Runt 似乎可以了?
Runt Shall we?
回头见了
See you later.
那是什么?我听到些东西
What is it? I hear something.
声音像是狼 我听他们有三只
Sounds like wolves. I hear three of them.
好的,Daria,我们要送你离开这里
Okay,Daria,we gotta get you out of here.
嘿,那边 你们几个!
Hey there, all of you!
快走 不 我是受够了躲躲藏藏
Let's go. No. I'm tired of hiding.
你对我的母亲都做了什么?
What did you do with my mother?
她离开了,Daria,她为了保护你付出了一切!
She's gone, Daria, and she's paid the highest price for hiding you!
Daria,我们要和你进入那片森林
Daria, we have to get you into the forest.
在那里你会得到保护 跟我来!
You'll be protected there. Follow me!
听着我的脚步声,好吗?
Listen for my footsteps, okay?
Daria遇到麻烦了!
Daria in to trouble!
Daria,跳!
Daria,jump!
好吧 这刚刚是发生了什么
Okay. That was beyond twisted.
太好了,Daria 我们没事了
We're okay, Daria. We're okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧,Winston
Okay, Winston.
这是我们最喜欢的地方,布满森林的山谷
This is our favorite part, the Valley of the Forest.
这里是我们出生的地方
This is where we are from.
所以,你是一个山谷女孩
So, you're valley girls.
是的,绝对的
Yeah, totally.
呵呵,看看谁在那
Oh, look vvhds here.
Winston爷爷,我想让你见见我的朋友
Grandpa Winston, I want you to meet a friend of mine.
我的名字叫Daria
My name is Daria.
Daria一直生活在那里上面
Daria been living up there.
很孤独
Alone.
那么高,我敢肯定 那里的风景一定好极了
Way up there, I bet the views are wonderful.
哦,我的错
Oh, my bad.
这是锯齿洞
That is Saw Tooth Cave.
在这,我想你的故事是真的了
And here I thought your story was a bunch of deer dung.
但是,这仍然难以解释这里的鬼魂
But that still doesht explain the ghost.
相信我,答案就在这
Trust me, ifs here.
还有这两个巫师
And those are the two Witches.
爷爷,我敢肯定 如果那个幽灵
Grandpa, I'm Willing to bet if there is a ghost
只是为了保护Daria不受伤害
it was only to protect Daria.
她只需要个部族 她需要我们
She needs a pack. She needs us.
如果我们不接受她,我相信这里还会继续...闹鬼
And if we don't accept her, I believe we'll continue to be... haunted.
嗯,我们需要些时间做些调整
Well, it will require adjustments.
爸爸,她有着惊人的听力
Dad, she has amazing hearing.
他将成为伟大的猎手
It will be great for hunts.
为什么这群狼绕来绕去的 总是要跟捕猎有关?
Why does it always circle back to hunts with these wolves?
来吧 让我们欢迎Daria
Come on. Let's Welcome Daria.
最后,听听你自己吧 你已经是森林之王了
After all, you heard it yourself from the king of the forest.
你知道,Runt,不要以为我们夜里没有注意到你
You know, Runt, clon't think we clicln't notice you were out all night.
是啊,儿子,最近路上宵禁哦
Yeah, Son, Way past your curfew.
我接受惩罚
I'll take my licks.
妈妈,爸爸!
Mom, Dad!
事实证明没有困难是可以与森林之王抗衡的
Is this any Way to treat the king of the forest
别在我脸上!爸爸!
Not on my face! Dad!
电影精选列表