要被绑♥架♥
about being kidnapped with his friends.
他释放这个信息 但不是主谋
He put it out there. He's not behind this.
我怎么知道你这次没搞错
How do I know that you're not wrong now?
这些人已经不是过去的黑道
These people are not the old-world Malavita anymore.
他们只看利益和损失
Their only code is profit and loss.
他们会对保罗
They will do things to Paul
做出钱无法挽回的事
that cannot be undone for any amount of money.
我们必须付钱
We have to pay.
那是不可能的
Well, this simply isn't possible.
我的财务状况有变
My financial position has changed.
是么 刚才你还说今天是好日子
Really? I mean, 30 seconds ago, you said it was a good day.
我不怎么聪明
I mean, I'm not all that bright,
但我也会加减乘除
but I can multiply as well as you.
早上油价飙涨
With oil up as much as it was this morning,
你又大赚一笔
you have amassed another fortune.
要是禁运解除 油价暴跌呢
Well, what if the embargo is lifted and oil were to crash?
我逃都逃不掉
I'd be exposed.
我的财务从来没像此刻这么危险过
I have never been more vulnerable financially than I am right now.
盖提先生
Mr. Getty,
恕我直言
with all due respect,
你是史上最有钱的人
nobody has ever been richer than you are at this moment.
我没有那个闲钱
I have no money to spare.
到底要怎样
What would it take?
到底要怎样你才有安全感
I mean, what would it take for you to feel secure?
更多钱
More.
太太
Signora.
我儿子在哪里
Where is my son?
我跟他在一起
I'm with him.
他还是很健康 别担心
He's still in good health. Don't worry.
是你让我担心
It's because of you I worry.
我要跟他说话
I want to talk to him.
这个我恐怕办不到
I'm afraid this I cannot do.
我已经作不了主了
I'm not in charge anymore.
我是弗莱奇·契斯
This is Fletcher Chace.
盖提先生委托我代表他谈判
Mr. Getty's authorized me to negotiate on his behalf.
我们愿意支付开销到20万
We'll cover all your expenses up to $200,000.
低于这数字 贵国法律都不算勒索
Anything under this figure is not considered extortion under Italian law
你们可以安然脱身
so you can walk away free and clear.
少来了
Come on.
这些人可不笨 契斯先生
These people are not stupid, Signor Chace.
那孩子对谁都不值钱
The boy is worth nothing to anybody.
我们只想快解决 免得…
Okay? We're just trying to settle this without causing
家里更难堪
any more embarrassment to the family.
他是青少年犯 他爷爷已经不认他
He's a juvenile delinquent, his grandfather has disowned him.
算你们衰 绑错小孩
It's a tough break. You took the wrong kid,
但现在可以轻松脱身
but you're getting off easy now.
你这臭屁的混♥蛋♥
You arrogant bastard.
对了 你叔叔昨晚死在拘留所
Your uncle Piccolino died in custody last night, by the way.
你最好接受提议 免得跟他一样
You better take this deal before the same happens to you.
五十 不要挂 我是盖儿
Cinquanta, don't hang up. This is Gail.
靠…靠
Oh, shit. Shit.
不好意思
Scusi.
- 盖儿 - 够了 你被开除了
- Gail... - You're done. You're fired!
- 我不是替你做事 - 滚
- I don't work for you, Gail. - Get out!
- 你听我解释… - 滚滚滚
- Look, if you'll let me explain... - Get out, get out, get out!
盖儿 我骗他
Gail, I lied. All right?
好么 我说盖提允许我付20万
I said I was authorized to pay them $200,000.
知道其实他允许我付多少么 0元
You know how much I'm really authorized to pay? Nothing.
就算他们接受 我也付不出钱
All right, if they accept, I won't be able to deliver,
但我得争取时间
but I had to buy some time.
你问过我以前做什么
You wanted to know what I used to do.
就是这个 现在也在帮盖提做
This is what I used to do, what I still do for Getty.
你谈交易
You make deals.
买♥♥通人
You buy people.
没错 不管是沙漠中的油井
That's right. Whether it's an oil well in the desert
或人命都一样
or a human life, it's all the same.
我们得表现出可有可无的态度
We have to show we are willing to walk away.
我不能可有可无
I can't walk away. You can walk away,
你可以 因为你什么都没有
because you have nothing else in your life.
你生命中只有你自己
Because there's no one in your life but yourself.
好吧 1千7百万和0元
Fair enough. $17 million and zero dollars,
一定要协调到中间可接受的价格
that's how far apart we are Those numbers have got to move.
太太
Signora.
太太 太太
Signora! Signora!
7百万美元
Seven million dollars.
奥图 他来了
Otto.
盖提先生 兰姆先生
Mr. Getty, Mr. Lam.
早安 盖提先生
Good morning, Mr. Getty.
哪里安了
Nothing good about it.
直接谈正事 好么
Let's get down to business, shall we?
你当真要付款么
Are you serious about making payment?
不当真就不会来
I wouldn't be here if I weren't.
因为不能再耍花样了
Because there can't be any more games.
你知道价格
You know our price,
而且已经不能再讨价还价
and it's not subject to negotiation any longer.
必须今天就以现金付清
Payment must be made in cash today.
我要先看证据
I want the proof first.
你先
After you.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
见到你了
There you are.
美丽的孩子
Beautiful child.
因为画的来源有争议
Because of the painting's disputed provenance,
所以绝不能公开展示
it can never be publicly displayed.
小心
Careful.
我有点失望
I'm a bit disappointed.
画的状态跟预期不同
It's not in the condition I expected.
我不确定值不值你开的150万
I'm not sure it's worth the 1.5 million you're asking.
真正的杰作鲜少进入市场
True masterpieces rarely go on sale, Mr. Getty.
你不愿意付钱 就永远无法拥有
If you're not willing to pay, you will never own one.
把钱给他
Pay the man.
喂 保罗
Hey, Paolo.
保罗 你看
Paolo. Look.
我拿了吃的给你暖身子
I brought you something to warm you.
是大餐 奖励你听话
Something special for being a good boy.
我可以吃几片饼干就好么
Can I just have some crackers instead?
什么饼干
E che crackers?
吃什么饼干
What you want that for?
我拿了牛排来
I brought you this good bistecca.
吃啊
Come on.
为什么
Why?
为什么现在给我吃牛排
You bring me steak now.
- 不准问东问西
- Why? - No questions.
你必须变强壮 好么 保罗
You need to be strong.
嘿 变强点 加油
Hey, forte. Come on.
保罗
Paolo.
嘿
Hey.
- 笑一个 - 好啦好啦
- Smile. - Okay, okay.
我吃 不要烦我我就吃 好么
I'll eat it. Just leave me alone, and I'll eat it, okay?
好吧
Okay.
跟我来吧
Follow me. Follow me.
谢谢
Grazie.
太太 电♥话♥
Signora, telephone.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
- 妈 - 保罗
- Mom. - Paul?
妈 是你么
Mom, is that you?
保罗
Paul?
没事 我安全了
It's okay. I'm safe now.
我在警♥察♥局
I'm at the police station.
我没事
I'm all right.
电影精选列表