敌人甚麽时候才会投降
And when is this enemy gonna give up?
我们把他们打得面目全非 逼倒了绝路上
We have 'em beat, cornered, on the ropes.
我是他们仍在负隅顽抗
Yet they still fight.
我很困惑...
It baffles my mind...
一个人如何能组建一支军队...
how one man can raise an army...
靠的是思想之后的...
behind one idea, one...
一个符号♥
symbol.
中士 这只是一块布
It's just a piece of cloth, Sergeant.
你盯著它看 就像它有意义一样
You start staring at it, like it has a meaning,
这就是他的作用
that's when it gets ya.
最后提到或显示纳粹记号♥的...
The only time this symbol will be mentioned or shown...
将在史书中...
will be in the history books...
当他们论及自♥由♥人
as they talk about how free men
与暴♥政♥和压♥迫♥作斗争...
fought tyranny and oppression...
并赢得了胜利
and won.
"母亲
"Mother.
气候已变 又湿又冷
The weather has arrived, and it's wet and cold.
彻骨的寒冷
The kind of cold that sinks down to your bones
刺痛灵魂
and stings your soul.
那怕有太阳的存在
Even when the sun decides to grace us with its presence,
空气中仍有一股寒意
there's still a chill in the air.
就像这片森林充满了仇恨的温暖
It's as if this forest were in hate's warmth
总之 彷彿他讨厌所有生物
altogether, as if it hates all living things.
我们来了以后 我就没见过鹿
I haven't seen a deer since we've been here.
但也许不是这片森林
But maybe it's not this forest.
西是我们要面对的敌人
Maybe it's the enemy that we're fighting.
德国人集结了最后的防线
The Germans have mustered their last line of defense
他们拒绝投降
and they refuse to surrender.
他们似乎比我记忆中的更残酷
They appear to be more brutal than I remember.
比我们衝进诺曼底海滩时更残酷
More so than when we stormed the beaches at Normandy.
他们是人中怪物
They are monsters among men.
我不懂为什麽这些人深仇大恨
I'm not sure why men have so much hate about them,
把所有仇恨都撒向我们
but they are unleashing every bit of it on us here.
请为我们祈祷
Please pray for us.
我们大兵累了 我累了
We rangers are tired. I'm tired.
为我祈祷吧
Pray for me.
祈求上帝给我们力量和健全的心灵
Pray that God gives us the strength and sound mind
完整归家
to return still whole.
我爱你
I love you.
儿 格雷格 敬上"
Your son, Greg."
我简直不敢相信
I couldn't believe it.
帐篷居然有热咖啡
They got hot joe back at that med tent.
我估计你会渴
I figured you'd want some.
他们有水吗
They got fresh water, too?
- 疯了吧 - 是的
- Crazy, right? - Yeah.
今年圣诞节来得早
Christmas came early this year.
圣诞节
Christmas.
又再写信吗
Writing that thing again, are ya?
是
Yep.
你会写信回家吗 波士顿
You ever gonna write home, Boston?
我看不出理由
I don't see no cause for it.
我是说 何必让我爸知道呢
I mean, why I gotta put my pops through that?
反正我们早晚都是鬼 不是吗
We're all ghosts out here anyway, ain't we?
只是快慢的区别
Just going through the paces is all.
我还有心跳
I still got a heartbeat.
看来你的下巴不会
Doesn't look like that jaw of yours is gonna stop
那麽快合不拢
flapping any time soon.
我们每天都很难过
We're defying the odds on the daily.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
您觉得还会持续多久呢
Yeah, for how much longer you think that's gonna go?
你会活下来的 迈克
You gotta will it, Mikey.
你一定会的
You gotta will it.
这是死亡工厂
This is a death factory.
穿著联盟服装的绞肉机
It's a meat grinder for anyone wearing an allied patch.
我知道 你也知道
I know that, and you know that.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你是说你一点也不激动
You're telling me you're not the slightest bit excited
回家看美♥国♥佬♥队
to get home and watch my Yanks beat the shit
打败红袜队吗
out of your Red Sox?
- 一点都不兴奋吗 - 这不可能 格雷格
- Not even a bit? - Ain't gonna happen, Greg.
- 没有门也没有路 - 为什麽
- No way, no how. - Why is that?
因为你们有鲶鱼克罗宁还有孔雀
You got Cronin the Catfish, and Peacock.
孔雀
Peacock.
让我喘气吧
Give me a break.
如果他们会漏球 我天打五雷轰顶
I'll be damned if any ball's getting through any one of 'em.
- 我们有钱德勒 - 钱德勒 你有个屁
- We got Chandler. - Chandler? You ain't got shit.
迈克 我们会活过战争的
We're gonna make it through this war, Mikey.
我保证
I promise you that.
我曾经许过一次诺言
Yeah, I made a promise once.
什麽
Oh, yeah?
我答应你姐姐 活著回去
I promised your sister we'd see her when we get back.
谢不好笑 列兵
That shit ain't funny, Private.
很有趣 中士 看你的脸
Pretty funny, Sarge, to see your face right now.
再说我打你
I'm gonna slug you if you keep talking
别牵扯我姐姐
about my sister that way.
- 花 - 你说什麽
- Flowers. - What?
- 花 - 怎麽呢
- Flowers. - What about 'em?
我想回家去 约会淑女
I'd like to make it back, take some dame out,
向他献花
and give her some flowers.
也许跳舞
Maybe go dancing.
也许去看电影
Maybe go see a picture show.
那真美的画面
Yeah, that'd be nice.
有袭击 中士
Got a fire in the hole, Sarge!
听到哨声吗
You hear that whistle?
那不是88S
Those ain't no 88s!
什麽...
What...
怎样办
What's the modus?
边境队就在那边几百码
Border team's gotta be a few hundred yards that way
的树林外
into the tree line.
你的子弹足够吗
You got enough M-Blocks over there?
是 好多
Yeah. Plenty.
- 波士顿 - 怎麽样
- Boston! - Yeah?
我们去干掉那个迫击炮 怎麽样
What do you say we go find that mortar team, yeah?
你先行 中士
Right after you, Sarge.
现在
Right now.
看到一个装弹手 两个辅助手
I got one loader, two support.
既然他们还活著 我们就开枪 准备
If there's so much as breath in their lungs, we fire. Ready?
中士
Sarge!
迈克 他们就是要坚持到最后一个人
They're just gonna keep coming until the last man, Mikey.
这些傢伙不会投降
There's no surrender in these boys.
故事终结 中士
The story checks out, Sarge.
该死
Oh, shit.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
他们砲击了我们的医护站
They shelled our aid station.
格雷格 谁干的
Who does that, Greg?
到底谁干的
Huh? Who the hell does that?
那个迫击砲队
That mortar team.
迈克 那是一次自杀任务
That was a suicide mission, Mikey.
三人队伍不会靠那麽近的
Ain't no way a three man team like that gets so close.
这地方是个目标 但是...
This place was a target, but...
为了什麽
for what?
- 上校在那裡 - 是
- The colonel's there. - Yeah.
召集所有军官
Grab all the unit leaders.
去指挥帐篷见我
Have 'em meet me in the comms tent.
马上 长官
Right away, sir.
一定是出了什麽事
Something must be up, huh?
可能更多的新闻
Probably more shit news.
各位都注意到了
I suppose all of you boys have noticed
德国佬还没用 88S对付你们
that the Kraut's haven't put the 88's on you.
因为他们所有火力都集中在
It's because they're concentrating all their fire power