万物既伟大又渺小
圣诞特别集
很抱歉在平安夜这天还把你大老远地叫过来
I'm sorry to drag you all the way up here on Christmas Eve,
但是 它肚子太大了 很难受
but, well, she's swollen up that bad, she's struggling.
没事的 伯特
No trouble at all, Bert.
是我老婆 她太担心它和幼崽了
It's missus. She's very worried about her and the pups.
太感谢你能过来了 吉米
Thanks so much for coming, James.
不客气 安
You're welcome, Anne.
你好啊 苏茜
Hello, Susie.
真乖
Good girl.
我来给你检查下
Let's take a look at you.
我听说霍顿在赶牛酒吧订了豪华盛宴
I hear Hulton's putting on a right proper spread at Drovers.
听听你这话
Listen to you.
怎么了 我又说错什么了
What? What have I said now?
我们是要去庆祝休和海伦的婚礼
We'll be there to celebrate Hugh and Helen's marriage.
不是为了饱餐一顿
Not line our stomachs.
你也会去参加婚礼的吧 吉米
Will we be seeing you there and all, Jim?
不会 如果我不回去过圣诞节
No. My mother would skin me alive
我妈会把我生吞活剥了的
if I don't make it home for Christmas.
狗狗没问题 只是肚子里的小狗太多了
There's no trouble here, just a big load of pups.
如果明后天就生产 也挺正常
I wouldn't be surprised if she has them in a day or so.
真希望它能平安无事
I do hope she'll manage.
它肯定会成功把小狗崽都挤出来的
Ah, she'll pop 'em out no trouble at all.
挤出来 你以为生育孩子是这么容易的事吗
Pop 'em out? You think that's what it takes to give birth?
你最好还是先走吧
I think you better be off,
我们老夫老妻可能得争吵一阵儿
we might be on this for a while.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
- Merry Christmas! - Merry Christmas!
这是他的考试成绩单
It's his exam results.
爱丁堡兽医大学
崔斯坦·法南先生收
最好还是搞清楚结果吧
It's better to know.
知道他通没通过考试也无法改变考试结果
Knowing whether he's passed or failed won't change it.
我不希望恶劣的争吵毁了圣诞节
I don't want Christmas ruined with an unholy argument.
我以为那正是圣诞的意义呢
I thought that was the point of it.
再加上傻兮兮的帽子
That and the silly hats.
我对你的要求从来就不多 法南先生
I never ask you for much, Mr Farnon.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
没必要夸张 搞得很沉重
No need to lay it on so thick.
爱德华
我全心爱你
母亲
要不要买♥♥些球芽甘蓝
How do we feel about Brussels sprouts?
爱德华很喜欢 没有球芽甘蓝是不行的
Edward likes them. You can't not have sprouts.
我去买♥♥一磅
I'll get a pound.
你还问下我的意见 真让我深感荣幸
I feel honoured you even asked.
西格弗德
Siegfried...
西格弗德
Siegfried.
欢乐佳节 一切都好哦
Good tidings in this time of festive merriment.
老天 你闻着就像是酒吧侍女的围裙
Good God, man. You smell like a barmaid's apron.
我去布劳顿参加慈善敲钟人的圣诞庆祝活动了
I've been in Broughton for the bell-ringer's Christmas celebrations.
他们都热爱喝酒
They're enthusiastic drinkers,
所以 恐怕难免会把酒洒到身上
so spillages are inevitable, I'm afraid.
不好
Oh, no.
成绩单寄来了 是吧 说吧
It came, didn't it? Come on.
赶紧告诉我 早死早超生
Let's get it over with.
没 圣诞期间邮件多 你的成绩单肯定延误了
No. Your results must've been delayed in the Christmas post.
我本来还满心期待能有值得庆祝的好事呢
I was so looking forward to having something to celebrate.
那就等着瞧吧 好吗
Well, let's see, shall we?
得买♥♥球芽甘蓝
I mean, sprouts.
你在吃什么呢
What are you eating?
大卫
David.
你能牵好你的驴子吗
Can you grab hold of your donkey?
否则圣母玛利亚只能自己走了
Otherwise Mary will be walking.
这边走 鲍勃
This way, Bob.
快走
Come on.
崔斯坦
Tristan.
吉米
Ah, Jim.
我之前还担心你会提早回家呢
I was worried you might have decided to go home early.
明天再走
Not until tomorrow.
为婚礼留下来的吗 还是说那让你太心碎了
Staying for the wedding? Or is it all too heart breaking?
我为海伦感到无比高兴 以及休
I couldn't be happier for Helen...and Hugh.
从你的话音里就能"听出来"吧
Don't you just sound it?
不过 总还有康妮能让你忘却这种烦心事吧
Still, there's always Connie to take your mind of it?
那并不是我跟她交往的原因
That's not why I'm seeing her.
所以是真爱吗
So, it's love?
我开玩笑的
I'm teasing.
毕竟才刚刚开始
It's early days.
是起来 你好像从来没有
You know, I don't think I ever received
正式感谢过我介绍你们认识
a proper thanks for introducing you two.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真诚地
Sincerely.
别提这个了
Don't mention it.
帮我在她朋友面前说些好话就算是帮我大忙了
A good word with her friends wouldn't go amiss.
哪些朋友
Which ones?
所有的 一定要确保她邀请几个参加派对哦
All of them. And make sure she invites a few to the party.
你好啊 是你吗 玛姬
Hello, is that you over there, Maggie?
是啊 我懒得跟你废话 崔斯坦·法南
Aye. And I'll be having none of your blather, Tristan Farnon,
所以 要么买♥♥东西 要么赶紧滚
so either buy something or get a wriggle on.
真不明白你为什么要看着我
Don't know why you're looking at me.
站在下面的可是你们
It's you pair that are under it.
这些我全都要了
I'll take the whole lot.
每一根嫩枝都要
Every last sprig.
今晚我们会好好利用它的 别担心
It'll be put to good use tonight, don't you worry.
希望参加圣诞派对的宾客都有好胃口
I just hope our Christmas party guests are hungry.
有什么我能帮忙的吗 霍尔太太
Anything I can do, Mrs Hall?
帮我把香肠卷端过去好吗 吉米
You can take them sausage rolls through for me, would you, James?
你真好
There's a good lad.
圣诞快乐 杰茜
Hey, Merry Christmas, Jess.
你真是无可救药
You're incorrigible.
吉米 如果你想在这场人生游戏中获胜
James, if you are to win at this game of life,
你必须做多手准备
you must play many hands.
西格弗德
Siegfried.
你看起来真喜庆
You look very festive.
他扮的是圣尼克
He's Saint Nick.
每年他都给孩子们发橘子
Every year, he hands out oranges to the kids.
我还以为你会穿红白色的衣服
I thought he wore red and white.
红白色是该死的美国饮料公♥司♥编造出来的
Only since some blasted American drinks company told us so.
真正的圣诞老人圣尼古拉斯穿的是绿白色的衣服
The real Father Christmas, Saint Nicholas wears green and white,
所以我也该穿绿白色
and so shall I.
挂这么多槲寄生是干什么
What's all this bloody mistletoe?
看起来像伦敦的皇家植物园
It looks like Kew Gardens.
崔斯坦要把握好机会
Tristan's playing the odds.
你坏透了
You've the morals of an alley cat.
圣诞风俗中 站在槲寄生下的人不能拒绝亲吻 而在槲寄生下接吻的情侣将会幸福终生
等你跟妩媚动人的桃乐茜站在这下面的时候
You'll be thanking me when you find yourself underneath this
你会感谢我的
with the delectable Dorothy.
这事你可没说过
Ah, you kept that to yourself.
她是霍尔太太的客人
She's Mrs Hall's guest.
是吗
Oh, really?
你手里那几盘是要端去哪里的吧
Were you taking those plates somewhere?
至于你
As for you.
如果你觉得今晚
If you think you're spending the evening
你唯一的任务就是吃喝玩乐 那你就大错特错了
eating, drinking and carousing, you've got another think coming.
不
Oh, no.
不 绝对不要
No. Absolutely not.
好了 我看到了孩子们的种种调皮捣蛋行为
Right, I'm seeing a lot of evidence of children being naughty
北极
很多孩子并不乖
and not a whole lot being nice.
除了大卫 所以他先进去
Except David, so he gets to go first.
去吧
Come on.
好吧 希律王表现得最好 他先进去
Right, King Herod's best behaved. He goes first.
我不是希律王 我是智者
I'm not Herod - I'm a wise man.
快进去吧
Just get in there.
你好
电影精选列表