All right, Suzie, I'm just going to check how you're doing.
你没事的
You're all right.
很好
That's it.
乖孩子 乖孩子
Good girl. Good girl.
好了
All right.
情况怎么样
What is it?
恐怕是有只大的幼崽紧紧卡住了
I'm afraid there's a big pup stuck fast,
但我感觉如果我们能帮这只生出来
but I have a feeling if we can remove this chap,
其他的就能顺利出生 它们估计会小只一点
then the others will come away. And they'll probably be smaller.
别担心
Try not to worry.
我相信我们能帮它顺利接生
I'm sure we can help her get them out.
西格弗德 西格弗德
Siegfried. Siegfried?
崔斯
Tris?
你知不知道
You wouldn't happen to know
吉米为什么带海伦出去了
why James might have taken Helen out with him?
那个狡猾的坏蛋
The sly old dog.
吉米可不狡猾
James isn't sly.
对吧
Is he?
做坏事的一般都是闷声不响的人
It's always the quiet ones.
怎么了
What's wrong?
都是我的错
It were my fault.
现在它病了
And now he's poorly.
带我去看它 大卫
Show me where he is, David.
*圣善夜...*
* Holy night... *
-就是它吗 -是的
- Is it this chap here? - Yes.
*万暗中*
* All is calm *
你好啊
Hello, hello
*光华射*
* All is bright *
*照着圣母...*
* Round yon virgin... *
它肚子不舒服
He's got a poorly tummy.
能看出来它生病了
I can see he's not well.
把它带进去
Let's get him inside.
*多少慈祥也多少天真*
* ...So tender and mild *
走吧
Now come on.
*静享天赐安眠...*
* Sleep in heavenly peace... *
就在这 我们有个小马厩
And just round here, we have a little stable.
放松 苏茜 放松 孩子
Easy, Suzie. Easy there, girl.
没用
It's no good.
我还是没法拉它出来
I can't get him free.
你没有其他办法了吗
Is there nowt more you can do?
我可以用钳子试试
I'll try forceps.
但如果还没有用
But if that doesn't work,
我们就只能带它去剖腹产了
we might have to take her away for a caesarean.
我跟你说过6岁才第一次生产太晚了
I told you six-year-old is too late for a first litter.
它一点也不老
She's far from too old.
苏茜是只坚强的狗 它能挺过去
Suzie's a strong dog. She'll be able to cope.
对吧 吉米
Won't she, James?
是的 我相信它可以
Yeah, I'm sure she will.
会伤到它吗
Will it hurt her?
我会尽量小心的
I'll be as gentle as I can be,
但恐怕那只卡在产道里的幼崽
but I'm afraid the pup blocking the birth canal
可能活不成了
is unlikely to survive.
好了 苏茜
All right, Suzie.
谢谢
Thanks.
我看不下去了
I can hardly bear to watch.
这画面太残忍♥了
It's bloody medieval.
现实中生产就是这样的
That there is the reality of childbirth.
对你们男人来说没什么
It's all right for you men.
你在外面等着 抽着烟喝着酒
You wait outside, smoking and drinking.
然后护士抱给你一个漂亮的小宝宝
Then nurse hands you a bonnie wee baby,
干干净净地包好了
all cleaned up and wrapped.
你要知道他们出生时可不是这样的
That's not how they come out, you know.
好了别说了 你不用说细节 亲爱的
Yes, yes. No, no. You can spare us the details, love.
我当然要说细节
I won't spare the details.
够了 谢谢 亲爱的
Enough, thank you, petal.
你等着吧
You wait.
明年的这个时候 你就全明白了
This time next year, you'll know all about it.
是啊
Aye.
婚礼的钟声一过
No sooner are wedding bells quiet
孩子的哭声就响起来了
than the sound of a baby's cry is heard.
我妈妈过去总这么说
That's what me mother always used to say.
我快够着狗崽了
I've nearly got it.
你安抚苏茜 让它保持冷静
Keep stroking her. Try to keep her calm.
不是这儿 把手放在这里
Isn't here. Place your hand here.
一直跟它说话
Keep talking to her.
会让它保持放松
It'll keep her relaxed.
好了 苏茜
That's it, Suzie.
马上就好了
Nearly there.
吉米会照顾你的宝宝们的
James is going to look after your babies.
它快出来了
It's coming.
我能感觉到它朝我这边出来了
I can feel it coming towards me.
苏茜开始用劲推了
She's starting to push.
乖孩子
Good girl.
乖孩子
Good girl.
成功了
I've got it.
是只小公狗
It's a little boy.
它为什么不动 它死了吗
Why isn't he moving? Is he dead?
我能感觉到心跳
I can feel a heartbeat.
非常微弱
It's very faint.
加油 宝宝 吸点空气到肺里
Come on, boy. Let's get some air into your lungs.
我们尽力了
That's all we can do.
它死了吗
Has he gone?
我们看它妈妈能不能让它缓过来
Let's see if his mother can get him going.
天呐
Oh, my goodness!
你好啊 小家伙
Hello, little fella.
你真厉害 苏茜
There you go, Suzie!
这是你的新生狗崽
There's your new little lad!
太好了
Isn't it grand?
谢谢你 哈利先生
Oh, thank you, Mr Herriot.
安刚才担心坏了
You had our Annie right worried there.
干得好
Well done.
你也是
You too.
我会给苏茜垂体后叶激素 帮她生下其余的崽
I'll give Suzie some pituitrin to help her get the rest out.
*我知道你在哪儿 你喜欢...*
* I know where you, who loves a little... *
圣诞节快乐
Merry Christmas.
西格弗德 我想问...
Siegfried, I mean...
我是不是喷太多古龙水了
Did I overdo it with the cologne?
这取决于你是想迷倒她还是熏晕她
Depends if you're trying to attract her or fumigate her.
到外面吹吹风就好了
Nothing a spot of fresh air wouldn't fix.
快点 外面需要你 有急事
Come on, you're needed outside. It's urgent.
可能是因为它吞下的东西
Could be something he's swallowed.
它过去几天吃了什么
Has he eaten anything he shouldn't have done
不该吃的东西吗
in the last few days?
这是你的驴 不是吗
This is your donkey, isn't it?
西格弗德 你吓到他了
Siegfried, I think you're scaring him a little.
我哪里吓人了
I'm not in the least bit scary.
好吧 现在你吓到我了
Well, now, you're scaring me.
我只是想搞清楚它吃了什么
I'm simply trying to find out if this animal has ingested
才导致这种情况
something that might have caused this.
没事的 大卫 他是圣诞老人
It's all right, David, this is Father Christmas.
不过显然不是正牌货 你还记得吗 在屋里
Not the real one, obviously. You remember, inside?
我不是故意的
I didn't mean for it to happen.
或许我可以解决
Maybe I'll take care of this one.
那你为什么要把我拽来
Why on earth did you drag me out here?
我不知道
I don't know.
你的病患你自己治
It's your patient.
西格弗德
Siegfried.
你好像有点焦虑
You seem a little agitated.
焦虑 我才没焦虑
Agitated? I'm not agitated.
我好得不能再好了
I'm perfectly bloody fine!
还是没有爱德华的消息吗
电影精选列表