Still no word from Edward?
你知道桃乐茜今晚就要回斯卡伯勒的吧
You know Dorothy has to go back to Scarborough tonight?
知道
Yes.
我只能说 力有余
I must say that while the flesh is willing,
但心不足啊
the spirit slightly lacks.
我越少听你说力有余 对你我越好
The less I hear about your willing flesh, the better for both of us.
去吧 勇敢的小士兵
Go on. There's a brave little soldier.
请让让
Excuse me.
抱歉 有动物生病了
Sorry about that. Sick animal.
职业危害
Occupational hazard.
不过那头驴子更倒霉
Worse for the donkey, mind you.
我弟弟正在治它
My brother's taking care of it now.
奥德丽说是你把他带大的
Audrey told me you brought him up yourself.
是的 从他13岁开始
Since he was 13, yes.
我不会假装这一路一帆风顺
I won't pretend it's all been plain sailing.
大部分时间风平浪静
A long of time spent in the doldrums,
但也遇过一些大风浪
some very stormy weather along the way.
但你握紧了舵轮
But you lashed yourself to the wheel
终于让他学有所成
and made something of him in the end.
尽力而为罢了
One does what one can.
你的生活和他们紧紧绑在一起 等他们离开
Your life gets bound up in theirs until they bugger off
你就得找到自己的新生活
and you've got to find something new to do with yourself.
是 但崔斯坦还没到那个阶段
Yes, we haven't quite reached that stage with Tristan.
对你来说也没那么糟
Won't be so bad for you.
怎么说
How so?
到时你可以不再当他的父亲
Well, you'll be able to stop being a father
而是重新成为他的哥哥
and start being his brother again.
这是一种很可怕的寄生物
It's a terrible parasite, you know.
槲寄生
Mistletoe.
它攀附在树上 让树窒息 吸食树的生命
It clings onto a tree, suffocates it, sucks the life out of it.
把它和浪漫联♥系♥起来还挺有趣的
Interesting given its association with romance,
你觉得呢
wouldn't you say?
我从没想过这个
I hadn't thought about it before.
我不是说用它比喻浪漫不恰当
No, not that I think it's an apt metaphor for a relationship, per se.
只是有点
It's just, you know,
讽刺
ironic, really.
我去看奥德丽要不要帮忙
Right, I might just see if Audrey needs some help.
好的 我也该走了
Yes, of course. I've just got to go and... Anyway.
我们得知道它吃了什么 才能让它好起来
We need to know what he's eaten so that we can make him better.
你不会惹上麻烦的
You're not going to get into any trouble.
它喜欢花吗
Does he like flowers?
浆果呢
Or berries?
我能不能给你讲个秘密
Can I tell you a little secret?
我和你一样 也很腼腆
I'm quite shy too, just like you.
我姐姐不是这么说的
It's not what my sister said.
玛姬嘛
Maggie, well...
她...
..she...
她并不了解真正的我
she doesn't really know me.
在这外表之下 我有另一副面孔
Beneath it all, I'm not like that.
我只是善于伪装
I've just got a way to pretend.
你想知道我是怎么做的吗
Would you like to know how I do it?
凑近点 我悄悄告诉你
Come closer, so I can whisper.
我有个魔法面具
I've got a magic mask.
当我戴上它时 可以随意变成任何人
And when I put it on, I can be anyone I like.
我可以很幽默 可以很勇敢
I can be funny, I can be brave,
我可以和任何人说话
and I can talk to anyone,
哪怕我对这个世界感到非常害怕
even though I'm very scared of the world.
你想看看吗
Would you like to see?
想看 对吗
Yeah?
看到了吗
See?
我和你一样害怕
I'm just as scared as you.
你想戴上试试吗
Do you want to try it on?
现在是不是感觉好些了
Now, doesn't that feel better?
它叫什么名字
What's his name?
鲍勃
Bob.
鲍勃吃了什么它不该吃的东西吗
And has Bob been eating something he shouldn't?
槲寄生
Mistletoe.
槲寄生
Mistletoe.
我们来看看能否帮它吧
Well, let's see if we can help him then, shall we?
我们的工作完成了
I think we're just about done here.
我们不等其余的生出来再走吗
Shall we wait till the rest are born?
苏茜应该能顺利生下其他狗崽
Suzie shouldn't have any more trouble with the other pups
我们真该走了
and we should really get going.
我们真的万分感谢
We can't thank you enough.
感激不尽
No.
我们明早见 霍顿太太
And we'll see you in the morning, Mrs Hulton.
我送你回家
Let's get you home.
看样子雾很大
That looks fair set in.
这种天气我们没法开车回去
We can't drive home in this.
爱德华吗
Edward?
不 是我
No, it's me.
吉米 你在哪里
James? Where are you?
我们遇到了点小麻烦
We've had a slight complication.
海伦不是还和你在一起吧
Helen's not still with you?
她希望能做些什么 不去想明天的事
She wanted something to take her mind off tomorrow.
你知道我不是个爱说脏话的人
You know I'm not one to use choice language,
但你♥他♥妈♥的到底怎么想的
but what the bloody hell were you thinking?
我只是想帮忙
I was trying to help.
在婚礼前夜把海伦带到谷区
By dragging Helen all the way up to the Dales
你就是这么帮忙的吗
the night before her wedding?
你们在回来的路上了吗
Are you on your way back?
雾太大了
The fog's set in.
我今晚尽量赶回来 如果没有
I'll try to make it back up tonight, if not,
叫奥德森先生明早去斯盖尔谷大宅等我们
tell Mr Alderson to meet us at Skeldale in the morning.
吉米
James...
告诉我你不会做出令自己后悔的事
please tell me you're not going to do something you'll regret.
吉米
James?
我得挂电♥话♥了
I've got to go.
我会及时送她回来的 我向你保证
I'll have her back in time, you have my word.
能见度不足5英尺
You can't see five foot in front of your face.
对不起 我不该带你来的
I'm sorry. I should never have brought you up here.
这是我的主意
It was my idea.
可能会起风 起风后雾立刻就会散
The winds might pick up. It could clear as suddenly as it came in.
在这里不会
Not up here it won't.
明早雾才会散
That'll be it till morning.
我之前到底怎么想的
What on earth was I thinking?
你可以说是我的错
You could blame me.
我不需要让任何人这样做
I won't need to ask anyone to do that.
抱歉 这真不是你的错
I'm sorry, it's really not your fault.
雾会散的
It'll pass.
我知道
I know.
我知道会散的
I know it will.
即使今晚不散 明早走也来得及
And even if it doesn't, there'll be time in the morning.
你♥爸♥会带着你的婚纱去斯盖尔谷大宅
Your dad will bring your dress to Skeldale.
就在教堂旁边
It's right by the church.
你说得没错
You're right.
会没事的
It'll be fine.
是的
Yeah.
看看这家伙
Look at this one,
太兴奋所以累了
beside himself with all the excitement.
40年了
40 year.
我们当年结婚时可没像你这样有一群亲友
We didn't have a crowd of folk like you will when we got married.
我觉得那样挺好的
Sounds perfect to me.
有好 也有不好
It were and it weren't.
这一带可没几个人乐见一个约克男人
Weren't many round here wanted to see a Yorkshireman
娶一个我这样的女人
marry a woman that looked like me.
但你控制不了会爱上谁
But you can't help who you fall in love with.
你们怎么相遇的
How did you meet?
我那时在农舍当女佣
I were working in service at the farmhouse.
伯特是来帮工的
Bert came to work as a hand.
我们都试图压抑这份感情
电影精选列表