几英里外的第二装甲师
on our second armored just a couple miles away.
他们把谢尔曼分成了两半
They've been splitting Sherman's in half like walnuts.
党卫军已经集结
The SS have gathered in strength
就在我们的北边
just to our north.
他们知道我们的侧翼最弱
They know that we are weakest on this flank.
我们没有坦克 除了
We don't have any tanks coming through save for
几把 M3反坦克炮
a couple of M3s,
供应链已经被切断于鲁尔河
but our supply chain has been cut off at the River Rur.
先生们 女王行动就快失败了
Operation Queen is on the verge of failure, gentlemen.
已经几天没有移♥动♥
And we haven't been moving the line in days.
即使移♥动♥
And even when we do,
德国人杀掉五十好手
Germans are killing 50 of our good men
每次我们砍到一棵树
for every one tree that we take.
党卫军...
The SS are...
马上就会回来到这个侧翼
they're about to make a push right through this flank.
我们有六个医疗营
We got six aid tents
伤兵全都在担架上
with wounded soldiers on stretchers,
我们没有足够的人力或物资
and we do not have enough manpower or supplies
来抵御另一场袭击
to fend off another attack.
你是说要撤退吗 长官
You saying we need to retreat, sir?
不 我想说的是 如果我们不想看到
No, what I'm saying is, if we don't wanna see
伤员被屠♥杀♥ 或护士被强姦杀害
our wounded slaughtered and our nurses raped and murdered,
我们需要立即撤退
we need to pull back, immediately.
即使如此 我也不知道时间是否足够
And even then, I don't know if there's enough time.
德国兵已经在行动了...
Jerries are already on the move...
正在穿越森林
marching through this goddamn forest.
明早就会到
They'll probably be here by morning.
现在听着
Now listen up.
有一个加油站 距离防线大约一千码
There is a, uh, petrol station about a thousand yards in from the line.
虽然不多 但足以为德国的轻型装甲提供燃料
It's not much, but enough to fuel German light armor,
并提供给德国佬一个跳跃点
and give them Krauts a jumping off point.
如果我们现准备好 我是说现在
If we gear up right now, and I do mean right now,
带走伤员...
load up the wounded...
在袭击之前他们或许有人能够离开
we might be able to get some of 'em out of here before the attack.
- 上校 - 中士
- Colonel? - Sergeant?
我们还剩下几个兵
We only got a few rangers left,
但...我们可以加入
but... I'm thinking maybe we can contribute a bit more
鑑于目前的情况
given the current situation.
解释 中士
Explain, Sergeant.
长官 我想说的是...
What I mean to say, sir, is that...
我们几个人去他们的森林里
me and the boys, we head in them forests,
干掉加油站
and we take out that petrol station.
你知道 阻碍德国佬的脚步
You know, put a hitch in them Kraut's step.
如果成功了 或许会给护士和伤员
If we do that, maybe we buy these nurses and the wounded
更多的时间
some more time.
那是一千码多的森林
There's a thousand yards of forest to cross.
很可能有机♥枪♥营和一两个狙击手
And most likely, an MG nest and a sniper or two.
中士 你是爱尔兰人吗
Are you Irish, Sergeant?
不 长官
No, sir.
如果你指的是我们需要运气
If it's luck you're referring we're needing,
波士顿是个小妖精
Boston here is a leprechaun.
他只是不知道
He just don't look it.
你还剩几个人 孩子
How many men you got left, son?
三个人 上校
I got three rangers, colonel.
足以完成任务
More than enough to get the job done.
任务就交给你了
Well there's your mission then.
带上所有能带的
You fellas get these boys all the ammo
弹♥药♥
that they can carry.
现在
Now.
也许他们能给我们一份报纸
Think they maybe get us a paper,
我们能看到比赛的分数吗
we can see the score of the game?
那就太好了
That'd be nice.
你该查一查肩膀
You should get that arm checked out.
我看到最近一♥期♥报纸是两星期前
Last paper I saw was from two weeks ago.
中尉
Lieutenant.
我们听说
We heard.
我们想在出发之前
We figured we'd get patched up before we gotta
治疗一下
head back out again.
不过不需要什麽大治疗
Not much to fix on us though.
请 坐下
Please. Sit down.
你在哪里受了很严重的伤 列兵
You took quite the beating there, Private.
家里学校的学生们
The kids in the school yard back home
比这些德国佬更能打击人
hit harder than these Krauts.
是吗 法尔科内
Ain't that right there, Falcone?
也许是布鲁克林的孩子
Maybe kids in Brooklyn.
不过 我不知道波士顿的情况
I don't know about Boston, though.
我们面对迫击砲队时 挂了彩
Caught a window when we confronted that mortar team.
我当时都没有感觉
Caught me unawares just for a moment.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你抱歉什麽
What you sorry for?
我很抱歉你和你的团队
I'm sorry that you and what's left of your team
不得不回去
is gonna have to go back out there.
小姐 这个你不用抱歉
Ain't nothing for you to be sorry about, miss.
这是我们的工作
It's our job.
就像治疗我是你的工作
Just like patching us boys up is yours.
有趣的事情
Funny thing, though.
我不能做做每天都这样
I don't think I could do this every day.
你指的是什麽
What's that?
这
This.
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
那些死在战场的人
Those boys who go down in the field,
治疗他们 是另一回事
patching em up, that's one thing.
但在这裡 日复一日
But here, day after day.
您有人进来 你想救他们
You got boys coming in and you're trying to save 'em.
阻止他们死掉
Stopping 'em from dying.
是我就做不到
I just couldn't do it.
你每天都这样做 中士
You do it every day, Sergeant.
我觉得你没有意识到
I just don't think you realize it.
你害怕吗 列兵
You scared, Private?
害怕
Scared?
我没时间害怕了
I ain't got time to be scared.
第二恐惧来自你的脑海
Second fear visits your mind,
你犹豫了
you hesitate.
犹豫是至死的原因
Hesitation is what gets people killed out there.
会没事的
It would be okay, you know.
那是什麽
What's that?
要害怕
To be afraid.
我们都是
We all are.
希望有所帮助
I hope that helps.
和新的一样
Good as new.
保持安全 中士
Stay safe out there, Sergeant.
务必
Please.
格雷格
Greg.
我叫格雷格
My name's Greg.
保持安全 格雷格
Stay safe out there, Greg.
希望下次见面时
Hopefully, next time we see you,
我们完成了任务
we've accomplished the mission,
你们安全脱离危险
and you'll be safe and out of danger.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
后会有期 先生们
See you when the dust settles, Lieutenants.
我们有12个手榴弹
We got 12 of these grenades.
每人四个
Four a piece.
听起来不错 列兵
Sounds good, Private.
是啊,我满仓了
Yeah, I'm full on dirty out six.
阿切尔 你该
Archer, you should probably, uh,
再装一条子弹带
load up another slinger, too.
在外面有麻烦时
We get in trouble out there,
不知是否会有后援
there's no telling if any help's gonna be coming.
所以要多拿点
Make sure you load up heavy.
中士 你觉得我们会
Sarge, you think we're gonna, uh,