活过这一次吗
pull through on this one?
我们别无选择 迈克
We don't got no choice, Mikey.
这事不解决...
If we don't pull this off...
所有的人都会死
and all these people here, they're gonna die.
因为我们一直在挨打 中士
Seems like us rangers have been taking a beating, Sarge.
即使我们真的佔领了森林
Even if we do take that forest,
带蓝色肩章的 全队不会剩下很多的
there ain't gonna be no more blue patches left in the whole damn army.
我们开路 列兵
Rangers lead the way, Private.
什麽 你忘了吗
What, you forget that?
中士 我想阿切尔是说
Sarge, I think what Archer means is,
所有的烂任务都是我们的
we get stuck with all the shit jobs.
我是自愿参加任务的
I volunteered us for this mission,
所以就这样
so that's that.
好吗
Okay?
我没必要提醒你们
I don't have to remind you boys.
我们在打仗
We're at war.
这裹没有乾淨的床单 没有舒适的床
Ain't no clean sheets, no comfy beds here.
泥土是我们的枕头 唯一能让我们
We got mud for pillows and the only thing keeping
保暖的是紧紧抱住尸体
us warm is when we're holding our barrels tight
在交火之后
after a fire fight.
别再让我听到抱怨
I don't wanna hear anymore complaining.
好吗
We good?
我们会打死多少德国佬
How many Krauts you think we'll be crossing out there?
你听到了上校说
You heard the colonel.
外面至少有一个机♥枪♥营
There's at least one MG nest out there.
法尔科内 那是什麽 四五个人
Falcone, what's that? Four or five men?
至少的
At minimum.
我担心的不是机♥枪♥
It's not the buzz saws I'm worried about.
而是狙击手
It's the snipers.
这地方就像他们的天堂
This place is like a paradise for 'em.
我讨厌狙击手
I hate snipers.
是什麽让他们如此特别
Oh, yeah? What makes them so special?
你欣赏不来的一个
You can't rightly appreciate an individual
狙击手的自豪在于远处击毙敌人
who takes pride in shooting another man from a distance.
懦弱
Cowardly.
这是战争 列兵
It's war, Private.
只是战争
Just war.
是啊
Yeah.
他们的脚有一百码
Their feet are a hundred yards.
对我来说意义不大
Don't mean much to me,
只要我的子弹找到德国佬
as long as my bullets find Jerry.
似乎很光荣
Seems like the honorable thing to do
在扣动板机前 看著对方的眼睛
would be to look a man in the eye before pulling the trigger.
光荣
Honorable?
敌人的词汇裹没有这个词
The enemy don't got that word in their vocabulary.
我记得七月四日
I remember this Fourth of July, way back
我还是孩子的时候
when I was a kid.
我爸爸买♥♥了一大堆烟花
My pops bought up a whole bunch of fireworks.
希望给家人看
Wanted the family to have a nice big show,
你知道我的意思
you know what I mean?
是
Yeah.
有各种各样疯狂的烟花
He had all sorts of crazy things.
装瓶火箭 爆竹 大型烟花
Bottle rockets, poppers, mortars.
他想让我们感觉很特别
He wanted us to feel real special.
无论如何
Anyway.
将箱子放在我妈妈的全新福特旁边
Puts the crate down next to my mom's brand new Ford.
我爸爸 他很喜欢雪茄
And my pops, he loved the cigars.
他抽雪茄像个大烟通
And he's puffing on this big old one like a chimney stack.
周围的邻居 都等待著演出
Neighborhood's all around, waiting for the big show.
他喘著气
He's puffing and puffing away,
抽完一整支烟
until it gets down next to nothing.
把烟扔到盒子里
He flicks this thing right into the goddamn box.
盒子炸了 到处都是彩纸条
Box explodes, colors are flying everywhere.
烟花开始慢下来 然后...
The fireworks start to simmer down, and...
我妈的车著火了
realize my ma's car is on fire.
"我的车著火了"
"My car's on fire."
爸爸不得不把她带到大西洋城
Pops had to bring her to Atlantic City
试图弥补
to try to make up for it.
我们去干掉加油站 好吗
Let's make sure we take out that damn station, yeah?
是
Yeah.
是
Yeah.
列兵
Private.
暂时停一下
Let's take a break right here.
低点
Stay low.
根据地图我们还有700码
Based on the map, we've got another 700 yards
在加油站之前
before we hit the petrol station.
保持这个速度
We keep going at this pace,
两小时内能到
we should get there in about two hours.
两天
Two days.
以蜗牛的速度
We're going at a snail's pace.
最好慢点 保持压低
Better to go slow and stay low.
万一碰到巡逻兵
Run into one of those bouncing Bettys.
根据上校的地图
Based on the colonel's map,
到处都是散弹坑和地雷
we got patterns and mines all over here.
谁渴了
Who's thirsty?
两大口
Two full.
谢谢 列兵
Thanks, Private.
我回家后第一件事...
The first thing I'm doing when I get home...
就是让我女人做炸鸡
is have my girl whoop up a batch of fried chicken.
他做的鸡最好吃
She makes the best damn chicken you've ever had.
我才不管你从哪儿来
I don't care where you're from.
你女人叫什麽
What was your girl's name again?
莫莉
Molly.
金发还是黑髮
Blonde or brunette?
关你屁事
Wouldn't you like to know.
我只说一次 但...
This is the only time I'll say this, but...
那只鸡对我现在就像贵妇
I'll take that chicken over a dame right now.
这很好 因为这是你唯一的选择
Well, that's a good thing, 'cause it's the only option you got.
我们很快就会回家的
We'll be home soon enough, boys.
安然无恙
Safe and sound.
很快
Soon enough.
休息一下就够了
All right, that's enough break.
阿切尔 你再次带头
Archer, you take point again.
慢点 压低
Go slow. Stay low.
阿切尔 走吧
Archer, go.
狙击手 十二点
Sniper, twelve o'clock.
阿切尔 你中了弹吗
Archer, you hit?
左腿 中士
Left leg, Sarge.
阿切尔 你能找到掩护吗
Archer, can you find cover?
应该有
I think so.
列兵 趴低
Private, just stay down!
波士顿
Boston.
你能找到阿切尔吗
Can you get to Archer?
- 可以 - 好 我们走
- I think so. - All right.
- 走 我掩护你 - 好
- Go, I'm gonna cover you. - Okay.
你在哪裡 中士
Where are you, Sarge?
趴低 阿切尔 波士顿来找你
Stay down, Archer. Boston's coming to you.
阿切尔 我就在这裹
Archer, I'm right here.
趴低
Stay down.
波士顿
Boston.
我要向左侧翼
I'm gonna flank left.
吸引他的火力
Try to draw his fire.
我想从后面给他一个惊喜
I'm gonna try to surprise him from behind.
阿切尔 看著我 伙计
Archer, look at me buddy.
狙击手在哪裹
Where's that sniper?
阿切尔 看著我
Archer. Look at me.
看著我 看我的眼睛
Look at me. Look at my eyes.
听著 阿切尔 待在原地别动
Look, Archer, just stay where you are.
法尔科内 正在搜索
Falcone's going around.
他会找到这傢伙的 好吗
He's gonna get this guy, all right?