哦,天哪,你在做什么? 我还喝了这个水的
Oh, gosh, is that What you're doing? I drink out of this lake.
不幸的你
Unlucky you.
呃,Paddy,Humphrey有我们的任务 快点!
Uh, Paddy, Humphrey has a task for us. Hurry!
请让那只充气鹅不要再催我了好吗?
Will the stuffed goose please stop pressuring me?
呃,小狼已不再是小狼了,我的朋友
Uh, the pups are no longer pups, my friend.
你和Kate必须学着放手 让他们走
You and Kate must learn to let them go.
我永远不会忘记,当我妈妈把我放在她的翅膀下...
I'll never forget when my mama gathered me in her maternal Wings...
并把我关在窝里
and threw me off the nest.
啊,都清理出去了
Ah, all cleaned out.
看来我需要知道的还有很多
That's more than I needed to know.
父母和他们处于成长♥期♥的孩子关系
The parents are dealing with maturing pups.
他们总是会惹麻烦
They're always getting into trouble.
嗯听起来像一个家庭问题
Hmm. Sounds like a family trait.
这不用判断,继续说
But no judgment, by the Way.
拜托你们了,只是做一下空中侦察的工作
Please, guys, just some air reconnaissance.
这听起来像是Paddy
That sounded like Paddy.
Paddy叔叔,是你吗?
Uncle Paddy, is that you?
千万不要让一只鸭子和鹅一起工作
Never send a duck to do a gooses job.
Marcel叔叔,不要跟着我们了!
Uncle Marcel, stop following us!
哦,我是,呃,我只是在试着捉田鼠
Oh, I was, uh, trying to catch a field mouse.
是啊,没错 是我们父母让您飞这来的?
Yeah, right. Did our parents put you up to this?
我的嘴很严的!
My beak is sealed!
如果有人想超过我们,我们一定让路会的
If we're being honked at, we tend to move.
好吧,Runt去哪了?
Well, Where is Runt?
你好?有狼吗?
Hello? Hello?
对于那天的事 我要感谢你
I Wanted to thank you for the other day.
你帮我找到了我的哥哥 我可以进来吗? 这样可以吗
You helped me find my brother. Can I come up? Is that okay?
对不起 不要这样
Please dorft.
好吧,我们正在取得进步
Okay, we're making progress here.
我只是想打个招呼
I just Want to say hi.
我不想见任何访客
I dorft Want any visitors.
很近了
Almost there.
好了,习惯一下风向
Okay, used to that wind already.
我带来了...登门礼物
Bringing... a housewarming gift.
这很也许有些粗略,但如果,嗯,看这形状
It's simple, but ifs, um, art. Look at the texture.
它是,生命...
It says,life...
是天生的
is a rough
我不会害怕的 我是森林之王。
I am not afraid. I am king of the forest.
哇,这听起感觉来不错
Wow, that sounded pretty good.
无聊 你吓不到我了!
Boring. Doesrft scare me!
有一次,我惹过一个熊孩子...就在兔粑粑山!
I once fought a bear... cub at Rabbit Poo Mountain!
啊!
Ah!
你去过兔粑粑山?
You've been to Rabbit Poo Mountain?
是的
Yes.
你是谁?
Who are you?
明天再说吧
Come back tomorrow.
那么,嗯…… 我可以离开了?
So, um…… I'm free to leave?
是的,快点走吧
Yes, but move quickly.
提高警惕
Flea alert.
我们已经放过一只了,现在这里由我们全权处理
We let one in, and now we've got the whole pack to deal with.
那么这里就不是狼的地盘
Well, if it isn't wolf squared.
看,美味的猎物
Look, tasty prey.
而且很有料
And so plump.
什么? 我们需要干掉他们么?
What? Should we take 'em clown'?
我还不知道他们的味道如何
I wonder how they would taste.
Gross你够了
Gross me out.
Psych! 我可不会真的吃狼,太恶心了
Psych! I woulclrt eat a wolf. Like, disgusting.
他们是在嘲讽我们吗?
Are they sneering at us?
好吧,这小家伙是在向我们的领土发出挑战
Okay, that critter just gave me a territorial challenge.
来吧,让豪猪看看 谁才是这里的主人
Go ahead, show the porcupine whds top dog.
他选的是我最喜欢的树?
He's marking my favorite tree?
哦,可恶!
Oh, gross!
要知道,在这种情况下,他们还是蛮可爱的
You know, in this lighting, they're almost cute.
到此为止了
That does it.
好了 我打赌他们会跑出这片森林的
Great. They were supposed to run out of the woods.
等等 上次就是我打头阵的
Wait. I Went first last time.
好吧,准备好你的爪子
Okay, put your paw out.
好了吗? 叶子,牙齿,石
Ready? Leaf, teeth, rock.
我赢了!带路吧
I won! Take that.
这就和上次一样
Just like last time.
欢迎再来!
Come again!
注意,安静! 说吧
Order, order! Speak.
Winston,Tony,我们俩冒险进入了影之森林,我们亲眼所见
Winston, Tony, we ventured into Shadow Forest, ancl we saw for ourselves
那片森林闹鬼!
that forest is haunted!
是狼的一个幽灵
There is a ghost of a wolf.
在哪? 他就躲在树后在
Where? It was this image in the trees.
之前你讲过这故事了吗?
Been telling your stories lately?
巫师? 对,那是两个豪猪
Witches? Yeah, these two porcupines.
你干嘛? 你打断了我的美梦 我正在月圆嚎叫
Do you mind? I was having a nice dream about a moonlight howl.
这没有人相信我们
No one believed us.
是啊,那可真蠢 现在我只想回到我的梦,而且你不在那里
Yeah, it stunk. Novv back to my dream, and you're not in it.
我们在这里现在看起来很可怜
And now vve look pathetic to our pack.
睡一觉忘掉吧
Try to sleep it off.
但如果我们抓到捣鬼的人,我们会成为英雄的
If we chase out the ghost, we will be heroes.
我们需要更多的狼帮忙
We'll need more wolves.
嘿
Hey there.
Runt 现在可够晚的了 你还要去哪?
Runt. isn't it a little late for you to be out'?
我要去,嗯 你知道的
I had to, uhyou know.
回你的山洞去吧
Get back to your cave.
你们有什么事?
What's going on?
嗯 没什么 什么都没有
Mmm. Nothing. Nothing at all.
顺便问一句, 究竟你在影之森林看到了什么?
By the way, What exactly did you see in Shadow Forest?
任何异常?
Anything unusual?
呃,没有 没什么
Uh, no. Nothing.
事实上,还是有的,嗯 就在河边确实有些事情发生
Actually, yeah. There, umThere was something way clown by the river.
那是什么? 一些奇怪的事
Like what'? Something strange clown there.
喂?
Hello?
你好
Hello.
嗯,打扰一下?
Um, excuse me?
很抱歉这么晚还打扰你
Sorry to bother you so late.
我一件事要告诉你 快过来
I need to tell you something. Come here.
你是在躲着你的部族吗?
Are you hiding from another pack?
是的 这是因为,嗯-
Yes. Because, uh-
因为 一只看不到东西的狼 是不被某认可的?
Because a wolf who oarTt see isn't considered useful to some?
是的
Yes.
那那天你是怎么发现我哥哥的?
Then how did you know Where my brother was that day?
我听到了扑通一声, 看来, 我还是有另有特长的
I heard a splash, and, well, I have other talents.
你是怎么到这来的?
How Xvi you get up here?
你把他们带来的? 不,我就是来提醒你!
You brought them? No, I came to warn you!
他们要来这找你
They'll come after you.
你知道如何去兔粑粑山对吗
You know how to get to Rabbit Poo Mountain.
是的, 带我去好吗?
Yes. Can you take me there?
Daria? 你在开玩笑吗? 他还只是小狗!
Daria? Are you kidding? He's a pup!
我不是小狗!
I am not a pup!
我只是看起来有些像,我叫Runt
I just look like one. My name is Runt.
兔粑粑山发生了什么?
What's at Rabbit Poo Mountain?
她将来会引来猎人的...
She carft possibly raise future hunters...
这样的幼崽都要
when one of those pups is-
这是部族的规则
It is the Way of the pack.
嘘!嘘!
Psst! Psst!
跟我来,我知道一个安全的地方
Come with me. I know a safe place.
我只想再次听到她的声音
I just Want to hear her voice.
一次
Once.
我去和他们说 让他们去河边
I told them to go to the river.
所以,你不会把他们引上来
So you did bring em here.
不,Daria,我们必须离开
No. Daria, we have to leave.
这是一个陷阱 他也是只狼
It's a trap. He's still a vvolf.
如果我们一起冲进去,我们就能弄个明白
If we storm it all at once, we can get to it.
好的,跟我来!
Okay, follow me!
坚持住,兄弟!
Push on, Brother!
电影精选列表