法尔科内 左转吗
Hey, Falcone, you break left?
不 他就在你后面
No go, he's coming right behind ya.
- 慢点 - 这个给我...
- Easy. - Give me this...
铁铲被他们拿走了
They're taking our shovels.
不会有事的
We'll be all right.
你还真的会拿
Hey you fucking found something finally.
感觉好点没有
You getting a good feel buddy?
滚 你都不知我在说什麽
Fuck you, you don't even know what I'm saying.
等这些德国佬跌倒 我们就压死他们 好吗
These Krauts trip or fall, we jump on them, all right?
好
Yep.
他们什麽都没有搜到
They ain't got nothing on us.
- 我们五个人 他们四个人 - 他们必需...
- Five of us, four of them. - They need a fucking...
等等 他们会休息的
At some point, they're gonna take a break,
他们会累的
they're gonna get tired.
- 我们搞掂这些德国佬 - 或绊倒他们
- We got these Krauts. - Or trip or something.
我等不及了
I'm waiting for it.
这些德国佬不会碍事的
These Krauts ain't standing in the way.
嗯
Yeah.
- 我说得对吗 法尔科内 - 等等
- Am I right, Falcone? - Hang on.
你一直说那隻鸟怎麽样
How about that bird you keep talking about?
在他脱靴子之前 你去搞掂他
You get that guy before he takes his boot off.
我们五个人三支枪
There's only three guns to five of us.
我觉得值得一试
I think it's worth a shot.
你确定吗
You sure, huh?
列兵
Hey, Private.
替他们挖个坟墓
Digging this grave for them.
老大 现在别那麽用力挖
Hey boss, don't dig so hard now.
你只会惹他生气
You're just gonna piss him off.
你埋头挖掘吧
You just keep digging, keep your head down.
慢点
All right. Slow down.
等不及要看我的狗了
Can't wait to see my dog.
家裹有位美女在等我
I got a pretty lady back home waiting for me.
我可以干掉其中一个
I can knock out one of them...
竟敢我扔烟头
Throwing goddamn cigarettes at me now?
你在干什麽
Hey, hey, hey. What're you doing? Hey!
不 不 不 来吧
No, no, no, come on.
- 不 不 你可以带我走 - 你要回家了 孩子
- No, no, you can take me. - You're gonna get home, boy.
你会有事的 不然他早就开枪打你了
'Ey, you're gonna be all right. He would've shot you already,
- 如果他真的想干点什么 - 你不会有事
- if he was gonna do something. - Yeah, you're all right.
不 不
Hey, hey, hey, no, no.
- 怎麽了 - 不 不 你可以用我代替
- Hey, what's going on? - Hey, no, no, you can take me.
- 怎麽回事 - 我们已经帮挖你们挖了洞
- What's going on? - We dug your hole.
快点停手
Stop, Come on!
呼吸 你会没事的
Hey, hey. Keep breathing, you're gonna be all right.
用力压住
Keep pressure on it, keep pressure on it.
怎么样 有多严重 中士
How, how bad is it, Sarge?
不是那么严重 伙计 你还好
It ain't so bad, buddy. You're all right.
根本不严重 戈迪
Ain't bad at all, Goldie.
我们要继续前进
We gotta keep moving.
到处都是党卫军
SS are crawling all over the goddamn place.
距这裡不过一千码
Run line ain't but a thousand yards from here.
戴维 帮我个忙 好吗
Hey, Davey, I need you to do me a favor, all right?
睁大眼睛 直到
I need you to keep those eyes open until you got
有漂亮护士看著你
a pretty nurse staring back at you, okay?
好吗 醒醒
Hey. Hey, hey, okay, wake up.
看著我 看著我
Look at me, look at me.
- 好吗 - 好的
- Okay? - Okay.
我不想死在这裹
I don't wanna die out here.
你不会死的 你不会死的
You ain't gonna die. No, no, you ain't gonna die.
我保证你不会死的
I promise you, you ain't gonna die.
他们无法在诺曼底杀我们
They couldn't kill us at Normandy,
没有在罗马尼亚杀了我们
they ain't get us in 'Nam, they sure as shit
已经到了他家门前 更不可能死在这里
ain't gonna get us while we're knocking at their front door.
对不对 波士顿
Ain't that right, Boston?
他说对了 中士
Couldn't have said it better myself, Sarge.
迈克 帮我一个忙
Mikey, I need you to do me a favor.
你来背他 好吗 我负责侦察
I need you to carry him, all right? I'm gonna take point.
- 走吧 - 来吧 伙记
- Let's go. - Let's go, buddy.
有我们在
We got you, we got you.
走这边
We're going this way.
就这样
That's all.
我们是好人
we're the good guys, all right?
- 退后 - 我以为你们都死了
- Stand down. - I thought you boys were dead.
德国佬没有那麽幸运
Krauts didn't get so lucky.
医疗兵
Medic!
- 来吧 迈克 - 快到了 戈迪
- Come on, Mikey. - Almost there, Goldie.
把他放在这裹
Just lay him right here.
- 就这裹 - 和我一起 戈迪
- Right here, right here. - Stay with me Goldie.
- 不要死 - 轻轻点
- Stay with me. - Gently,
轻轻的
gently, gently, gently.
再坚持一下就好了
Here we go. Just hold on a little while longer.
不要死 戈迪
Stay with me, Goldie.
坚持 会没事的 伙计
Hold on. It's gonna be all right buddy.
- 没事的 - 退后 列兵
- You're okay, you're okay. - Move back, Private.
- 我就在这裹 - 你不能待在这里
- I'm staying right here. - No, you can't, please.
退后 让我们来救人
Move back and let us do our job.
列兵 这是命令 退后
Private, that's an order. Get back.
三颗子弹
Three bullets.
要害部位
Center mass.
在左肋骨后面一颗
One behind the left rib.
两颗直接贯穿
Two went straight through.
肺裹有血
He's got blood in his lungs.
抬进帐篷去
We need to get him in the tent now.
担架
Stretcher!
他会没事的吧
He's gonna be all right, right?
来吧 迈克 到另一边去 来吧
Come on, Mikey, get to the other side, come on.
来吧 一
Come on, one.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
我们会尽力的
We'll do the best we can.
那孩子状态不好
Your boy's not in good shape.
他会没事的 迈克
He's gonna be okay, Mikey.
我有预感
I have a feeling.
他会没事的
He's gonna be all right.
很抱歉 中士
I'm sorry, Sergeant.
他们说你一直在收集
They said you've been collecting those,
替他们的家人回信
sending personal letters back to their families.
是
Yeah.
这是一件可敬的事
It's an honorable thing you do.
我相信这并不容易
I'm sure it's not easy.
给我自己的家人写信很难
I thought it was hard writing letters to my own family.
但相比之下 更难的是
But it pales in the comparison...
告诉爸爸他们的儿子
to having to write dads, tell 'em their boys
不会回家了
ain't coming home anymore.
他走的痛苦吗
He feel any pain?
给他用了很多吗♥啡♥ 他应该没有感觉 列兵
We gave him a lot of morphine. He didn't feel much, Private.
谢谢 伙计们
Thanks, you guys.
帐篷裹还有一些新鲜食物
We have some fresh chow in a few tents down.
听说你们几天没吃东西
We heard you boys hadn't eaten for a few days.
去填饱肚子吧
You should probably go fill your bellies.
走吧 迈克
Let's go, Mikey.
我们就需要一顿热饭菜
The only thing we look forward to around here is hot chow.
找到报纸的话 请告诉我
If you find a paper, let me know.
我想知道得分...
I wanna find out the score of the ga...
你明白的
Yeah, you got it.
阿切尔 你到底在干什麽
Archer, what the hell you doing?
该死的 看是谁
God damn, look who it is.
我们的中士长官 头部中了一弹
My sarge took one to the head.
我被安排到你们的小队
They reassigned me to your unit.
听说补给越来越少
Said you were getting low on supplies.
我尽可能带多点东西
Told me to bring as much as I could carry.