Mackenzie was right about the legend of the lost city.
我想知道他对失落的统治种族是否正确。
I wonder if he was right about the lost race.
慢点,奎特曼。 等等我。
Slow down, Quatermain. Wait for me.
来吧,斯瓦玛。
Come on, Swarma.
-这太不可思议了。 -看看那些门。
-This is incredible. - Just look at those doors.
-骄傲的人。 -有点夸张。
-Prideful people. - And a little ostentatious.
看。
Look.
白色种族确实存在。
The white race does exist.
每个发现都为传说赋予了真♥相♥。 真惊奇。
Each discovery gives truth to the legend. I amaze myself.
等等。 他们可能不像我们那样热情。 我去看看。
Wait. They may not be as enthusiastic as we are. I'll go check it out.
-和斯沃玛一起。 - 我?
- With Swarma. - Me?
但...
But...
勇气十足。
A magnificent display of courage.
我没有干涉,因为我不搞这种英雄主义。
I did not interfere because I did not wish to intrude on such heroism.
不好了!
Oh, no!
看! 你看到你的愚蠢的野蛮行为做了什么? 我们死定了。
Look! Do you see what your stupid act of barbarism has done? We're dead for sure.
-好吧,他们似乎很友善。 -是喔。
- Well, they seem friendly. - Yeah.
-他们是如此信任和友好。 -他们还没见过 斯沃玛。
- They're so trusting and friendly. - They haven't met Swarma yet.
为了我们?
For us?
嗯 嗯!
Mm. Mm!
-很重 -艾伦!
- Heavy. - Allan!
艾伦!
Allan!
罗伯森。
Robeson.
-嘿,小弟! -嘿!
- Hey, little brother! - Hey!
-天啊! -天啊!
- God! - God!
我不敢相信你在这里。 杜蒙成功回去了。 你在这里做什么?
I can't believe it. You're here. Dumont got through. What are you doing here?
我们在附近。 我以为我会过去。 你什么意思?
We were in the neighbourhood. I thought I'd drop by. What do you mean?
对不起。 你好
Excuse me. Hi.
我是Jesse Huston,这可能是我们的蜜月。
I'm Jesse Huston, and this could have been our honeymoon.
- 什么? -伟大的战士Umslopogaas。
- What? - Umslopogaas, the great warrior.
黄金,你看。 到处是黄金。
Gold, you see. Gold everywhere.
而且没有武器。 你会以为他们会为了金子而有武装力量,但事实并非如此。
And no weapons. You'd think with all the gold they'd be armed, but they're not.
看到……看到……如此和平真是太好了。
It's wonderful just to see... to... to see such peace.
这样的安宁对圣人的灵魂有益。
Such tranquility does the soul of a holy man good.
-斯瓦玛 是我们的精神领袖。 -这个男人是没用的空心芦苇。
- Swarma's our spiritual leader. - The man is a useless hollow reed.
我可以劈死他吗?
May I slay him?
来。
Come.
我告诉你你的日语会派上用场的。
I told you your Japanese would come in handy.
我告诉他们你是我的兄弟。 你好吗? 杜蒙呢,他怎么样?
I told them you were my brother. So, how are you? And Dumont, how's he?
我很好。 他死了。 我很高兴你还好。
I'm fine. He's dead. I'm glad you're OK.
除了那个家伙,你会在这里喜欢它。
Except for that guy, you'll like it here.
- 到底是怎么回事? -那是大祭司阿贡。
- What's going on? - That's Agon, the high priest.
他说你要献祭。
He says you committed a sacrilege.
-我们才刚到。 -你杀死了狮子,一只圣兽。
- We just got here. - You killed a lion, the sacred beast.
你的意思是让孩子免于被吃掉。
Saved a child from being eaten, you mean.
不,跟他们去。
No. Go with them.
小子,第一印象肯定会欺骗。
Boy, first impressions sure can be deceiving.
就在我开始喜欢这些人的时候。
Just when I was starting to like these people.
拜托,你必须得罪所有人吗?
Please, must you offend everyone?
Sorais.
Sorais。 她和她的姐姐Nyleptha都以女王身份统治。
Sorais. She and her sister Nyleptha share the rule as queens.
Nyleptha.
人们喜欢Nyleptha,但他们害怕 阿贡。
People love Nyleptha but they're scared of Agon.
我对被妇女统治的人持谨慎态度,
I am wary of people ruled by women
因为她们可能像女人一样,很快翻脸不认人。
for, like women, they may quickly change from friend to foe.
小心。 我教Nyleptha和 阿贡英语。
Careful. I taught Nyleptha and Agon English.
你们中的哪一个要因为杀死我们的圣兽而死?
Which one of you is going to die for slaying our sacred beast?
我?
Me?
但...
But...
我就像神圣的 阿贡, 一个牧师。
I am like the venerable Agon - a priest.
一个尊重他人信念的人。
A man who respects the beliefs of others.
我很欣赏这个神圣的...
I admire the venerable...
天哪,有人试图嘲笑我。
By all that is holy, someone has sought to mock me.
那是野蛮人。
It was the savage.
相信我。 他把这些东西♥藏♥在我的衣服里,使我变得愚蠢。
Believe me. He hid these things in my garments to make me the fool.
你不需要我的帮助就可以成为傻瓜。
You need no help from me to be the fool.
如果你再多谈牺牲,我将把你珍贵的头分开。
And I will split your venerable head if you speak more of sacrifice.
撑着!
Hang on!
让我离开这里!
Get me outta here!
艾伦!
Allan!
那真是个绝招。 他说你是某种神,还是魔鬼。
That was a neat trick. He says you're some kind of god, or a devil.
-你是神还是鬼? -回答陛下,都不是。
- Are you gods or devils? - Neither, Your Majesty.
我们来找我失踪的兄弟。
We came to find my lost brother.
他失踪了吗?
Is he lost?
原谅我们的粗鲁欢迎。
Forgive our rude welcome.
阿贡对黄金的力量比对我们圣殿的伟大精神更感兴趣。
Agon is more interested in the power of gold than in the great spirit of our temple.
你一定很累了。 你必须休息并清洗。
You must be tired. You must rest and refresh.
跟她们一起去。 他们会帮忙你们。
Go with them. They will assist you.
顺便问一句 阿奎
By the way, Q.
- 漂亮的衬衫。 -小心点,小子。 你会破坏我们的伪装。
- Nice shirt. - Careful, kid. You'll blow my cover.
阿贡出现前,这里就像天堂。
This was like paradise until Agon showed up.
他是北方的奴隶贩子,向Eshowe族出♥售♥武器。
He was a slave trader from the north, selling arms to the Eshowe.
-他们把他带到这里。 -从奴隶贩子到大祭司?
- They brought him here. - From slave trader to high priest?
- 怎么样? -掠夺人♥民♥的恐惧。
- How? - By preying on the fears of the people.
他创造密宗狮子神,专搞奴隶制,真人献祭。
He's created a cult of lion gods, slavery, human sacrifice.
还有黄金?
And the gold?
阿贡利用 Eshowe族走私黄金。 冶炼厂在地下。
Agon uses the Eshowe to smuggle it. The smelter's underground.
-接近的惩罚是死刑。 -Robeson,为什么你不跟我们离开?
- The punishment for going near is death. - Robeson, why don't you leave with us?
我爱上了这里的人。
I'm in love with the people here.
-Nyleptha是敌人吗? -她对抗他们。
- And Nyleptha's an enemy? - She fights them.
阿里斯·提玛。
Aris Tima.
-用我们的语言表示欢迎。 -谢谢你, 陛下。
- That means welcome in our language. - Thank you, Majesty.
你好?
Hello?
你好?
Hello?
这里发生了什么?
What is going on here?
你欣赏黄金雕像吗?
You admire the gold statue?
很棒的艺术品。 非常逼真。
Quite a piece of art. Very realistic.
当然。 你在神殿里见过他。
Of course. You met him in the temple.
奎特曼魔术的受害者。
A victim of Quatermain's magic.
他曾是个好守卫。 现在,是一座美丽的雕像。
He was a good guard. Now, a beautiful statue.
你是说所有这些雕像?
You mean all these statues?
他们以前手工雕刻。 好的艺术品需要花很长的时间。
They used to sculpt them by hand. But good art takes so long.
我更有效地利用资源。
I make more efficient use of resources.
-我很欣赏效率。 -你很欣赏黄金。
- I admire efficiency. - And you admire the gold.
金?
Gold?
可惜它使男人变成傻瓜。
Pity how it turns men to fools.
啊,但是你真聪明。
Ah, but you're so wise.
好吧,我是一个谦虚的人,但是,是的,我是明智的。
Well, I am a humble man but, yes, yes, I am wise.
你知道奎特曼神力的秘密。
You know the secrets of Quatermain's powers.
他是神吗? 还是魔鬼?
Is he a god? Or a devil spirit?
奎特曼? 为什么,他再也不是我的神了...
Quatermain? Why, he is no more a god than I...
我的意思是,我更是神。
I mean, I am more a god.
更大的力量。
Greater powers.
奎特曼在这里带来了邪恶。
Quatermain brings evil here.
Sorais担心她的妹妹太虚弱而无法阻止它。
Sorais is afraid that her sister is too weak to stop it.
但是,如果你教给我们这些秘密,我们将阻止它。
But if you teach us the secrets, we stop it.
告诉我秘密...
Secrets for me...
给你黄金。
gold for you.
哦!
Oh!
- 你好吗? -你真的很喜欢这些人,不是吗?
- How you doin'? - You really like these people, don't you?
阿奎 你看。这些人和平共处了数百年。
Look around, Q. These people have lived together in peace for centuries.
在现代世界中,你在哪里可以找到?
Where can you find this in the modern world?
克利夫兰吗?
Cleveland?
去
There you go.
他们在这里发展出了自己惊人的生活方式。
They developed their amazing way of life right here.
哦,这值得花一生学习的东西。
Oh, it's a lifetime's worth of study.
- 那是谁? -是纳斯塔。 他住在山上
- Who's that? - It's Nasta. He lives in the mountains
用一支小部队来保护这座城市唯一开放的边界。
with a small army to protect the city's only open border.
看起来他来检查竞争者了。
Looks like he came to check out the competition.
你想当他的早餐吗?
You want to be his breakfast?
怎么有人发现他们可以做到这一点?
How does somebody find out they can do that?
哦哦
电影精选列表