.
跟我来
Follow me.
待会见
See you out there.
顺便说一句 我听说了不少关于你的事
Heard a lot about you, by the way.
想看看你有多大的能耐
Excited to see what you got.
来杀我
Kill me.
总有人以为这样就能要我的命
People think you can slice a man's throat like this.
只有拍电影才可能这么容易
That's only in the movies.
就是这
Right there.
用力压下去
Do it.
无声 干脆
No noise. No mess.
维克多 你来
Victor, you're up.
搞什么 伙计?
What the fuck, man?
谁他妈带了把刀
Who grabs a fucking blade?
上啊 娘们 上啊
Come on, you fuckin' pussy. Let's go!
应该注意到后面的情况
You gotta have eyes in the back of your head.
你犹豫一下 就死了
You flinch, you die.
猎户座计划的核心就是完成任务
Orion is about the mission.
能者就上
It ain't about you.
你要是战死沙场 你就是个孤魂野鬼
You go down out there, you're a ghost, you don't exist.
没有人会回来救你的
There's nobody, nobody coming back for you.
要是你被俘了
You're about to be captured.
那就再见
Bye-bye.
我们现在了解到 有15千克的钚-239
We now know 15 kilos of plutonium-239
在俄♥罗♥斯♥那边不翼而飞
went missing during the Russian breach.
足够造一个核武器了
It's enough to build a full-scale nuclear weapon.
但可能需要倾全国之力才能完成核武器的建造
But that would likely require the resources of a nation-state.
作为伊朗参谋总长
As Iranian Chief of General Staff,
我们对此事同样关切
I share your concern.
我们同你们一样 都在关注事态发展
We have been monitoring the situation as you have.
我们也不知道是什么情况
I'm afraid we too are in the dark.
对伊朗来说
For Iran, of course,
建造核武器 是不可能的
a nuclear weapon is off the table.
我们签订了条约的
We have a treaty.
有一些伊朗人对这个条约不太满意
You have countrymen who are not too happy about that.
我们监控了你们的浓缩项目
We monitor your nuclear enrichment program pretty closely,
发现有人在俄♥罗♥斯♥黑市上购买♥♥了这些钚-239
but black market plutonium-239 from Russia...
关于黑市的情况 高层无从得知
Would be difficult for inspectors to detect.
您是肯尼迪女士 对吧?
Ms. Kennedy, yes?
作为伊朗国防部长 我向您保证
I assure you as Minister of Defense
我们伊朗认识到 这会有损于
that we in Iran recognize how much the spirit of comity
我们两国之间的友谊
between our nations would be compromised
如果我们通过
if we were to acquire
任何途径购买♥♥钚燃料
weapons-grade plutonium from any source.
的确如此
Yes, it would.
这话对伊朗境外的势力同样适用
Same goes for your clients outside Iran,
真♥主♥党 哈马斯
Hezbollah. Hamas.
胡塞武装
The Houthis.
无论在谁的手中 核武器都是危险的
Nuclear weapons are a danger in any hands, Director.
这不就是你们入侵
Wasn't that your pretext for your invasion
我们邻国的理由么
of our neighbor to the west?
50万伊♥拉♥克♥人丧生
One that cost 500,000 Iraqi lives
留下一片废墟
and left a wake of destruction
整个地区至今动荡不安
from which our region has never recovered.
罗斯塔米将军 我们是掌握了确凿的情况才来这会面的
General Rostami, we came only to tell you what we know.
你们这算是威胁我们么
Is that a threat?
当然不是 布鲁斯部长
Of course not, Minister Behruz.
各位先生 感谢参加这次会面
Gentlemen, I very much appreciate you meeting with us.
客气了
Not at all.
很遗憾 不能给你们提供更多情报
I only wish we could offer more insight.
谢谢您的支持
Thank you.
我不相信那个罗斯塔米将军
I don't trust General Rostami.
我们要低调行事
We need to keep this quiet.
猎户座计划进行的怎么样了
How ready is Orion?
我去问问赫尔利
I'll check in with Hurley.
为什么好几个小时了都没人来
Why is there no one on watch?
你们死定了
You're all dead.
是啊 是啊 知道了
Yeah, yeah. I got it, I got it.
你死了
You're dead.
什么
What?
你想说什么 快说啊
You wanna say something to me? Say it. Go on, say it.
给你们30秒收拾
You got 30 seconds!
这些是你们的目标
These are your targets.
记住他们
Memorize them.
你们要能辨认出他们来
It's your responsibility to be able to identify them.
杀掉一个武装人员 得一分
You shoot a combatant, you get a point.
没击中的话 会受到一次电击
You miss, you get a shock.
非战斗人员 会受到更强的电击
You shoot a noncombatant, you get a bigger shock.
如果武装人员击中了你
Combatant shoots you...
我就这么说吧 你那时候会感觉到的
Let's just say you're gonna feel it.
准备好了吗
Ready?
开始
Go.
电影精选列表