维克多 你跟我一起
Victor, you're with me.
拉普和安妮卡 你们注意观察情况
Rapp, you and Annika are eyes on.
沙里夫日常生活很规律
Sharif has a routine.
看看他最近有什么异常
Let's see if anything breaks his pattern.
- 明白了么 - 是 长官
- Got it? - Yes, sir.
我们有48小时完成任务
All right, we got 48 hours.
要做的干净利索 不留痕迹
Quick, clean. No footprint.
这里的各股势力也是错综复杂的
This town's ready to blow as it is.
你要去哪
Where the hell are you going?
- 这他妈太冒进了
That was fucking reckless, Rapp.
长官 我这是主动出击
I took the initiative, sir.
- 可能会搞砸的 - 但我完成了
- He could've been made. - Well, I wasn't.
结果出来了
Here we go.
明天上午11点
11:00 a.m. tomorrow.
同他的情妇见面之前
A meeting at a restaurant on Akbiyik Street.
他会去阿克比克街的餐馆
That's right before Sharif goes to see his mistress.
这不符合他平时的模式
That breaks his pattern.
我要告诉你什么是异常
I'll tell you what'll break his pattern.
当他的助理告诉他手♥机♥丢了
When that fucking assistant tells his boss
那就糟糕了
he lost his goddamn phone.
他不会说的
He won't.
他太怕沙里夫了 不敢告诉沙里夫自己搞砸了
He's too afraid of Sharif to let him know he screwed up.
那行 我们明天行动
All right. We go tomorrow.
任务目标是?
What's the mission, sir?
干掉买♥♥家 干掉卖♥♥家
Eliminate the target. Eliminate the recipient.
带走货物
Obtain the package.
货物是什么
And what's the package?
到时候就知道了
We'll know it when we see it.
你打头阵
You're lead.
你做后援
You're backup.
他以为我们已经结婚了
He thinks we're married.
别想太多
Don't think too much.
你会紧张过头的
You'll lose your nerve.
我觉得不会
No, I don't think so.
这是你第一次参加任务么
It'll be your first time.
在我的脑海中 我已经参加了很多次任务了
Yeah, not in my mind.
老大 目标来了
Lead, your friend's arriving now.
收到
Copy.
真♥他♥妈♥的是军队级别的保护啊
And he brought a shitload of military protection.
我来搞定他们
I'll take care of the MPs.
亲爱的 别发火嘛
Oh, come on, now, honey. Don't be mad.
不不不
No, no, no.
我还有点事 真的
I had a few. Yeah, I did.
我回家后会给你补上的
I'll make it up to you when I get home.
你懂的
You know that.
把这条消息汇报上去 要不然我就割破你的喉咙
Call it in. Call it in, or I'll cut your fucking throat.
开始行动
Lead, you're a go.
二号♥ 进入指定位置
Survey 2, get in place.
- 小心点 - 我知道的
- Be careful in there. - I got it.
抱歉
Pardon.
目标逃走了 目标逃走了
Target's gone. Target's gone.
快走
Get back!
1号♥呢
Lead?
已死亡
Dead.
任务结束
Mission terminated.
撤到安全地点 已确认
Exfil to secure location. Confirm.
二号♥ 快点他妈的确认执行命令
Survey 2, you better let me hear you fucking confirm.
妈的 乱成一团了 我们撤
God damn it, this is a fucking mess. We're out of here.
别担心 我不会杀你的
Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you.
我的目标是你的老板
I'm gonna hurt your boss.
见鬼
Shit.
动作快点
Hurry up!
快滚开
Come on, come on, come on.
快滚开
Come on.
求求你
No, please.
求求你 别杀我 别
Please, don't. Don't.
不
No.
你违背了我的命令
You disobeyed a direct order.
不 我决定追踪目标 完成任务
No, I made a decision to pursue the target, and I completed the mission.
我来这就是为了完成任务
And, sir, isn't that what I'm here to do? Isn't that my job?
我他妈的要你干什么 你就干什么
Your fucking job is to do what I fucking tell you to do!
那就是说 你更倾向于让我离开那 放那人♥渣♥一马咯
What, you prefer I leave him alive, then, let him go? That piece of shit?
斯坦
Stan?
太好了 你来了 我想给你看点东西
Good, you're here. I wanna show you something.
在那等着
Wait here.
你看 这么下去这家伙会搞砸的
Look at that. That's the kind of bullshit that could shut us down.
这小子不会遵守命令
Kid can't even follow a fucking order.
维克托没办到的事 拉普办到了
Victor got made. Rapp didn't.
他妈的 你为什么这么看好这个小子
Why does this kid give you such a fucking hard-on?
别他妈的跟我这么说话 我是你的上级
Don't talk to me like that! I'm your superior.
我的上级?艾琳
My superior, Irene?
正是你的上级 妈的
Your superior, God damn it.
你知不知道 我花了多久才找到
Do you have any idea how long I spent looking
这么有才 这么有胆识的小伙子
for someone with that kid's talent and balls?
让拉普留下
Rapp stays.
这是命令么
You're giving me an order?
没错
That's an affirmative.
让我跟他单独谈会
Can you give us a minute?
看看这个
Look at this.
起爆器肯定在那辆车上
The trigger must have been in that car.
看看
Look at him.
就是他
Lookin' at me.
这家伙干出来的好事
Everything he did there,
都是我教出来的
I taught him how to do it.
斯坦
Stan.
我真不应该把他从海军里招过来
I should've left him in the Navy.
我要亲手杀了他
I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch.
斯坦 听我说
Stan, listen to me.
重要的是
The only thing that matters now is that
这个疯子已经拿到了制取核武器的全部原料
fucking lunatic has everything he needs to build a nuclear weapon.
他拿到了起爆器 现在要买♥♥通一个物理学家
He's got a trigger. Now he needs to buy a physicist.
你现在要搞清楚 他们要在哪造核武器
We just have to figure out where they're gonna build this thing.
本
Ben.
拉普从沙里夫家拿到的那台笔记本电脑
That computer our boy Rapp lifted from Sharif's house,
显示 有一笔两百万美元的款项
there's evidence of a $2 million transfer to a bank account in Rome.
打到了一家罗马银行的账户上 等待支取
Cash prepped for withdrawal.
那去罗马
Rome.
这是你的钱
Your money.
部长 我最近读了一些东西
I've been reading up, Minister.
你们伊朗人可能从小时候起就知道了
You Iranians probably all learn this growing up,
签订禁核条约前心里就有数了
or at least you did before you signed that treaty.
我没想到还有这么些有趣的情况
But me, I had no idea about these fun facts.
要是你的话我就不会进去
Yeah, I wouldn't do that if I were you.
起爆点三英里半径内的人都会蒸发掉
Inside three miles, apparently you just vaporize.
有一些幸免于难
Some folks don't.
他们的皮肤会被烤黑 烧焦
They get all black and charred,
扭曲成一团 没人知道为什么会成这个样子
and dense as lead, and no one knows why.
五英里半径内 热浪席卷一切
Inside five miles, everything is sucked into a void,
温度比太阳中心还高
hotter than the core of the sun.
你们觉得怎么样
How about that?
搞定了这个再给你们剩下的钱
You'll get the rest of your money when the job's done.
我派来的物理学家呢
Where is my physicist?
他拿到钱后 我们把他接过来
He'll pick up his money, then we'll pick him up.
我们会在一天内完成武器的组装
We'll need an extra day to configure the weapon, then it's all yours.
你们想杀掉多少犹太人就杀多少
Kill as many Jews as you want.
为我们的胜利祈祷吧 兄弟
Do you practice Salah, brother?
我收到款项 完成任务
I receive my payment, complete the project.
我就是干这个的 兄弟
That's my practice, brother.
很好
Very well.
伊斯坦布尔的
Who was that guy?
电影精选列表