因为情况一清二楚
because there is no mystery.
我只需要一样东西 就是1千7百万
I need one thing only, and that is $17 million.
付赎金并不能保证他能回来
Paying the ransom doesn't guarantee you get your son back.
不付赎金他一定回不来
Not paying the ransom nearly guarantees I don't.
我觉得机率没那么小
Well, I'd say your son's chances are better than that.
不如你解释一下机率
Why don't you explain the odds to me.
是丢铜板么
Is it a coin toss?
正面活 反面死 事关一笔钜款
Heads he lives, tails he dies. I can see how that's
难怪值得冒险
a chance worth taking when there's real money at stake.
请让我换个说法
All right, let me rephrase that, please.
10亿1个月的利息就有1千7百万
$1 billion earns $17 million a month sitting in a bank vault.
他能每天买♥♥一幅马谛斯也花不完
He could buy a Matisse every day and never spend it all.
我觉得盖提先生的重点不在钱
I don't think this is about money for Mr. Getty.
抱歉 我不知道你是第一天上班
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize this was your first day on the job.
我跟很多人讨价还价过
Look, I've had to bargain with a lot of people.
酋长 苏丹
Sheikhs, sultans.
我学到钱永远不只是钱
The one thing I've learned is that money is never just money.
它总是代表某样东西
All right? It always stands for something.
通常是他们不曾拥有过的东西
Usually it stands for the one thing they've never had.
在搞清楚之前
And until you know what that thing is,
一切都是白费力气
you're just beating your head against the bricks.
我不怪你好么
Look, I don't blame you, all right?
你来要1千7百万…
You came here for $17 million...
- 不对 - 结果却要到我
- Nope. -and instead you got me.
老头子愿意听我的
I'm the one who has the old man's ear,
我在向你伸出援手
and I'm offering to help you.
没跟他说到话我就不走
I'm not leaving here until I speak to him.
当面说
Face-to-face.
盖提先生恐怕… 已经离开了
I'm afraid Mr. Getty has already departed the estate.
他去谈生意了 归期未定
He's away on business, and it's uncertain when he will return.
你一定是想
I'm sure you'll want to be getting
搭下一班飞机回罗马
back to Rome on the next flight out.
我也要过去
I'm headed there myself.
我可以送你去机场
I can offer you a ride to the airport.
让开
Out of the way, fellas! Out of the way!
- 说吧 - 我儿子保罗 现在一定很害怕
- Go ahead. - My son Paul must be very frightened right now.
我都为他感到害怕
I know I'm frightened for him.
所以那些捉走他的人
So, to the people who took him,
我不管你们的动机
I don't care why you did this,
身为母亲我想拜托你们想想儿女
but I ask, as a mother, that you
想想自己小时候
think of your own children or of the child that you once were
放了我儿子 谢谢
and set my boy free. Thank you.
你儿子失踪了
Your son has disappeared.
做母亲的应该为儿子流泪
A mother should cry for her son.
够了 让她过去 快点让开 走开
All right, enough. Let the lady through. Let's go!
盖提太太 我是科佛法官
Ms. Getty, I am Magistrate Corvo.
负责领导侦办
I'm the lead investigator.
- 麻烦请跟我们来 - 跟我来 来吧
- Would you please follow us? - Come with me. Come.
盖提太太 再多说一点
Ms. Getty, come on, tell us more.
你说你有这笔钱
You said you have the money.
你还好么
You okay?
他们想看我哭…
They want me to cry?
是这样么
Is that it?
这些信都是寄给我的
All these letters are addressed to me.
你们拆我的信
You've been opening my mail?
不是 这些或许是你的信 盖提太太 却是我们的证据
Well, this may be your mail, Ms. Getty, but it is our evidence.
你看 这都是自称
You see, all these letters, they come from people
绑♥架♥你儿子的人寄的
who claim to have kidnapped your son.
全世界都有人寄来
They come from all over the world, too.
德国 加州
Germany, California...
多到来不及调查
Faster than we can investigate.
1千7百万 确实钓出一堆人
Well, $17 million sure brings out a crowd.
- 你是说你们一无所获 - 不
- You're telling me you have nothing? -No.
是线索太多
I'm telling you we have too much.
太多绑匪 太多记者
Too many kidnappers, too many reporters.
要免费的建议么 去登报
You want some free advice? Put it in the papers.
当绑匪发现 罗马所有坏蛋
When the kidnappers find out that every lowlife in Rome
都想分一杯羹
is trying to scoop up their ransom,
他们就必须出面宣示犯案
they'll have to come out into the open to claim it.
是共♥产♥党干的
It's the communists.
是红色军旅干的
It's the Red Brigades, the Brigate Rosse.
- 有可能 - 要绑♥架♥
- Possibly. - To kidnap
世上最富有资本家的小孩
the child of the richest capitalist in the world,
对他们而言是梦想成真
it's a dream come true for them.
我也许可以跟他们
Well, I may be able to initiate some back channels
- 私下取得联络 - 私下联络
with the Red Brigades. Back channels?
契斯先生 他们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Mr. Chace, these are terrorists.
电♥话♥簿上可不会有他们的名字
You're not gonna find them listed in a telephone book.
我在那方面还是有一些人脉
I still have some contacts in those areas.
你还是交给我们处理
I advise you to leave this to us.
为了你的安全着想
For your own safety.
还有盖提夫人
And you, Ms. Getty
他们要是有机会也会绑♥架♥你
they will take you, too, if they get a chance.
所以我安排警力保护你
Which is why I put you under police protection.
你家有我派去的警员
You will find my officers in your home.
我不需要保护 我…
I don't need anyone's protection.
不算盖提家的人 一直都不算
I'm not a real Getty. I never was.
我是个普通人
I'm an ordinary person.
错 你不再是普通人
No. You're not a person anymore.
而是个象征
You're a symbol.
我会到你家去
I will see you at your apartment.
- 太太 - 马莉娜
- Madam. - Marina.
骑兵队的人在厨房♥
Carabinieri are in the kitchen.
谢谢
Grazie.
可以摆到别的地方好让我们煮饭么
Is there anywhere else you can put that so we can have a place to cook?
小孩被绑♥架♥
Your child is kidnapped.
你怎么还能想着吃
How can you think about eating?
你好啊
Hi there.
你好
Hi.
- 乖女儿 过来 - 我睡不着
- Darling. Come. - I can't sleep.
家里来了一堆陌生人
All these strange men in your house.
可以睡你房♥间么
Can I sleep in your bed?
当然可以
Of course you can.
有发现什么么 情报员先生
Have you found anything, Secret Agent man?
保罗有嗑药么
Did Paul do any drugs?
哈希什
Hashish?
他是个青少年
He's a teenage boy.
有青少年的问题
He has teenage boy problems.
犯青少年犯的错
Makes teenage boy mistakes.
我只是想抢先外面那家伙找出来
I'm just trying to find it before that guy out there does.
他在学校闯过祸 对吧
He'd gotten into trouble at school, am I right?
男生需要有爸爸
A boy needs a father,
他爸在马拉喀什跟米克杰格吸毒
and his was strung out in Marrakech with Mick Jagger.
我能做的只有要求他晚上回家
It was all I could do to get him to come home at night.
这个我收着
I better keep this.
你带枪么 契斯先生
You carry a gun, Mr. Chace?
你说你以前是间谍
You said you used to be a spy.
我在退税单上不是这样写 不过没错
Well, it's not how I put it on my tax returns, but, yeah.
间谍都会带枪
Spies carry guns.
我从来不带
I never bothered.
会破坏西装的线条
Ruins the line of your suit.
没有钱的人才带枪
And guns are for people who don't have money.
那些间谍小说写的追赶跑跳
All that spooky paperback stuff,
在阿♥拉♥伯区对苏联密探吹毒箭
chasing around, blowing poison darts at the KGB
不是我讨生活的方式
in the Arab Quarter, it's not what I did for a living.
那你都做什么
What do you do?
我谈交易 买♥♥通别人
I made deals. I bought people.
你留着吧
Keep it.
盖提太太 请见谅
Forgive me, Ms. Getty.
关于你之前的证词
Just one last question
电影精选列表