阿尔法,狩猎法则第一条...
Alphas, the first rule of a hunt...
克服你的恐惧
is to control your fears.
但是Winston伟大的领导者,我们是狼,他们是猎物
But Winston great leader, we're the wolves they're the prey.
我们有什么可害怕的呢?
What do we have to fear?
Stinky是有泥在你的鼻子上,还是它总是棕色的呢?
Stinky. Is that mud on your snout, or is it always brown?
Claudette,住嘴
Claudette,shut it.
作为部落未来的领导者 我... 哦 拜托
As future leader of the pack,I Oh, please.
我跑的很快,很强壮 笨拙
I'm faster, stronger Clumsier.
Claudette,Stinky
Claudette,Stinky.
你将会遇到恐惧,但你必须学会控制它,否则它会害了你
Fear will be natural, but you must control it, or it will destroy you.
你明白了,兄弟? 是的 你呢?
You got that, Bro? Yeah. Do you?
阿尔法们,找到你们的猎物
Alphas take your positions.
Runt!这里是阿尔法学校 你现在应该在欧米茄学校
Runt!This is Alpha School. You're supposed to be in Omega School.
嗯Winston爷爷,我想去狩猎!
Aw Grandpa Winston,I want to hunt!
我可能是小,但我无所畏惧!
I may be small, but I'm fearless!
嘿,无所畏惧 快回到这边来!
Hey, fearless. You get over here right now!
哦,不!
Oh, shoot!
Runt,伙计,你最好听你老妈的话哦
Runt,buddy,listen to your mother.
我为什么要听,爸爸? 您都从来不听
Why should I, Dad? You never do.
Lilly阿姨有一个关于狼族传说的野外考察课程 就在欧米茄学校哦
Aunt Lilly has a fabulous field trip planned for Omega School.
阿尔法可以打猎,而欧米伽只能在丛林野营!
Alphas get to hunt, and the Omegas go on field trips!
我们将在那见到一些原始的自然奇观,影之森林
We're going to an ecological phenomenon, Shadow Forest.
影之森林,酷!会不会闹鬼啊?
Shadow Forest, cool! isn't that haunted?
不 只是一个传说,一个古老的传说
Huh. Just a myth, and that was a long time ago.
我没听错的话 你要去影之森林?
Did I just hear you were going to Shadow Forest?
是的
Yes.
我昨天刚去过那里 那里好极了 充满生机
I was there yesterday. It's fine. it's teeming with life.
有充足食物。
Code for food.
嗯
Hmm.
这样加思会同意吗,Lilly?
Would Garth like this, Lilly?
我的丈夫虽然还在他的长♥期♥狩猎之旅中
My husband is on an extended hunting trip.
但他相信我的决定
He trusts my judgment.
好吧,不过我在那里曾有过不好的经历,到现在都有些后怕
Well, I had a bad experience in there, and I've never been back.
当时你在锯齿洞被一个自己想像出的幽灵袭击了,对吗
When you were supposedly attacked by a ghost at Saw Tooth Cave, right.
好的,我道真想看看你到那时的样子
Well, I haverft seen you going in there lately.
Lilly你真打算去那,我是说,嗯... 你真的没问题?
Lilly,you were just there, and ifs uh... okay right?
这里的许多小动物 都因为我们躲进了那片森林了
There were a whole lot of critters because we have avoided an entire forest.
Humphrey,这是个好主意么?
Humphrey, is this a good idea?
没事的,Kate
It'll be fine, Kate.
我会和他们一起的 那就好办了
I'm going with them. Then ifs settled.
阿尔法将为领地之王
The Alphas will be kings of the fields
欧米伽将是野外之王
and the Omegas will be kings of the forest.
太棒了!
Awesome!
爸爸!Lilly阿姨,可以吗?
Dad! Aunt Lilly, shall we?
好吧,我想我知道这名字的由来了
Okay, I see Where it got its name.
那么,这里发生了什么 我们到现在什么都没见到?
So What happened that made us avoid it all this time?
有些狼说,在一个鬼屋附近有看到狼的鬼魂
Some wolves claim that it's haunted with a wolf ghost.
等等,我听到些声音
Wait, I hear something.
这算不算是入侵者?
Is that supposed to be aggression?
你看? 这些小动物只是想吓吓我们
You see? Even the critters arerft afraid of us.
Runt不必这样
Runt, unnecessary.
爸爸! 如果欧米伽是森林之王
Dad! lfthe Omegas are the kings of the forest
我们必须让他看看谁才是老大!
we have to show it whds boss!
嘿! 我想他只是想作下死
Ah! I think hejust did.
嘿,你们几个 你们的出口在那边
Hey, wolves. The exifs that away.
是啊,那里有一片森林对吗
Yeah, and the forest is thata way.
你还想从这边出去?
You Want to take this outside?
我们是不是已经出来了? 爸爸!
Arerft we already outside? Dad!
来吧
Come on.
你们正在犯下一个很大的错误!
You Wolves are making a big mistake!
那是什么?
What is it?
不确定 但貌似是某人的家
Not sure. It looks like someones home.
那么,可以肯定它似乎收到保护
Well, it certainly seems protected.
受保护?在哪?
Protected? From What?
这可真怪
That's odd.
天上的云中没有任何迹象表明今天会有风暴
Nothing in the clouds indicated a Windstorm today.
吼 好吧孩子们,嗯,我们得走了
Oh. All right cubs, uh, let's go.
孩子?-
Cubs? -
Runt!
Runt!
什么你在干什么? 我想到高处看看
What are you doing? I'm going up to take a look.
我的孩子,爬树能手
My son, the tree hugger.
我觉得这就是锯齿洞了
I think it's Saw Tooth Cave.
边缘周围的岩石看起来就像獠牙
The rocks around the edges look like fangs.
儿子, 上面那的风越来越大了
Son, ifs getting windy up there.
快下来 是时候上路了
Come on. Time to hit the trail.
爸爸
Dad!
嗨,eve 嗨,妈
Hi, Eve. Hi, Mom.
哦,可算回来了 为什么这么晚?
Oh, there you are. Why are you so late?
晚饭也凉了
Dinnefis gone cold.
嗯,Runt 似乎有点事
Uh, Runt had an incident.
爸爸,我没事
Dad, I'm fine.
你看到了什么?
What did you see?
什么都没有
Nothing.
快跑!快跑啊!
Stay away! Stay away!
是什么东西把你的毛搞得一团糟?
Something got your fur in a bunch?
小兄弟,你脸色苍白的像土狼
Little Bro, you're as pale as a coyote.
土狼 真的吗?
A coyote. Really?
嘿,你还提醒了那些小动物 欧米伽是这片森林的新国王?
Hey, did you alert the critters that the Omegas are the new kings of the forest?
还没有,但我明天会的
No, but I will tomorrow.
我想换个地方考察可能是个好主意
I think a different field trip is probably a good idea.
凯特,这是一个挺不错地方 值得探索
Kate, ifs not a bad place to explore.
是啊小动物随处可见
Yeah. Critters everywhere.
我有一个想法
I have an idea.
让我们一起去那狩猎吧
Let's all go. We can do a hunt.
然后饱餐一顿!
And afterwards have a picnic!
跑啊
Stay away
跑啊 我们遭到攻击!
Stay away. Wolf attack!
战斗!
War!
那片森林咋样?
How was the forest?
那里好极了,但是那里地方天气模式很奇怪
Great, except that place has some strange weather patterns.
起风了,对不对?
Windy, right?
是啊 尤其是锯齿洞附近
Yeah. Especially up by Saw Tooth Cave.
Runt,我劝过你不要去那个地方
Runt, I told you to stay away from that place.
Tony叔叔,你在那里有发生过什么事吗?
Uncle Tony, What happened to you when you were there?
不要和我说 你不想告诉他们你的故事
Don't act like you don't want to tell them your story.
我真的不想
I really don't.
行吧,好的
Well, okay.
这是一个黑暗和寒冷的夜晚
It was a dark and cold night.
凡是Tony的故事必然都是 非常黑暗和寒冷的
And if ifs Tony's story, it'll be even darker and colder.
我们几只年轻的狼,像你们一样
There we were, young wolves, like yourselves.
我们在四周狩猎
We were practice hunting.
紧追着猎物的踪迹
On the tail of a major prey.
它非常大!
It was huge!
鹿角像岩石一样锋利。
Antlers sharp as rock.
我们顺着路一直追
We stalked it across the path.
我必须抓到它
I had to get it.
这是我第一次担任队伍的领导者
It was my first act as a future leader.
Tony,看来它好像躲进了山洞了
Tony, it looks like it Went into that cave.
那山洞 黑的让人毛骨悚然
That dark and creepy cave.
好吧,Lyle和Link,你俩上去看看
Okay, Lyle and Link, you twins go check it out.
我们?
Why us?
因为如果有什么事情发生,留一个接应总是好的
Because if anything happens to one, there's always a spare.
我是那么的无私
I was so selfless.
想想吧 你会带着你最大的猎物回来。
Think about it. You'll come back with your biggest prey yet.
来吧,我们能做到的!
Come on, Let's do this thing!
哦,你们在叫什么!什么情况你们两个?
Oh, for howling out loud! What is Wrong with you two?
我会做到的。
I'll do it.
跑!快跑!让我们离开这里!
Run! Run! it's going to get us!
让我们离开这里!让我们离开这里!
It's going to get us! It's going to get us!
让我们离开这里!
It's going to get us!
电影精选列表