没有鬼
No ghost.
是啊
Yeah.
但 不过
But maybe
谁是下一个?
Whds next?
瀑布啊, 哦, 漂亮的瀑布
Waterfall. Oh, pretty waterfall.
大瀑布!
Major waterfall!
Kate, Humphrey,嗯-
Kate. Humphrey, vvha-
什么事?
What is it?
哦,月圆
Oh, full moon.
Runt? 他去那了?
Runt? Where'd he go?
嗯 好吧 我去叫Lilly看着孩子
Hmm. I'll get Lilly to cub Watch.
没错,走这边,Daria
Right this way, Daria.
好吧,我们遇到问题了
Okay, we've got problems.
Floyd,跟我走
Floyd, follow me.
每当我们刚要脱身,荆棘就会出现
Every time we try to get out, we get blookecl.
好像这片森林就不希望你离开
It's like the forest doesrft Want you to leave.
嗯 不用讲了 只要管带我们离开这里
Mmm. No comment. Just get us out of here.
我想想
I'm trying.
Floyd,到那块岩石上去!
Floyd, up and over the rocks!
好的,跳!
Okay, jump!
不,我过不去的 跳吧!
No, I carft. Jump!
Daria,你可以的 只管往前跳吧!
Daria, ifs okay. Straight ahead!
我... 不行
I... carft.
这条路直接通往兔粑粑山 快点!
This Way to Rabbit Poo Mountain. Quickly!
不知道你们狼 什么时候会放弃?
Don't you wolves know when to quit'?
你有没有见过一只小狼 他叫Runt?
have you seen a small wolf Runt?
见过,没错 他在哪?
Yeah. Well, Where is he?
他很好 他在履行他的使命
He's fine. He's on a mission.
什么样的使命? 在哪里?
What kind of a mission? Where?
不好说 他可是我们的孩子
Carft say. This is our son.
不关我们的事
Not our problem.
你们最好告诉我们,不然你们将成为我们的开胃菜!
You two better pipe up, or you're going to be our future appetizer!
哦,现在我们已经看到了这女孩非常生气时的样子
Oh, now we see where the daughter got her obnoxious personality.
嗯-哼
Mm-hmm.
你看,我明白了
Look, I get it.
你现很安全,因为你有刺,没人想要碰你
You're bitter because you have quills, and no one wants to touch you.
但是,我们需要找到我们的小狗
But we need to find our pup.
现在!
Now!
首先,Runt不是小狗
First of all, Runt is not a pup.
他是一只真正的狼
He is a stand-up wolf.
他正在帮助我们的朋友
And he is helping a friend of ours.
好了吗?
Okay?
好的 我们想和他一起帮助他的朋友
Okay. We Want to help him and help his friend.
我保证 我们都承诺
I promise. We both promise.
哦,女朋友 我们好像看到两只会乞求的狗
Oh, girlfriend. We are close to seeing the two dogs beg.
让我们看看 来吧 就是现在
Let's see it. Come on now.
什么? 乞求? 我绝对不会
What? Beg? I will never.
Daria,保持在右边
Daria, stay to your right.
啊!
Ouch!
你的另一边! 噢!
Your other right! Ouch!
哦,以这样的速度 我们得夜里才能到
Aw, at this pace, it'll take us overnight to get there.
我的父母一定会来追我的 如果他们知道了一定饶不了我的
My parents will come after me if they figure out I'm gone.
哦,太棒了 小狗没了 小狗要被宵禁了
Oh, great. The non-pup pup has a curfew.
啊 那不是我
Ouch. That vvasrft me.
是我 我踩着他的爪子了
That was me. I stepped on his paw.
没关系的 我知道一个去兔粑粑山的近路
It's all right. I know a shortcut to Rabbit Poo Mountain.
跟我来
Follow me.
我们得继续前进
We've gotta keep going.
我什至感觉不到我的腿了
I carft even feel my legs.
Runt,给我一片树叶啃吧
Runt, get me a leaf to chew on.
我觉得我的血糖直线下降
My blood sugar is plummeting.
醒醒!醒来啊 您不能在这里休息啊
Wake up! Wake up. You carft rest here.
这上面是如此的温暖
This surface is so warm.
是啊,当你死在这上面时他会更暖和
Yeah, and it'll be even Warmer when you're road kill.
我只需一根树枝,也许撒上一些松针会更好
Just a twig and maybe throw in a few pine needles.
好的,我这就去 Daria 我马上就好
Okay, coming up. Daria, I'll be right there.
我不会去任何地方的
I'm not going anywhere.
Hey,你还好 对吗?
Hey, you are okay, right?
是的,我的后背能感觉到它
Yeah, I can feel it on my back.
感觉到什么?-
Feel What?
离开道路!快离开!
Move off the road! Move off!
你可真没劲 这感觉真是极好的
You're no fun. It feels so good.
Floyd,快走!-
Floyd, right now! -
我们要快点!
We have to move!
哦, 你在哪里? 哦,宝贝
Oh, Where are you? Oh, baby.
继续说话! 一个巨大的东西就要撞过来了
Keep talking! That is one strong back pounding.
醒醒,快醒醒!
Get up, get UP!
Floyd! 那是啥
Floyd! What the
唔!原来只是个梦 我还以为我被撞了
Whoa! I just had a dream I was run over.
哼!
Hmm!
我们马上就到了
We're very close.
我记得 这句话你刚刚就说过
I've been hearing that for an awfully long time.
我不是在抱怨,但是 嗯哼
I'm not complaining, but Hmm.
这是我知道的唯一途径了 但我爸知道到这里的的真正捷径
This is the only route I know. My dad knows all the real short cuts.
是啊,我确实知道
Yes, I do.
Runt? 你太不幸了!
Runt? You are so busted!
爸爸,妈妈,我,呀-
Dad, Mom, I, uh-
儿子,儿子 我们是来帮你的
Son, Son. We're here to help you.
好的,Daria
Okay,Daria.
我看到你的部族了
I see your pack.
他们会接受我回来的,对不对?
They'll take me back, right?
为什么不呢?
Why vvouldrft they?
我担心,当时她就没能照顾我,那时我还小......
They were Worried she wouldrft be able to take care of me when I was a pup...
但我准备好了
but I made it.
好的,Daria,我在前领路,你要跟紧了
Okay, Daria, I will lead, you follow close behind.
我就要听到她的声音了
I have to hear her voice.
我已经迫不及待了
I'll know it immediately.
呃,你们好
Uh, hi there.
我们来自西部狼群 我们只是路过一下
We're from the western pack. We're just passing through.
我想这是Winstorfs的女儿
I think that is Winstorfs daughter.
是啊,是啊,我们走了很长的路 只是过来旅游而已
Yeah, yeah, we're a long vvays away. Just a road trip.
她是你的朋友吗? 哦,她有些害羞
Who's your friend there? Oh, she is shy.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
那么,啊哼-
So, um-
这里还有其他的女狼吗?
Are there any other female wolves here?
不,就我们
No, just us.
爸爸,你看!我们必须做一些什么
Dad, look! We have to do something.
不,Runt 要等你妈妈发出信♥号♥♥
No, Runt. Not until your mother signals me.
好吧, 看来要回去了
Well, better get going.
Runt!
Runt!
搞什么鬼? 他疯了吗?
What the heck? Is he crazy?
我,啊-
I, uh-
你有没有看到我妈妈?
Have you seen my mommy?
哦,小狼 是不是她身边的那位
Oh, little pup. isn't that her with-
嗨,您好! 嘿,Runt,回家吧
Hi there! Hey, Runt, come on now.
让我们不要打扰这位王先森了
Let's not bother Mr. King.
等待,等待!
Wait, wait!
怎么?
Yes?
你是Daria,是你么?
You're Daria, arerft you?
没关系..只是想打个招呼
It's okay. I... just Wanted to say hi.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你娶了 Winstorfs 女儿 你是那只欧米茄,对不对?
You are married to Winstorfs daughter. You're an Omega, right?
我最后一次承认,没错 我们已经占用你太多的宝贵时间了
Last time I checked. Well, we've taken up too much of your good time.
我的意思是,你是兔粑粑山代王,还有,嗯... 闻闻那新鲜的便便
I mean, you're king of Rabbit Poo Mountain, and, uh... smell that fresh poo.
Daria,妈妈再也没有回来过
Daria,Mom never made it back.
但我想让你知道,她很爱你
But I want you to know, she loved you.
她发誓要保护我们
She vowed to protect all of us.
我真想仔细听听这些
I needed to hear that.
这个部族的规则依然没变
The rules of this pack are still the same.
但也许我可以去你和你的族群参观一段时间?
But maybe I can come visit you and your pack some time?
电影精选列表