It belonged to Reverend Mackenzie and has a history that we can only dream of.
-麦肯齐 是怎么得到的? -三年前,先生,
- How did Mackenzie get it? - Three years ago, sir,
一个男人有发烧和发痒,倒在他门口。
a man fell in his doorway with great fever and many itches.
他有着这样的硬币,
He had such a coin,
谈到了一个远在Lekanisera之外的城市,迷失在山区中,
and he spoke of a city far beyond Lekanisera, lost in the mountains,
有街道和黄金做的屋顶。
with streets and roofs of gold,
被白人种族统治. 发烧幻说,或许吧。
ruled by a lost white race. Fever talk, perhaps.
-然后我的朋友就发烧了。 -他看到了这些黄金街吗?
- Then my friend had the same fever. - He saw these streets of gold?
所以他说。 你是否告诉过我兄弟如何找到这座失落的城市?
So he said. Did you tell my brother how to find this lost city?
我告诉了他我所知道的。 去找Jalpora的墙。
I told him what I knew. Find the wall of Jalpora.
留意它的秘密。 寻求魔鬼之心。
Pay heed to its secrets. Seek the Devil's Heart.
注意标志。
Watch for signs.
-听起来像是有用的旅行提示。 -你还会搜寻这座黄金之城吗?
- Sounds like helpful travel tips. - Will you too search for this city of gold?
我将寻找我的家人和朋友。 这失落的文明可以留着黄金。
I'll search for my family and friends. This lost civilisation can keep its gold.
木场,抓着。
Kiba, catch.
你好
Hi.
你最好快点,因为我们还没有错过那条船,而且你还没有收拾行李。
You had better hurry because we are not missing that boat and you haven't packed.
我知道我没有,这是有充分理由的。
I know I haven't, and there's a good reason.
我不打算去。
I'm not going.
我的兄弟可能仍在那里。 我得去找他。
My brother still may be out there. I've gotta look for him.
- 但是在哪里? 从哪里开始? -我找到了斯瓦玛。 他告诉了我一点情报。
- But where? Where do you start? - I found Swarma. He told me. Sort of.
奎特曼
Quatermain.
我们计划这次旅行六个月了。
We have planned this trip for six months.
我父母已经计划好了。 他们已发送邀请函。 我们已经安排了餐饮。
My parents have planned it. They've sent invitations. We've arranged catering.
你担心开胃菜吗?
You're worrying about hors d'oeuvres?
现在,这不公平。
Now, that's not fair.
好吧,我们什么时候考虑我们?
Well, when do we think about us?
我们正在谈论我的兄弟和我最好的朋友。
We're talking about my brother and my best friends.
那我是什么?
What am I?
听着,他们已经离开了很久了...在发生了什么之后,就是...
Look, they've been gone so long... and after what's happened here, it's...
-这很危险,而且很疯狂。 -这就是我必须要做的。
- It's dangerous and it's crazy. - And it's what I've gotta do.
可以~
Fine.
去美国就是我必须要做的。
And going to America is what I have to do.
我只是认为我不是不讲道理。
I just don't think I'm being unreasonable.
你觉得我不讲理吗?
Do you think I'm being unreasonable?
当然,我并不是没有讲理。
Of course I'm not being unreasonable.
关系是 付出与获得。
A relationship is give-and-take.
我觉得我正在尽一切努力。
I feel like I'm doing all the giving.
你知道我的意思吗,乔治?
You know what I mean, George?
你觉得怎么样,乔治?
What do you think, George?
女士,我想我应该开车。
I think I should drive, madam.
麦肯奇 有谣言说,我们向东经过Lekanisera。
The rumours say, Mackenzie, that we travel east past Lekanisera.
Jalpora遗址应该位于此处和塔那河之间。
The ruins of Jalpora are supposed to lie between here and the Tana river.
奎特曼,这就是问题所在。 谣言太多,事实不足。
That's just the problem, Quatermain. Too many rumours and not enough facts.
啊,靠,荷兰人。 非洲的一半已经通过谣言,希望和传奇进行了探索。
Ah, hell, Dutchman. Half of Africa's been explored on rumour, hope and legend.
是啊。
Yes.
和血。
And blood.
太多人进入未开♥发♥的非洲而又回不来。
Too many people going off into unexplored Africa and not coming back.
去年我给你兄弟的团队组了队。
I outfitted your brother's group last year.
-我将最后看到该设备。 -我不会打这赌。
- The last I'll see of that equipment. - I wouldn't bet my lungs on that.
我要组一队,不管如何 否则我一个人去。
I'm gonna put a party together, one way or the other, or I go alone.
你也会这样做,不是吗?
You'll do it, too, won't you?
不知道你要去哪里,迷路了。
Not knowing where you're going, and getting lost as hell.
好吧,让我们去看看我们是否可以为你提供一些帮助。
All right, let's go see if we can buy you some help.
当然,我们已经计划行程几个月了。
Sure, we've been planning this trip for months.
好,那是对他不利的一件事。
OK, so that's one against him.
毕竟,他对家人和朋友的关心不是他的诉求的一部分吗?
But after all, isn't his concern for his family and his friends part of his appeal?
哦,妈的,乔治。
Oh, hell, George.
他需要我。 事实上,他不能没有我。
He needs me. As a matter of fact he can't live without me.
呜!
Whee!
雅虎!
Yahoo!
你怎会想去东非探险?
How would you like to go on an expedition to East Africa?
是的,东非。 你会喜欢的。
Yeah, East Africa. You'll love it.
我们明天离开。
We leave tomorrow.
下次吧。
Maybe next time.
我想你可以在Wamusas中选择,谁会抢劫你,
I figure you can choose between the Wamusas, who'll rob you,
会丢掉你的图玛塔斯,
Tumatas, who'll desert you,
或者会吃掉你的Mapaki。
or the Mapaki, who'll eat you.
有了这些状况,谁需要担心迷路?
With all this going for me, who needs to worry about getting lost?
啊,强大的首领。
Ah, mighty chief.
大象的屠♥杀♥者,狮子的吞噬者,聪明,警戒,
Slayer of elephants, eater-up of lions, clever one, watchful one,
勇敢,快速,他射击从未失误。
brave one, quick one, whose shot never misses.
握住一只手直到死。 奎特曼。
Grasp a hand and hold it to the death. Quatermain.
就是我,好吧。
That's me, all right.
我现在是一个陌生人了吗?
Am I a stranger now?
Umslopogaas 和 Groanmaker。
Umslopogaas. And Groanmaker.
嘿,没关系。 我明白了 我也很高兴见到你
Hey, that's OK. I get the idea. I'm glad to see you too.
你离家很远,不是吗?
You're a long way from home, aren't you?
我是一位有伟大国王-酋长的血脉的后裔。
I who am highborn, ay, of the blood of a great king - a chief.
我是一个流浪者。 一个没有人的男人,一无所有,救了我的斧头。
I am a wanderer. A man without a kraal, with nought save my axe.
你,奎特曼,你为什么在这里?
And you, Quatermain, why are you here?
我试图组织一个队伍去东非,
I'm trying to put together a party to go into East Africa,
但是除了我之外 每个人都很聪明而不会去。
but everybody but me is too smart to go.
他们生活和呼吸恐惧。 不是我
They live and breathe fear. Not I.
让打击迅速来,血液流红。
Let the blow come quickly and the blood run red.
我与五个影响很大的Askari一起旅行。
I travel with five Askari over whom I hold much influence.
-我加入了。 -啊
- You have your party. - Ah.
奎特曼。
Quatermain.
小心点 那个人很暴♥力♥。
Careful there. That one's got a bloodthirst.
他还有五个他可以控制的 Askari,。
He also has five Askari over whom he holds much influence.
谢谢。
Thank you.
好吧好吧
Well, well, well.
先生,你的图象困扰着我,
Your image has haunted me, sir,
以及你兄弟的印象和寻找的朋友。
and that of your brother and the friends you seek.
当我拥有传说中的秘密时,如果我让你独自走上如此危险的旅程,
I could not rest easy were I to let you embark on a journey of such peril alone,
我将无法放松。
when it is I who possess the legend's secrets.
-我想那意思是你想来。 - 不不不。
- I guess that means you wanna come. - No, no, no.
我不想来,但是,先生,这是一段传奇般的旅程,
I don't want to come, but, sir, it is a journey through legend,
笼罩在神秘之中,作为你谦卑的向导,我将解开它。
shrouded in mystery, which I, as your humble guide, will unravel.
哇,我认为这只是进入未开♥发♥非洲的旅行。
Gee, and I thought it was just a trek into unexplored Africa.
先生,神秘的经历等待着我们。
Sir, a mystic experience awaits us.
-哦,不可能。 -是的
- Oh, no, it can't be. - Yes.
我知道那声尖叫。
I recognise that scream.
攻击! 攻击!
Attack! Attack!
嘿,美女。
Hey, good-lookin'.
奎特曼!
Quatermain!
你转错弯了吗? 往美国大约还有6,000英里。
Did you make a wrong turn? America's about 6,000 miles that way.
-我也很高兴见到你,奎特曼。 -我很高兴,只是感到惊讶。
- I'm glad to see you, too, Quatermain. - I'm glad, just surprised.
我们随时都可以去美国。 我们随时都能结婚。
We can always go to America. We can always get married.
-是啊 -现在我应该和你在一起。
- Yeah. - Right now I should be with you.
我要你一起来,但你说那太危险了。
I want you to come but you said it's too dangerous.
-你不能说说就摆脱我。 -我不想让你受伤。
- You can't get rid of me with a lecture. - I don't want you to get hurt.
在我成为新娘之前,我不会担心我是否会成为寡妇。
I'm not gonna sit around worrying if I'm gonna be a widow before I'm a bride.
-洁西 -拜托,你不能要求我这样做。
- Jesse. - Please, you can't ask me to do that.
-洁西 -我不会听。 你看? 我没听
- Jesse. - I won't listen. You see? I'm not listening.
Jalpora 之墙。
The walls of Jalpora.
辛苦了. 有一段时间我以为我们会在克利夫兰结束。
Nice work. For a while I thought we'd end up in Cleveland.
证明只有傻瓜才怀疑Swarma的智慧。
Proof that only a fool questions the wisdom of Swarma.
证明即使是盲猴子有时也会发现香蕉。
Proof that even a blind monkey sometimes finds a banana.
等等。
Wait.
Jalpora的守护者。
The guardians of Jalpora.
-粗糙的社区。 -是的
- Rough neighbourhood. - Yeah.
也许我应该在这里等。 思考我们的旅程。
Perhaps I should wait here. Meditate on our journey.
这是动荡不安的灵魂。
It is the stirring of restless souls.
这些墙起什么作用?
What purpose do these walls serve?
宗教,可能吗?
Religious, possibly?
他们不属于这里。
They don't belong here.
这些石头离家有3,000英里。
These stones are 3,000 miles from home.
-金 -黄金?
- Gold. - Gold?
一个黄金太阳设在河边。 一条湍急的河流。
A golden sun setting on a river. A fiery river.
有人说“金”吗?
电影精选列表