Did someone say "gold"?
-这附近有河吗? -塔娜河。
- Is there a river near here? - The Tana.
也许我们跟随河水流向黄金太阳。
Maybe we follow the river to a golden sun.
或是去一个黄金城。
Or to a golden city.
我认为我们要开始生某人神的气。
I think we're starting to piss off somebody's god.
- 哦,我的天。 -不!
- Oh, my God. - No!
是哈德森。
It's Hudson.
结束了. 是吗? 我们现在要死了。
This is it, isn't it? We're gonna die now.
麻烦,那石头! 推回石头!
Please, the stone! Shove back the stone!
推回石头!
Shove back the stone!
你的腿! 你的腿! 天啊! 哦!
Your legs! Your legs! Oh, God! Oh!
天啊。
Oh, God.
你没事吧?
You all right?
传说当然警告过这一点
The legend, of course, warned of this
地面会吞噬入侵者。
the ground devouring intruders.
诱人命运的金球。
The golden orb tempting the Fates.
这样就过去了。
So it comes to pass.
那是什么?
What's that?
-Eshowe族。 -穿着战服。
- An Eshowe. - War dress.
是的
Yeah.
听起来不太友善。
That doesn't sound too friendly.
很友善了。 他想要你来换使用河的权力。
It was friendly all right. He wants you in exchange for using his river.
我们不能达成其他安排吗?
Can't we strike some other arrangement?
我肯定会尝试的。
I'm sure going to try.
拜托,你让他不爽吗?
Please, must you upset him?
Umslopogaas无法理解为什么他比较喜欢你而不是茶壶。
Umslopogaas can't understand why he prefers you to the tea kettle.
我的天啊。
Oh, my God.
-我希望那是一次友善的分手? -他希望我们喜欢我们的最后一个日落。
- So, it was, I hope, a friendly parting? - He hopes we enjoyed our last sunset.
- 那么,我们现在该怎么办? 回头? -为时已晚。
- So what do we do now? Turn back? - Too late for that.
我们尽我们所能,然后在独木舟上睡觉。
We go as far as we can, then sleep in the canoe.
Eshowe族是区域性的。 我们只是试图离开他们的领土。
The Eshowe are territorial. We just try to get out of their territory.
斯沃玛,排。 洁西,装弹。
Swarma, row. Jesse, reload.
把桨放到水里滑。
Try putting it in the water.
女士,我是一个和平的人,有信仰的人。
Madam, I am a man of peace, a man of prayer.
好的。 祈祷你不必使用它。
Good. Then pray you don't have to use this.
为什么?
Why?
不好了! 拜托!
Oh, no! Please!
拜托!
Please!
你认为我们通过他们了吗?
Do you think we passed them?
不完全是。
Not quite.
哦,我的天。
Oh, my God.
斯瓦玛! 炸♥药♥!
Swarma! The dynamite!
哦!
Oh!
炸♥药♥! 快!
The dynamite! Quick!
-杜瓦! 杜瓦!-什么?
- Duva! Duva! - What is it?
矛没有伤害我,所以他们认为我是魔鬼。
The spear didn't harm me so they think I'm a devil.
-杜瓦! 杜瓦!-走吧
- Duva! Duva! - Come on.
杜瓦! 杜瓦!
Duva! Duva!
-你以为他们放弃了吗? -现在是,无论如何。
- Do you think they've given up? - For now, anyway.
取决于他们害怕魔鬼多久了。
Depends on how long they're scared of the devil.
看!
Look!
坚持一下!
Hold on!
哦,我死了。
Oh, I have died.
我死了
I have died.
为什么我不注意关于这次烂旅程的传说?
Why did I not heed the legends about this rotten trip?
我有这种卑鄙的昧进入阴影吗?
Have I entered into the shadows with this whimpering wretch?
我不想让你们失望,但我认为我们还活着。
I hate to disappoint you guys, but I think we're still alive.
我们失去了另一个Askari。
And we've lost another Askari.
-感到热。 -我们进入了魔鬼之心。
-Feel the heat. - We enter the Devil's Heart.
感谢你的鼓励。
Thanks for the words of encouragement.
水也很热。 我们要去火山了吗?
The water's hot too. Are we going into a volcano?
不,只是魔鬼之心。
No, just the Devil's Heart.
奎特曼,我们该怎么办?
Quatermain, what are we gonna do?
往后滑。
Back-paddle.
在右边。
To the right.
拉。
Pull.
在右边。
On the right.
可能到此为止了。
This could be it.
太好了。
Great.
抱歉。
Sorry.
我们在哪?
Where are we?
这条河一定把我们扔进了前厅。 到底在哪里?
The river must have tossed us off into an antechamber. Where exactly?
- 你好吗? - 哦我不知道。 哎哟。
- How are you? - Oh, I don't know. Ouch.
很好 -是吗?
- Fine. - Yeah?
- 我们现在干什么? -我们对此也不清楚。
- What do we do now? - We're a little vague on that.
斯瓦玛用完传奇了。
Swarma's run out of legend.
我在这里发现了一些可能有用的标记。
I found some markings here that might help.
它们被侵蚀了,但是看起来像土著的方言,
They're eroded but these look like a native dialect
那里有些法文。
and there's some French around the corner here. There.
还有这些。
And these.
-是腓尼基人。 - 它说什么?
- It's Phoenician. - What does it say?
腓尼基人谈到一座金殿。
"Phoenicians speak of a golden temple."
洁西! 你能听到我吗? 你没事儿吧?
Jesse! Can you hear me? Are you all right?
我当然有事啦! 我就是被吸进这他妈的洞。
Of course I'm not all right! I just got sucked down this damn hole.
她没事啦。
She's all right.
洁西,拿这个灯笼,看看你周围,把绳子绑在腰上。
Jesse, take this lantern, see where you are and tie the rope around your waist.
我知道我在哪里
I know where I am.
带我离开就好
Just get me out of here.
黄金! 这里有金块。
Gold! There's gold blocks down here.
也许我应该去帮她忙。 黄金可能很重。
Perhaps I should go down and help her. Gold could be very heavy.
发生什么了? 你没事吧?
What's goin' on? Are you all right?
-我要下来了,亲爱的。 -这里有一堆尸体!
- I'm coming down, honey. - There's a bunch of dead people here!
-你还好吗? -是的,我们很好。
-Are you all right? - Yeah, we're all right.
不用我多说。 这是一个墓地。
More than I can say for the rest of 'em. It's a graveyard down here.
不好了。
Oh, no.
-不是你的朋友吗? - 不,不是。 是Tremont。
- It's not your? - No, no. It's Tremont.
我们只需要保持希望。
We just have to keep hoping.
这种死亡与我们的生活息息相关。
This kind of death goes hand in hand with our kind of life.
这是我们为一次伟大的冒险而付出的代价。
It's the price we pay for living a great adventure.
好。
OK.
把她拉起来。
Pull her up.
上面怎么回事?
What's goin' on up there?
奎特曼,加油! 来吧。
Quatermain, come on! Come on.
我们快离开这里。
Let's get outta here. Quick.
你不需要说两次。
You don't need to ask me twice.
也许这条隧♥道♥穿过了失落的城市,并这样保持前进。
Maybe this tunnel goes under the lost city and keeps right on going.
也许它就在这里没了。
Or maybe it stops right here.
退后。
Stand back.
-别无选择。 -奎特曼!
- There's no other choice. - Quatermain!
-我不想这样做。 -跳。 你可以做到。
- I don't wanna do this. -Jump. You can make it.
欧!
Uh!
来吧,斯瓦玛。
Come on, Swarma.
我一生中从未如此动心过。
Never in my life have I been so tempted.
-这里很热。 -我们一定是在火山附近。
- It's getting hot in here. - We must be near the volcanos.
我听到呼吸声。
I hear breathing.
我什么也没听到。
I don't hear anything.
将自己贴平在墙上。 拿着这个。
Flatten yourselves against the wall. Take this.
-好像我们要上山了。 -整个旅程都是这样。
-It feels like we're going uphill. - Whole trip's felt that way.
空气凉爽,新鲜。
The air is cooler, fresher.
从前面来的。
It's coming from up ahead.
-请不要那样做。 -什么?
- Please, do not do that. -What?
刷我的脸。
Brush against my face.
你可以打赌你的最后一个头巾不是我,好朋友。
You can bet your last turban it wasn't me, pal.
我也不。 风越来越强。 洁西,点根火柴。
Me neither. The breeze is getting stronger. Jesse, light one of the matches.
好...
Well...
做得好。
Well done.
看! 失落的黄金之城! 真的有!
Look! The Lost City of Gold! It exists!
我一生中看到了一些令人惊奇的事情,但从未与之相比。
I've seen some amazing things in my life but never anything to compare with this.
我当然希望罗伯森在里面。
I sure hope Robeson's inside.
斯瓦玛祈祷当地人友好。
Swarma's praying the natives are friendly.
关于这座失落之城的传说,麦肯齐 是对的。
电影精选列表