还有一个问题
regarding your testimony earlier.
你为何觉得绑♥架♥的事是玩笑
Why did you think the kidnapping was a joke?
那是一种说法
It's a figure of speech.
整件事实在是 不可思议 现在也是
The whole situation was unbelievable. It still is.
是悲剧 但并非不可思议
Well, tragic, yes, but not unbelievable.
还不是悲剧
It's not tragic yet.
或许你们该努力让它不要变悲剧
Maybe you ought to work on keeping it that way.
好 再写一封信给你妈
Okay, write another letter to your mother
跟她说要是不付钱
and tell her, if she doesn't pay,
就把你的手指寄给她
we'll mail her your finger.
你家人为什么不爱你
Why doesn't your family love you?
我觉得爱啊
I think they love me.
我希望是
I hope so.
你有什么问题
What's wrong with you?
你不乖么
Are you a bad boy? Hmm?
- 你不乖么 - 没有
- You a bad boy? - No.
你不乖
You're a bad boy.
不要说谎
Don't lie.
你干了什么
What did you do?
我有一次放火烧学校被退学
I set fire to my school once and got kicked out.
男生都会玩火
Boys play with fire.
我就玩过
I did.
要来一口么
You want to try it?
要是我儿子被绑♥架♥
If my son was kidnapped,
不管乖不乖
bad, good,
我都会付钱把他救回来
I would pay any money to get him back.
我会去借 去偷
I would borrow it. Steal.
我本来就是小偷 但我会偷更多
Okay, I steal anyway, but I would steal more.
可以再给根火柴么
Could I have another light?
美国人
Americans.
真搞不懂你们
I don't understand you.
对我们来说 家庭就是一切
For us, family is everything.
我们有责任
We are obbligati.
我出生在我家
I was born into my family,
我的一辈子就决定了
and that decides my whole life.
一辈子
My whole life.
我也有责任
I'm obbligato, too.
跟你一样
As much as you.
你在干嘛 快写
What are you doing? Write!
说服她付钱给我们
Convince her to pay us our money,
不然我发誓
or Madonna mia, I...
我会亲手杀了你
I'll kill you myself.
你看到了
You saw.
什么
What?
靠 你看到我了
Fuck, you've seen me.
要是我告诉我叔叔
If I tell Piccolino,
他会把你弄瞎
he'll have your eyes pulled out
让你没办法指认我们
so you can never identify us.
就算瞎了 你家还是得付钱
Even blind, your family will pay for you.
你不必告诉他
You don't have to tell him.
拜托
Please.
看着我 我要看你的眼神
Look at me. I want to see your eyes.
看着我 看我
Look at me, look at me.
我不告你的密
I don't tell on you
你也不能告我的密
and you don't tell on me.
好
Okay.
你去看…
Look at the...
死共♥产♥党
Fucking communists.
靠
Fucker!
你们不像共♥产♥党
You don't look like communists.
来谈谈钱的事
Let's talk about the money.
先证明给我看
First you prove to me
人在你们手上 而且好好的
that you have the boy and he's in good health,
再来谈条件 先拿出证据
and then we negotiate the terms. But first the proof.
先讨论钱 再讨论人
First the money, then the boy.
我不认为人在你们手上
I don't think you have the kid.
为什么要跟他谈
Why are we negotiating with him?
我们应该审判他 处死他
We should try him and put him to death.
为了什么
For what?
对无产阶级犯下的罪行
WOFor crimes against the proletariat.
这下子我确定了
Now I know you don't have the kid.
我们原本是 跟保罗说好了
We had an agreement. With Paul.
你说什么
Excuse me?
保罗常说要设计自己被绑♥架♥
Paul used to talk about having himself kidnapped.
跟朋友在大街上嚷嚷
With friends, out on the street.
玩玩而已 谁都不会有事
A game. No one gets hurt.
好跟他爷爷捞点钱
A way to make a little money from his grandfather.
也许2百万
$2 million, perhaps.
这是我们的计划
That's what we do.
保罗知道你们是谁么
Did Paul know who you were?
我们跟他搭上线 说可以帮忙
Well, we made friends with him, and we told him we could help.
然后他就失踪了
Then he disappeared.
我们觉得他找上别人了
We believe he found someone else.
那你们是想要什么
And now you want what?
中介费 安慰奖
Finder's fee? Consolation prize?
我以为你们应该不在乎钱
Here I thought you all were supposed to be above money.
没有人不在乎钱
No one is above money.
问题是钱都在坏人手上
Problem is that it's in the wrong hands.
我们打算拿到我们的份
We intend to get what's our due.
保罗讲过要设计自己被绑么
Did Paul ever talk to you about having himself kidnapped?
你必须记得他姓盖提
You've got to remember who the Gettys are.
每次有人在浴室待太久
Every time someone stays in the bathroom for too long,
就会有人拿绑♥架♥勒赎开玩笑
someone makes a joke about being held for ransom.
保罗或许跟朋友开过一两次玩笑…
Paul might have cracked a joke once or twice among friends...
又是那个字眼
There's that word again.
什么字眼
What word?
玩笑
A "joke."
你说一开始你以为是玩笑
You said you thought it was a joke when it first happened.
你的口气好像那个警♥察♥
Now you sound like that policeman.
你站谁那边 契斯先生
Whose side are you on, Mr. Chace?
我向来都站我自己这边 如果是玩笑
I'm on my own side. Always. And if this is a joke,
我想确定我知情
I'd like to make sure that I'm in on it.
老头子在哪里
Where's the old man?
过来
Come here!
嘿 好乖 嘿嘿
Hey, good girl. Hey, hey.
我其实并不惊讶
I can't say I'm surprised.
盖提先生 你还好么
Are you all right, Mr. Getty?
我写我那本"富有之道"时
Hmm. When I wrote my book, How to Be Rich,
出版商想改书名
the publishers wanted to change the title.
把书名改成"致富之道"
They wanted to call it "How to Get Rich."
我对他们说 致富很容易
Well, I told them, "Getting rich is easy."
随便一个傻瓜都能致富
I mean, any fool can get rich.
也有一大堆傻瓜致富
And any number of fools do.
我注意到了
I've noticed that.
但是富有…
But being rich,
就是另一回事了
that's something else.
当一个人变得富有
When a man becomes wealthy,
就得面对自♥由♥的问题
he has to deal with the problems of freedom.
要多少选择就有多少选择
All the choices he could possibly want.
一个深渊打开了
An abyss opens up.
我看着那个深渊
Well, I've watched that abyss.
看着它把人毁了 把婚姻毁了
I've watched it ruin men, marriages.
尤其是
But most of all
把孩子给毁了
it ruins the children.
我以为我能信任自己的血亲
I thought I could trust my own blood.
他还小
He's a kid.
小孩子都会做蠢事
Kids do stupid things.
他八成躺在哪个沙滩上
He's probably lying on a beach somewhere,
等烦了没钱了
and when he gets bored or runs out of money,
就会回家学到教训
he'll come home and he'll have learned his lesson.
电影精选列表